Author Topic: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.  (Read 2093 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
but weren't you blackmailing him cuz you were e-hurt about wanting an internet apology?  :D
That was nothing compared to MDogg. Dude seriously had something against NIK. He demanded in several threads that NIK apologize to him or else he'll exspose him. NIK gives a half-ass apology and MDogg posts shit about him anyways. Lol.

PHD Mdogg was sore for the way NIK used to air out his lil sister...

Little did anyone know that NIK was actually dating a fee ugly enough to make a train take a dirt road at the same time he was calling Mdoggs sister ugly...lol

actually, i wasnt dating floyd when i was dissing pink back in '02...and it was not until about '07 that floyd started gaining weight.

one of my stalkers seriously needs to do me a favor and go check floyds facebook and see what she looks like nowadays after losin that weight she gained...most likely way finer than any bitch any of the geeks on this site can get.
Link?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2011, 08:03:12 AM »
this kid....if you were in love with a fat girl how were you getting any other pussy? Lies.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2011, 08:38:49 AM »
this kid....if you were in love with a fat girl how were you getting any other pussy? Lies.
oh snap
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2011, 09:51:29 AM »
^no, because u look like one of their gay buddies in those pics, not someone they would actually fuck.

some1 please try tellin me sik doesn't look like the epitome of a homo in that first pic.

Funny thing is that SIK ain't claimin he nailed all these broads....unlike you who talks about knocking out all dimes, but the only picture of one you ever put up was so big it would take her two trips to haul ass.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2011, 10:13:54 AM »
Seriously NIK, post some pics of you actually chillin with a lady.  And by lady, I don't mean some random tripping balls skank that was near you when the lil professional plur camera person is taking 100s of shots to promote raves online. 

According to you, you and the whole lamb crew bangs different dimes daily.  Infinite even said that.  Surely you have at least a pic or 2.  BTW, this just occurred to me: Where do you bang these bitches?  Mom and Dads couch? 

And I agree, being your age and getting decked out in Laker gear like that is a bad look.  Makes you look like a little kid.  Which ironically is a reflection of your personality.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2011, 10:17:33 AM »
Oh and lmao at NIK trying to clown Sikotic for hanging out with hot ass asian med students. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2011, 12:12:52 PM »
tall skinny niggas always get knocked out. i bet you move awkward as fuck like a giraffe.

if he hits you real hard in them kidneys your ass is gonna be hurtin.

retards do hit pretty strong...but i doubt he has the mental capacity to actually know where to hit. the fatass will probably just start swingin like a madman, which is how retards get fucked up.

reach is one of the more important things in boxing...ud have to be retarded to call someone 6'5 out to a boxin match when ur under 6 feet, unless ur a professional boxer (without social anxiety)

So now the guy who is world famous for avoiding fights is gonna give us a lecture on boxing.

No surprise. You're the same guy who is known for getting pussy from desperate fat chicks, but claims he's fucking dimes now based on 3 year old pictures.

lol Reach doesn't mean shit when youre boxing a stick figure. GUARANTEED Scittles can't throw hands for shit lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2011, 12:20:16 PM »
sikotic, quit acting like u aint a fruity lookin tiny lil black/armenian dude who kicks it with a buncha asian med school geeks. seriously, shit is getting old.
These are the asian med school geeks I kick it with:

And since I posted up pictures I took with women, that would mean I automatically fucked them all according to your logic, right?

The thing is, these are med school girls who actually know you. As opposed to random raver stragglers who take pics with everyone lol. Even if you haven't fucked ANY of these respectable chicks, youre still probably closer to it than Scittles is to those raver herpe bitches
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2011, 12:26:49 PM »

this just occurred to me: Where do you bang these bitches?  Mom and Dads couch? 

guest house.

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2011, 12:35:01 PM »

this just occurred to me: Where do you bang these bitches?  Mom and Dads couch?  

guest house.

Guest House = The 'jects in Woodland Hills
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 12:36:55 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2011, 12:40:37 PM »
you know they stay strugglin

lookin for a brighter day when they dont have to have they main bitch fuck old guys to get nose jobs and dental work, you cant make that shit up lmfaoooooooreuyuwetascx

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2011, 04:44:47 PM »
the nutriding continues, but the facts remain the same...i look better and most likely have fucked finer bitches than any of u internet losers or any of you fags who post on that website opened by an exposed homosexual. infinite wouldn't lie, he's muslim.

Al Bundy

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2011, 04:53:08 PM »
lol @ a muslim wouldn't lie when his nickname around here is Lyin' Brian

you're still failing fruitcup

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2011, 04:54:37 PM »
lol @ a muslim wouldn't lie when his nickname around here is Lyin' Brian

you're still failing fruitcup

dont use my words, fatard

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2011, 05:49:14 PM »
Even though I won't deny there are a lot of losers on here. What would you call the ONE guy that all the so-called "losers" call a loser?