Author Topic: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.  (Read 2088 times)

Sccit

Re: with all the bullshit aside, NIK you are a certified bitch.
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
Even though I won't deny there are a lot of losers on here. What would you call the ONE guy that all the so-called "losers" call a loser?

the cool guy

you had more posts than anyone. you're the real geek of dubcc.

fruitcup :loser:

and now u post twice as much as me...so what does that make you, fatard?

BEFORE u got hacked you had 36,000 posts on your most active account plus WHO KNOWS WHAT including your current account + old ones

you are nobody to talk

and now, the faggot all of my wcc groupies look up to has the most posts, so in essence, u dumbfucks are dissin ur leader.

Sikotic™

« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2011, 03:12:00 PM »
and now, the faggot all of my wcc groupies look up to has the most posts, so in essence, u dumbfucks are dissin ur leader.
You're 100% right, NIK.  I mean sure, you still had more posts than I do currently when your account was deleted 2 years ago, but having almost 30,000 posts isn't a good look.

See, what i did right there was take my L and accept it. Try it sometime.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2011, 05:59:13 PM »
You're 100% right, NIK.  I mean sure, you still had more posts than I do currently when your account was deleted 2 years ago, but having almost 30,000 posts isn't a good look.

See, what i did right there was take my L and accept it. Try it sometime.

When youre as insecure as Scittles is in his manhood....you have to pretend to be the cool guy that never loses, and fucks a bunch of dimes lol. Unfortunately, instead, he's the geek that always loses...and fucks Natalie.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tan Ban Whiner

« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2011, 11:58:26 AM »
what kind of fucking piece of shit name is SCCIT?

blcxm

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2011, 01:23:02 AM »
Suckers Can't C I am Tremendous