Author Topic: Bananas and Loonie  (Read 1141 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Bananas and Loonie
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 04:51:12 PM »
Lol nowhere did I ever say kilos. And I don't do it anymore so itdoesnt matter. And ive never bragged just stated it once, only you keep bringing it up lol

yes i keep bringing it up, this is the first time ive seen u back in a year,

and lol, only gayass canadian wannabe crack dealers would think being "black" is cool

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 04:55:59 PM »
I never said it was cool, I merely stated a fact. Why you jumping to conclusions Rooney? Because in that charmin heart of yours YOU think it's cool?

Exposing yourself

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 06:50:15 PM »
to be fair Jaydc DID just start posting again due to his ban
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »
This dude just keeps bailing and coming back later whenever this gets brought up. And I'm gonna keep bringing it up. This wigger just needs to man up and admit he lost face and doesn't want it with Loonie.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
I never said it was cool, I merely stated a fact. Why you jumping to conclusions Rooney? Because in that charmin heart of yours YOU think it's cool?

Exposing yourself

lol, yea right  ::). you said ur self that "i wanted to be black"

what era r u in the 90s? lmao, nobody but social outcast canadian wiggers that bump rap would have dreams of being black.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 04:23:09 PM »
if banana boy was me, this thread would be 30+ pages 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 04:25:32 PM »
this thread would be longer if bananas would stop taking a leave of absence every time this is brought up. Either way you both pussied out.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 04:27:26 PM »
this thread would be longer if bananas would stop taking a leave of absence every time this is brought up. Either way you both pussied out.

i never pussied out...in fact, someone gave me there whereabouts and i went after them, saw them, and witnessed them pussy out 1st hand. quite the fuckin contrary. then someone said they wanted to kick my ass and i let them know where to find me, but their excuse was that "cops" will get them lmao..........bad comparison.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 04:34:36 PM »

i never pussied out...in fact, someone gave me there whereabouts and i went after them, saw them, and witnessed them pussy out. quite the fuckin contrary. then someone said they wanted to kick my ass and i let them know where to find me, but their excuse was that "cops" will get them lmao..........bad comparison.

how is a dude not hopping in a truck with you and another guy pussying out? He gave you his location and you didn't do shit. Do you know how fights work? You see a guy you don't like and start wailing on him. You don't pull up beside him and ask him to get in a car with you. Sik was laughing at you while you were the one who wanted to fuck him up. And you didn't. This was after you no showed a previous time to meet. Meanwhile its been a year, you're still pissed off and you still know where he works but you still haven't done shit. Conclusion? Pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 04:38:27 PM »

i never pussied out...in fact, someone gave me there whereabouts and i went after them, saw them, and witnessed them pussy out. quite the fuckin contrary. then someone said they wanted to kick my ass and i let them know where to find me, but their excuse was that "cops" will get them lmao..........bad comparison.

how is a dude not hopping in a truck with you and another guy pussying out? He gave you his location and you didn't do shit. Do you know how fights work? You see a guy you don't like and start wailing on him. You don't pull up beside him and ask him to get in a car with you. Sik was laughing at you while you were the one who wanted to fuck him up. And you didn't. This was after you no showed a previous time to meet. Meanwhile its been a year, you're still pissed off and you still know where he works but you still haven't done shit. Conclusion? Pussy.

ummm...i guess u missed the part where i went to park the truck and he got away lmao. selective reading? or is it just nutrideritis??? and how do u know if sik was laughing?  were u there? dude was practically shitting his pants when we rolled up, based on the expression on his face. btw...i have no idea where he works. if he lets me know, i will gladly show up again, and this time make sure he has no shot at escaping.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 11:36:00 PM »

Exposing yourself

what era r u in the 90s? lmao, nobody but social outcast canadian wiggers that bump rap would have dreams of being black.

uhhhhhhh what?
I said you want to be black,yes.Its true.I never said I thought it was cool.Your just a racially confused chink.If I saw a jewish guy dressing like an eskimo for no reason I would say he wants to be an eskimo.You dress andf act like you wish you were a black kid from compton in 1994.Thats just a fact.Your emulating a style that isnt chink.Go play pokemon you wanna be.You can deflect and say oh thats not black thats la you just a dumb wigger blah blah all you want.But the fact remains,you wish you were black so badly that in your core you go out of your way to call other people wiggers and this other non sense.You have deep emotional issues which need to be worked out in counselling.I actually feel sorry for you.And your family.They probably cant even look at you in the eye when you show to eat cat and trashwater wearing a size XXXXXL white tee and khakis.Your a disgrace to your culture.Youd rather rip off someone elses then live your own because your so racially confused.Seek help you sad little man.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 11:39:32 PM »

Exposing yourself

uhhhhhhh what?
I said you want to be black,yes.Its true.I never said I thought it was cool.Your just a racially confused chink.If I saw a jewish guy dressing like an eskimo for no reason I would say he wants to be an eskimo.You dress andf act like you wish you were a black kid from compton in 1994.Thats just a fact.Your emulating a style that isnt chink.Go play pokemon you wanna be.You can deflect and say oh thats not black thats la you just a dumb wigger blah blah all you want.But the fact remains,you wish you were black so badly that in your core you go out of your way to call other people wiggers and this other non sense.You have deep emotional issues which need to be worked out in counselling.I actually feel sorry for you.And your family.They probably cant even look at you in the eye when you show to eat cat and trashwater wearing a size XXXXXL white tee and khakis.Your a disgrace to your culture.Youd rather rip off someone elses then live your own because your so racially confused.Seek help you sad little man.

you live in canada, so u really have no idea what ur talkin about...what is dressing "black"? i lmao every time i hear a white boy say that. if anything, looney dresses more "mexican" than he does "black", but cultures are so intertwined in the LA/SFV area that there is not one certain way of dressing....out here, u can catch anyone in looney's age demographic dressing like that, and to label it dressing "black" just goes to show that ur pretty closeminded and sheltered yourself, bru.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 11:51:19 PM »
Elior your a rich jewish kid that lives in one of the richest parts of your state.You couldnt be anymore of a loser then you already are.Go make some more love poems about Sikotic.I mean you weigh like 84 lbs soaking wet,a strong breeze would knock you on your ass.If someone put a gun in your face you would immediately piss your pants.Thats not even debateable.

As for looney,look,people give themselves away by how they dress.Punk kids,emos etc all dress a certain way.When a little bitch like looney gets on message boards and starts saying nigga in every other post,he just exposes himself.Surely you cant even justify that.You think when he met kurupt he called him nigga LMAO.Dudes a herb through and through.Just because he dresses a certain way,no it doesnt mean he wants to be black.But when he dresses,speaks,and acts like he is,then yes it does mean that.Wearing a hoody and some baggy jeans doesnt make you a wanna be.Going on message boards calling people nigga when your a fucking chinkplus dressing  that way plus speaking that way,makes you a wannabe.How hard is that to grasp.

You guys can drop the oh your from canada white boy you dont know shit all you want.But I dont see sikotic acting like hes from compton,or bundy or anyone else on this board from la or cali.Its only you and looney,the two that try the hardest.And the two that look pathetic to everyone.Now excuse me while I go look at more pics of your milf mother.She looks like a fucking slut.Mujst run in the family,your sis looks the same.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 11:56:10 PM »
lol looney thinks that because his friends dress the same as him that its an Asian thing too. No it just means that you ALL are chiggers.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 12:12:28 AM »
oh and LMAO at looney asking if someone else is still in the 90s hahahah.You only listen to westcoast music from the 90s,you have avatars and sigs of dpg a group that hasnt made good music or been relevant SINCE the 90s.