Author Topic: What do you call a Jew with a straight nose?  (Read 802 times)

Doggystylin

Re:What do you call a Jew with a straight nose?
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2003, 02:09:44 PM »
wtf engel, are you a jew or somethin cuz god damn seems like you got more offended than nik who IS a jew, theres plenty of other racist jokes said everyday on this board but once a jew joke gets posted you go off

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2003, 03:23:24 PM »
wtf engel, are you a jew or somethin cuz god damn seems like you got more offended than nik who IS a jew, theres plenty of other racist jokes said everyday on this board but once a jew joke gets posted you go off

Actually...It's not just cuz of this joke...Before any of this happened, Logics Quote said "How do u stop a Jew from drowning?...Take ure foot off his head"...How would u feel if I put the same thing about Muslims in my quote? Everyone would just go off on me if I did that...I don't think that's fair at all...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2003, 10:27:43 PM »
ok, since since overseer just officially legalized an eye for an eye  ;)

what do you call an arab with scoliosis?

a dramadary (spelling ?)

of corse i don't mean that in no negative way

but i wanna have fun too
« Last Edit: January 10, 2003, 10:29:08 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2003, 01:08:03 AM »
i swear if this thread started as a joke about arabs none of this would have started. cuz of course its, oh poor jews and ohwell its only bout arabs

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2003, 10:22:13 AM »
i swear if this thread started as a joke about arabs none of this would have started. cuz of course its, oh poor jews and ohwell its only bout arabs

My ass...If I made a thread about Muslims, the whole board would jump on my dick...