Author Topic: Bananas and Loonie  (Read 1139 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Bananas and Loonie
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 01:00:21 AM »
this thread would be longer if bananas would stop taking a leave of absence every time this is brought up. Either way you both pussied out.

i never pussied out...in fact, someone gave me there whereabouts and i went after them, saw them, and witnessed them pussy out 1st hand. quite the fuckin contrary. then someone said they wanted to kick my ass and i let them know where to find me, but their excuse was that "cops" will get them lmao..........bad comparison.
Yeah. I would give you my whereabouts, wait there until you showed up, and then pussy out.

That makes a lot of sense, Elior. Then again, as a wigger who's dreams of fucking black chicks, but couldn't get their hands on one without mommy and daddy disowning them, you have lived a life of delusion, Correct?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 03:45:08 AM »
if banana boy was me, this thread would be 30+ pages 8)
lol at you making this thread about you. attentionwhore.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »
Elior your a rich jewish kid that lives in one of the richest parts of your state.You couldnt be anymore of a loser then you already are.Go make some more love poems about Sikotic.I mean you weigh like 84 lbs soaking wet,a strong breeze would knock you on your ass.If someone put a gun in your face you would immediately piss your pants.Thats not even debateable.

As for looney,look,people give themselves away by how they dress.Punk kids,emos etc all dress a certain way.When a little bitch like looney gets on message boards and starts saying nigga in every other post,he just exposes himself.Surely you cant even justify that.You think when he met kurupt he called him nigga LMAO.Dudes a herb through and through.Just because he dresses a certain way,no it doesnt mean he wants to be black.But when he dresses,speaks,and acts like he is,then yes it does mean that.Wearing a hoody and some baggy jeans doesnt make you a wanna be.Going on message boards calling people nigga when your a fucking chinkplus dressing  that way plus speaking that way,makes you a wannabe.How hard is that to grasp.

You guys can drop the oh your from canada white boy you dont know shit all you want.But I dont see sikotic acting like hes from compton,or bundy or anyone else on this board from la or cali.Its only you and looney,the two that try the hardest.And the two that look pathetic to everyone.Now excuse me while I go look at more pics of your milf mother.She looks like a fucking slut.Mujst run in the family,your sis looks the same.

i live in a good neighborhood, yes, but if u weren't sheltered up in canada, u would realize that in the sfv, there are different cultures surrounding every neighborhood. a 5 minute drive from a rich neighborhood takes u to a poor area...a couple miles from where i live, and you're in the hood. that is the dynamic of the sfv/la area...so no, i am not sheltered the way you are up in canada, gaydc. as for havin a gun to my face, i've literally had a strap pulled on me and was as calm as ever just a couple months ago....on the other hand, i doubt if uv ever even seen a gun up in canada lmao.

as for the way Looney speaks, that's on him...I'm not sure what kinda homies he has or what environment he grew up in, but lots of Asian's out here say "nigga" and, yes, even freely in front of blacks...that's just become typical slang out here...shit, even mexicans, who typically hate blacks, use the word. doesn't mean he wants to be black, if that's how he grew up, that's on him...i'm not gunna judge him on some stupid ass shit. if he was some asian guy who came here straight from china and started sayin "nigga" this or "nigga" that, shit would be a lil different. but considering he could've grown up in an environment where "nigga" coulda been the common term for "homie", it's pretty dumb to say he wants to be black cuza that, especially from all the way up in canada.

and don't use sikotic as the standard, sikotic is a fuckin geek/square and would get laughed at by most people in social environments. he's black and he doesn't even say "nigga". the guy has never even smoked weed in his life...not that it makes u any cooler to smoke weed, but that just goes to show how different that nerd is from the norm. bundy, i never met him, but he looks like a retard in his pics and he takes pills to socialize with people, so i wouldn't exactly use him as the standard either.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:48:54 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2011, 05:50:50 PM »
this thread would be longer if bananas would stop taking a leave of absence every time this is brought up. Either way you both pussied out.

i never pussied out...in fact, someone gave me there whereabouts and i went after them, saw them, and witnessed them pussy out 1st hand. quite the fuckin contrary. then someone said they wanted to kick my ass and i let them know where to find me, but their excuse was that "cops" will get them lmao..........bad comparison.
Yeah. I would give you my whereabouts, wait there until you showed up, and then pussy out.

That makes a lot of sense, Elior. Then again, as a wigger who's dreams of fucking black chicks, but couldn't get their hands on one without mommy and daddy disowning them, you have lived a life of delusion, Correct?

u just thought i wouldn't show up, and when i did, u shit ur pants...ur lying to a message board fulla peeps, but isn't it more important that ur lyin to urself? come on, gary, have some dignity, would ya?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2011, 07:01:15 PM »
NIK  why didnt your mom want you dating the black girl
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2011, 08:17:12 PM »
and don't use sikotic as the standard, sikotic is a fuckin geek/square and would get laughed at by most people in social environments. he's black and he doesn't even say "nigga". the guy has never even smoked weed in his life...not that it makes u any cooler to smoke weed, but that just goes to show how different that nerd is from the norm. bundy, i never met him, but he looks like a retard in his pics and he takes pills to socialize with people, so i wouldn't exactly use him as the standard either.
LOL what do you mean I don't say nigga? What does that even have to do with anything? When did I say I never smoked weed? I don't chose to smoke it regularly..........but what does that have to do with anything?

That's exactly why everyone is saying how sheltered you are, Elior. You think being cool is what you see in rap videos. You think if you don't say nigga every third word or if you don't brag about smoking weed that it makes you a square. Elior........you're the square. You just don't see it because you lack maturity. You don't even know how to be yourself. You refuse to acknowledge you're white. You downplay your wealth. You brag about getting shot at and having guns pointed at you. You tell people that certain suburbs nearby you are hoods. You dress like a teenager when you're well into your 20s. You are a fucking caricature of what you think a black person should be because that's your idea of what's cool. You do all of this in some sad attempt to fit in on a message board but everyone STILL hates you.

If you haven't noticed by now, I don't have to try to be black by saying "nigga" and downplaying my positive upbringing. You know why? Because I am black, you wigger.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2011, 09:35:39 PM »
LOL what do you mean I don't say nigga? What does that even have to do with anything? When did I say I never smoked weed? I don't chose to smoke it regularly..........but what does that have to do with anything?

That's exactly why everyone is saying how sheltered you are, Elior. You think being cool is what you see in rap videos. You think if you don't say nigga every third word or if you don't brag about smoking weed that it makes you a square. Elior........you're the square. You just don't see it because you lack maturity. You don't even know how to be yourself. You refuse to acknowledge you're white. You downplay your wealth. You brag about getting shot at and having guns pointed at you. You tell people that certain suburbs nearby you are hoods. You dress like a teenager when you're well into your 20s. You are a fucking caricature of what you think a black person should be because that's your idea of what's cool. You do all of this in some sad attempt to fit in on a message board but everyone STILL hates you.

If you haven't noticed by now, I don't have to try to be black by saying "nigga" and downplaying my positive upbringing. You know why? Because I am black, you wigger.

u keep talkin about what everyone says....it's like you feel special online, because u have a lot of buddies who agree with everything you say. don't you realize what a fag that actually makes u in reality? i don't think u do, which in turn makes u a bitch. and you keep sayin i'm "white", when middle-easterns typically are not labled "white"...if i'm white, so is habib, who works at 7-11....but i dunno why ur so caught up on what race i am, it's like you don't have shit to say so u keep reverting back to ur lame ass overkilled go-to disses. "you smoke the dankiest dank NIK! hahahaha.....u say u fucked dimes, but weve seen the pics of the whale u dated......u beat floydness because ur an insecure wigger hehehe......u have the most posts here loser LOLZ!.....why is everyone a nutrider to you? do u like nuts that much?"......tired ass shit, fagboy. u should realize just how played out your nutriding has gotten...i also never bragged about getting shot at, i simply spoke on it because gaydc brought it up. do i think it's something to brag about? no...if someone says that i'd shit my pants if i had a gun pulled on me, will i bring it up?...u bet ur lil square ass i will. you tried saying reseda was a nice neighborhood and that u took ur sexy lil sister there to feed the ducks, but when i disproved your notion and posted up stats to prove that reseda was well above average in terms of crime-rate, then u reverted back to ur nutriding go-to disses....u need to realize what a fucking loser u are for that shit. and fuck all these newbies on this site who ride my nuts cuz they see everyone else doin it...og to og, u were here way before any of the other losers, and u never used to be like this. if this were back in the days and u rode nuts this hard, u woulda been called out on it....the problem is that everyone who posts in this section nowadays is a flaming fruitcake, which ended up drivin all the cool posters away, so it's time for u to realize that shit on ur own, cuz no one else is gunna say nothin, gary..oh, yea...suck a dick, u bitch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2011, 10:31:42 PM »
Ice Cube - "You can't be the nigga 4 life crew with a white Jew telling you what do to"

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2011, 11:16:22 PM »
u keep talkin about what everyone says....it's like you feel special online, because u have a lot of buddies who agree with everything you say. don't you realize what a fag that actually makes u in reality? i don't think u do, which in turn makes u a bitch. and you keep sayin i'm "white", when middle-easterns typically are not labled "white"...if i'm white, so is habib, who works at 7-11....but i dunno why ur so caught up on what race i am, it's like you don't have shit to say so u keep reverting back to ur lame ass overkilled go-to disses. "you smoke the dankiest dank NIK! hahahaha.....u say u fucked dimes, but weve seen the pics of the whale u dated......u beat floydness because ur an insecure wigger hehehe......u have the most posts here loser LOLZ!.....why is everyone a nutrider to you? do u like nuts that much?"......tired ass shit, fagboy. u should realize just how played out your nutriding has gotten...i also never bragged about getting shot at, i simply spoke on it because gaydc brought it up. do i think it's something to brag about? no...if someone says that i'd shit my pants if i had a gun pulled on me, will i bring it up?...u bet ur lil square ass i will. you tried saying reseda was a nice neighborhood and that u took ur sexy lil sister there to feed the ducks, but when i disproved your notion and posted up stats to prove that reseda was well above average in terms of crime-rate, then u reverted back to ur nutriding go-to disses....u need to realize what a fucking loser u are for that shit. and fuck all these newbies on this site who ride my nuts cuz they see everyone else doin it...og to og, u were here way before any of the other losers, and u never used to be like this. if this were back in the days and u rode nuts this hard, u woulda been called out on it....the problem is that everyone who posts in this section nowadays is a flaming fruitcake, which ended up drivin all the cool posters away, so it's time for u to realize that shit on ur own, cuz no one else is gunna say nothin, gary..oh, yea...suck a dick, u bitch.
Did you just say "OG to OG"? Really?

Your stats on Reseda were already proven to be bullshit so why do you keep bringing it up?

You're white. Stop making excuses about why you're not. Why are you ashamed of yourself?

A lot of people have had guns pulled on them. I've had a gun pulled on me, but nobody knows about that because I don't use it for internet street creed like you, rich wigger.

I don't care what people think of me on here, Elior. Am I on here defending myself all the time? No, you are because you care. The majority of people on here don't know me and they don't know you. Nobody is on my side. It's just everyone sees through your bullshit except you. I know how full of shit you are based on how shy and quiet you are in person and how you pussied out and drove off. We both know you ain't gonna do shit to anyone because you don't have it in you.

You can take your "OG to OG" ass kissing shit and go somewhere too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2011, 12:34:53 AM »

Your stats on Reseda were already proven to be bullshit so why do you keep bringing it up?

You're white. Stop making excuses about why you're not. Why are you ashamed of yourself?

A lot of people have had guns pulled on them. I've had a gun pulled on me, but nobody knows about that because I don't use it for internet street creed like you, rich wigger.

I don't care what people think of me on here, Elior. Am I on here defending myself all the time? No, you are because you care. The majority of people on here don't know me and they don't know you. Nobody is on my side. It's just everyone sees through your bullshit except you. I know how full of shit you are based on how shy and quiet you are in person and how you pussied out and drove off. We both know you ain't gonna do shit to anyone because you don't have it in you.

the reason i say "OG to OG" is because u were actually here once upon a time when this board was good, before my nutriding groupies took over and fucked the whole forum up, drivin all the good posters out and causin this site to drastically fall off... i mean, just take a look at the first page of this board, is shit not beyond pathetic? it might be funny to u and your gayass nutriding alliance, but to an outsider lookin in, shit is just plain lame. i got peeps from other sections PMing me and askin me why so many dudes on here are obsessed with me, so obviously to the average person, this obsessive behavior running this message board is not a good look. but of course, you insist on sticking to one phrase i said instead of acknowledging the main point behind the phrase... lol typical nutriding behavior from you, gary.

as for the reseda stats, nothin was disproved...i made a post where it showed that the crime-rate in reseda was well above average, and it wasn't even acknowledged...instead, u ignored it and reverted right back to ur lame go-to nutriderisms, as usual.

lmao...u had a gun pulled on u? why are u braggin about it, u fuckin faggot??...see, gary, when i say it, it's because i'm a "wigger" , but when u say it, it's perfectly fine. double-standard nutriding .. if u can't see that, you actually might be more of an idiot than a nutrider.

