Author Topic: Bananas and Loonie  (Read 1140 times)

Sccit

Re: Bananas and Loonie
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 01:58:57 PM »
The ancient Israelis may have been dark skinned but you are a white colonist kike from Europe.

i'm not from europe...my family is from israel, idiot. u guys have pics of my dad u jerk off to, so tell me, does his skin color appear the same as a white persons? either way, skin color does not determine ethnicity, dumbass.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 02:06:47 PM »
Canada is a much more multi cultural place then the states. Try again sheltered rich boy. Were known for embracing cultures and letting them follow thier own beliefs. The states is known for persecuting people and trying to assimilate everyone until thier as confused as you
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:09:06 PM by Jaydc is back »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 02:12:12 PM »
Lol @ this dude. Jews are considered white.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 02:49:49 PM »

Judaism is a religion....of course there are white Jews. most Jews in America are white, American Jews (hence why ur dumbass thinks ALL Jews are white).....but ISRAELI Jews are not considered white.

see the difference? simple minded ass mufuckaz. smh.

Raphael

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 03:00:29 PM »
Yes i see the difference and you look like the guy in the second picture.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 03:04:19 PM »

Judaism is a religion....of course there are white Jews. most Jews in America are white, American Jews (hence why ur dumbass thinks ALL Jews are white).....but ISRAELI Jews are not considered white.

You said in the other thread that your parents are prejudice against people who arent Jewish. They did not want you to date Black girls. But when we pointed out that Black people can be Jewish. You said that there is a Jewish race. Meaning your parents are racists. So these two pictures, are people of the same race now?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 03:15:20 PM »
isnt looney a 20something year old asian that is stuck in the 90s?

isnt NIK a 20something year old jewigger

i dont wear skinny jeans, i must be stuck in the 90s  ::)

lol at 20 something, do you expect everyone to be a bunch of 16 yr olds like you? o wait wat are you now 17?

u still go around posting around here without a bit of maturity.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 05:51:44 PM »
isnt looney a 20something year old asian that is stuck in the 90s?

isnt NIK a 20something year old jewigger

i dont wear skinny jeans, i must be stuck in the 90s  ::)

lol at 20 something, do you expect everyone to be a bunch of 16 yr olds like you? o wait wat are you now 17?

u still go around posting around here without a bit of maturity.

20 bitch
ive been on the streets and smoking chron while you were still playing yu-gi-oh

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 06:55:59 PM »

wrong...that guy would get a "white" label on his speeding ticket. i don't. if you don't see the difference yourself, you are most definitely an idiot.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »

You said in the other thread that your parents are prejudice against people who arent Jewish. They did not want you to date Black girls. But when we pointed out that Black people can be Jewish. You said that there is a Jewish race. Meaning your parents are racists. So these two pictures, are people of the same race now?

LOL, most Jews prefer their children to date other Jews...in the same way that a Mexican would prefer their daughter to date another Mexican, as opposed to an outside ethnicity. u could view it as racist, but some see it as preserving the culture/religion/ethnicity, and for u to act like that's not a common theme with ANY race is pretty dumb. people heavy into their culture are like this....easy for a mixed mufucka like u to come and dispute this, but fact remains, i've met black dudes who have parents that get pissed if they date white girls and vice versa......i, personally, don't give a fuck. but that is the old school mentality.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 07:03:25 PM by NIKCC »

Not Likely

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2011, 08:47:10 PM »
This would have been good. But I'm sure you guys could understand that nothing would top watching Scittles fight.....anybody. Just for the comedy lol
yea but that humus eating fucker was too much of a poon

I like hummus.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2011, 09:07:51 PM »

wrong...that guy would get a "white" label on his speeding ticket. i don't. if you don't see the difference yourself, you are most definitely an idiot.

What label do you get? Possum?

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2011, 09:21:08 PM »

What label do you get? Possum?

yes

DissDigg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2011, 06:30:33 AM »
whats wrong with the 90s..these days and 106 aint got shit on 93.5 kday!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
it's not just that, i'm right about everything...thats the only reason i say it.
LOL. You're out of your mind, my Caucasian friend. And Canada is very diverse. Stop thinking LA is the greatest place on earth. Judging by your misunderstanding of what hoods and races are, you rarely step foot out of Woodland Hills anyways.

so tell me, does his skin color appear the same as a white persons? either way, skin color does not determine ethnicity, dumbass.
Why would you make that stupid point and immediately admit it has no grounds? White people come in all different shades of skin tone. The fact still remains that Jews are a part of the white race, not their own.

I get "other" on my tickets too and I have a darker skin tone. What's your point? If the cops were smart they'd put "confused" considering you're pale as fuck yet you dress like a 12 year old.

LOL, most Jews prefer their children to date other Jews...in the same way that a Mexican would prefer their daughter to date another Mexican, as opposed to an outside ethnicity. u could view it as racist, but some see it as preserving the culture/religion/ethnicity, and for u to act like that's not a common theme with ANY race is pretty dumb.
Yes, some people still do have that mentality. It's still racist though. There's no way around it, but of course you would attempt to justify it.

Your parents are bigots, Caucasoid. Think about it like this though: at least you now have an excuse for being so stupid and confused. If my parents raised me that way I would probably have a racist superiority complex too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE