Author Topic: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.  (Read 2092 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2011, 04:06:43 PM »
Answer this NIK.... Someone call Orit at home and ask to speak to Elior.  Record what he says and post it up here.

Miss_Ben

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2011, 04:58:55 PM »
Certified snitch too

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 05:07:26 PM »
i've already pmed bundy and told him where he can come see me way before he made this thread...he is doing this all for show to impress his internet buddies to get some "pwned" cred on dubcc.. he said he doesnt want to see me at a public park in fear of getting "jumped".

now back to the buddy love "lulz" chit chat, u internet fruitcakes

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »
i've already pmed bundy and told him where he can come see me way before he made this thread...he is doing this all for show to impress his internet buddies to get some "pwned" cred on dubcc.. he said he doesnt want to see me at a public park in fear of getting "jumped".

now back to the buddy love "lulz" chit chat, u internet fruitcakes

Because no trust you, you filthy jew.  Accept to those fair terms or else you're a bitch.  Simple as that.  You snitched on your GF back in the day.  You used someone else's account to delete and lock threads about you.  You cried to the mods about pics of your mom being posted.  You have a track record of being a whiny bitch.

Al Bundy

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2011, 05:18:22 PM »
nik isn't as big as a bitch as i thought he was. he finally agreed to fight me in a boxing ring. i'm looking into a venue right now. stay tuned

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2011, 05:32:59 PM »
nik isn't as big as a bitch as i thought he was. he finally agreed to fight me in a boxing ring. i'm looking into a venue right now. stay tuned

something will come up and he'll find a reason to blame for not showing up
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »

Exactly. Natalie will fall on him and crush his spine or somethin
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2011, 05:36:39 PM »
BTW, can the venue be announced on here...in case anyone else wants to show up and watch?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2011, 05:39:27 PM »
BTW, can the venue be announced on here...in case anyone else wants to show up and watch?!

i'd fly to Cali to catch this lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, 05:44:07 PM »

he's already back tracking after agreeing to fight there. i'm going to get this fight venue set up and if he doesn't show up then obviously the bitch was scared

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2011, 05:50:50 PM »

he's already back tracking after agreeing to fight there. i'm going to get this fight venue set up and if he doesn't show up then obviously the bitch was scared

He wants to be somewhere where he wont be forced to fight. Where he, or one of his friends can call the cops.

Al Bundy

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2011, 05:52:00 PM »

He wants to be somewhere where he wont be forced to fight. Where he, or one of his friends can call the cops.

Yeah I know this. That's why i'm not meeting up with him at Tarzana Park on Saturday. His faggot ass isn't worth a felony.

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2011, 05:55:31 PM »

Nah, the pussycunt will just say that you two never agreed to the terms or whatever.  He'll have some lame excuse that makes it look like you didn't tell him where the venue was.  That way it plants the seed in other peoples minds that maybe just maybe he didn't punk out

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2011, 05:56:49 PM »
he thinks he's calling all of the shots when i'm the one who wanted to fight to begin with. i pick the venue, not the other way around.