and like i said, i don't have to defend myself, ever... i simply defend the truth, because u and ur nutriding alliance will do anything to twist shit up just to get a good laugh out of it. u pussied out, fled town and conveniently dodged my calls until u were out of the city, yet u twist it into me somehow "pussying out". i've never had a conversation with u in my life and when i saw u, i was embarrassed to be seen around u in front of the homies, and somehow i'm shy lollll.... u will do or say anything to ride my nuts and this has already been proven on numerous occasions. now lets watch u go right back to ur default nutlicking "one-liners".............................."wigger", "jew", "woman beater" lmao.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 01:54:51 AM »

the reason i say "OG to OG" is because u were actually here once upon a time when this board was good, before my nutriding groupies took over and fucked the whole forum up, drivin all the good posters out and causin this site to drastically fall off... i mean, just take a look at the first page of this board, is shit not beyond pathetic? it might be funny to u and your gayass nutriding alliance, but to an outsider lookin in, shit is just plain lame. i got peeps from other sections PMing me and askin me why so many dudes on here are obsessed with me, so obviously to the average person, this obsessive behavior running this message board is not a good look. but of course, you insist on sticking to one phrase i said instead of acknowledging the main point behind the phrase... lol typical nutriding behavior from you, gary.

as for the reseda stats, nothin was disproved...i made a post where it showed that the crime-rate in reseda was well above average, and it wasn't even acknowledged...instead, u ignored it and reverted right back to ur lame go-to nutriderisms, as usual.

lmao...u had a gun pulled on u? why are u braggin about it, u fuckin faggot??...see, gary, when i say it, it's because i'm a "wigger" , but when u say it, it's perfectly fine. double-standard nutriding .. if u can't see that, you actually might be more of an idiot than a nutrider.

and like i said, i don't have to defend myself, ever... i simply defend the truth, because u and ur nutriding alliance will do anything to twist shit up just to get a good laugh out of it. u pussied out, fled town and conveniently dodged my calls until u were out of the city, yet u twist it into me somehow "pussying out". i've never had a conversation with u in my life and when i saw u, i was embarrassed to be seen around u in front of the homies, and somehow i'm shy lollll.... u will do or say anything to ride my nuts and this has already been proven on numerous occasions. now lets watch u go right back to ur default nutlicking "one-liners".............................."wigger", "jew", "woman beater" lmao.

one things true, all the quality posters did get driven out after tha g-spot became like an elementary playground.

besides the westcoast sec, outbounds, and the sports n entertainment, boards its been pretty dead.

tot fell off hard, theres not as many quality threads or quality posters (for that matter)

i remember when there used to be pretty funny or informative shit in tha g-spot, local concerts, events, dubcc ppl gathering etc etc, if u come to the dub, its more than likely that your the music head in the group.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 12:38:51 PM »
i don't have to defend myself, ever... i simply defend the truth
LMAO!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2011, 01:24:13 PM »
isnt looney a 20something year old asian that is stuck in the 90s?

isnt NIK a 20something year old jewigger

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 01:39:14 PM »

one things true, all the quality posters did get driven out after tha g-spot became like an elementary playground.

besides the westcoast sec, outbounds, and the sports n entertainment, boards its been pretty dead.

tot fell off hard, theres not as many quality threads or quality posters (for that matter)

i remember when there used to be pretty funny or informative shit in tha g-spot, local concerts, events, dubcc ppl gathering etc etc, if u come to the dub, its more than likely that your the music head in the group.

it's not just that, i'm right about everything...thats the only reason i say it. i mean, people with common sense understand that arabs, israelis, persians, syrians, armenians etc. etc. are not labeled white, yet sikotic really wants me to be white just to nutride a lil harder...i expect it from dumbass canadians, but especially bein from the LA area, u would think people out here would be able to understand different ethnicities and races, based on the diversity we face on a daily basis...but no, to sikotic, i'm "white", in the same exact way i "pussied out".....pretty much everything he says is inaccurate. if i was white, my traffic tickets would be marked "white" and not "other" under race/ethnicity...............but whatever gives this square ass faggot another shot at some internet "lulz" with his nutriding alliance. just goes to show that i'm dealing with a faggot who will say just about anything to ride my nuts. then they wonder why the board fell the fuck off...point all fingers at sik, he's the one who paved the way for the losers to turn this spot into an elementary playground. he's their leader.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 01:41:09 PM by NIKCC »

Raphael

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 01:53:44 PM »
The ancient Israelis may have been dark skinned but you are a white colonist kike from Europe.