Author Topic: Bananas and Loonie  (Read 1142 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Bananas and Loonie
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2011, 10:53:39 AM »
Lol @ this dude. Jews are considered white.

Judaism is a religion....of course there are white Jews. most Jews in America are white, American Jews (hence why ur dumbass thinks ALL Jews are white).....but ISRAELI Jews are not considered white.

see the difference? simple minded ass mufuckaz. smh.

You said in the other thread that your parents are prejudice against people who arent Jewish. They did not want you to date Black girls. But when we pointed out that Black people can be Jewish. You said that there is a Jewish race. Meaning your parents are racists. So these two pictures, are people of the same race now?

LOL, most Jews prefer their children to date other Jews...in the same way that a Mexican would prefer their daughter to date another Mexican, as opposed to an outside ethnicity. u could view it as racist, but some see it as preserving the culture/religion/ethnicity, and for u to act like that's not a common theme with ANY race is pretty dumb. people heavy into their culture are like this....easy for a mixed mufucka like u to come and dispute this, but fact remains, i've met black dudes who have parents that get pissed if they date white girls and vice versa......i, personally, don't give a fuck. but that is the old school mentality.

You didnt get what I was sayin.

If your parents have an issue with you dating somebody whos not Jewish, then they would have a problem with you dating a Christian, Muslim, Catholic, etc. That is prejudice, but not racist. If your parents would have a problem with you dating a Black girl, then yeah, theyre just fuckin racist. Dont give me the culture/religion shit...because a Black girl COULD be Jewish. I guarantee your parents would accept a White Christian into their house before a Black Jew.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
isnt looney a 20something year old asian that is stuck in the 90s?

isnt NIK a 20something year old jewigger

i dont wear skinny jeans, i must be stuck in the 90s  ::)

lol at 20 something, do you expect everyone to be a bunch of 16 yr olds like you? o wait wat are you now 17?

u still go around posting around here without a bit of maturity.

20 bitch
ive been on the streets and smoking chron while you were still playing yu-gi-oh

lol "20 bitch", damn your hard man.

i wouldnt be surprised if he blunt tyme is some nerdy fat mexican kid. as he yet to mature which makes me think his mama does everything from wiping his ass to wrapping his fajitas.

and cmon ya spic, u have to make that shit rhyme, thats a fail son.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2011, 01:33:04 PM »

lol at 20 something, do you expect everyone to be a bunch of 16 yr olds like you? o wait wat are you now 17?

20 bitch

i wouldnt be surprised if he blunt tyme is some nerdy fat mexican kid. as he yet to mature which makes me think his mama does everything from wiping his ass to wrapping his fajitas.

you talking like you know me and have been following me all my life wtf are you talking bout you dumb chink? see you probably gon run your daddys liqour store or panda express im out getting an education and doing something positive in my life...youre still stuck in the 90s listening to the twinz

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2011, 01:50:20 PM »

Judaism is a religion....of course there are white Jews. most Jews in America are white, American Jews (hence why ur dumbass thinks ALL Jews are white).....but ISRAELI Jews are not considered white.

You said in the other thread that your parents are prejudice against people who arent Jewish. They did not want you to date Black girls. But when we pointed out that Black people can be Jewish. You said that there is a Jewish race. Meaning your parents are racists. So these two pictures, are people of the same race now?

LOL, most Jews prefer their children to date other Jews...in the same way that a Mexican would prefer their daughter to date another Mexican, as opposed to an outside ethnicity. u could view it as racist, but some see it as preserving the culture/religion/ethnicity, and for u to act like that's not a common theme with ANY race is pretty dumb. people heavy into their culture are like this....easy for a mixed mufucka like u to come and dispute this, but fact remains, i've met black dudes who have parents that get pissed if they date white girls and vice versa......i, personally, don't give a fuck. but that is the old school mentality.

If your parents have an issue with you dating somebody whos not Jewish, then they would have a problem with you dating a Christian, Muslim, Catholic, etc. That is prejudice, but not racist. If your parents would have a problem with you dating a Black girl, then yeah, theyre just fuckin racist. Dont give me the culture/religion shit...because a Black girl COULD be Jewish. I guarantee your parents would accept a White Christian into their house before a Black Jew.

that's where ur wrong, flipfag

there are actually lots of black israelis who were born jewish (descending from ethiopia), and my family would definitely be much happier with that than any non-jew....anyways, enough with this NIK101. shit's getting beyond sad.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 01:52:44 PM by NIKCC »

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2011, 02:18:35 PM »

there are actually lots of black israelis who were born jewish (descending from ethiopia), and my family would definitely be much happier with that than any non-jew....anyways, enough with this NIK101. shit's getting beyond sad.

youre just running out of shit to say

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2011, 02:53:45 PM »

20 bitch

you talking like you know me and have been following me all my life wtf are you talking bout you dumb chink? see you probably gon run your daddys liqour store or panda express im out getting an education and doing something positive in my life...youre still stuck in the 90s listening to the twinz

lol, its pretty funny how you have a lil fantasy world for me since you cant  come up with a diss. u know why? because i dont talk like some spoiled 13yr brat.

"u do this" "u do that"  "IM 20 BITCH!" lmao u really 20? werent u 16 2 years ago?

u talk like a child and im sure most people treat you like one. 

dumb chubby beaner, lol this spic probably wears glasses and soft spoken

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2011, 02:57:46 PM »

20 bitch

lol, its pretty funny how you have a lil fantasy world for me since you cant  come up with a diss. u know why? because i dont talk like some spoiled 13yr brat.

"u do this" "u do that"  "IM 20 BITCH!" lmao u really 20? werent u 16 2 years ago?

yea i wear glasses and? what was the point of saying that that has got to be one of the stupidest shit ever and for an asian you suck at math 20-2=18

you think you talk tough and cool but youre on an internet board youre the reason why these euros think people on the west still wear khaki suits and listen to CJ Mac but youre asian and cant probably see what the real world is like and i put it on jesus that you wouldnt go up to an ese or something and call them a spic you dont know me and have never seen me so put that dick back in your mouth before you say anything

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2011, 03:10:17 PM »

20 bitch

yea i wear glasses and? what was the point of saying that that has got to be one of the stupidest shit ever and for an asian you suck at math 20-2=18

you think you talk tough and cool but youre on an internet board youre the reason why these euros think people on the west still wear khaki suits and listen to CJ Mac but youre asian and cant probably see what the real world is like and i put it on jesus that you wouldnt go up to an ese or something and call them a spic you dont know me and have never seen me so put that dick back in your mouth before you say anything

lol was that a verse?

yea i wouldnt handle it with an ese because their some kind of immortal beings that can destroy your life with a wave of their gang signs.

lol you that scared of gangstas? niggas that still live with their parents, work a 9-5 and slang drugs by night, making lil kids do dirt for them? show how much of a square you are. ive squared up with all types and asians and blacks are probably the ones that gave me the best, some eses too but most of them usually just put their head down n just rush you.

and i dont go around calling people "niggers" "chinks" and "beaners" looking for trouble, im not 13, and i paid my dues.

and i was implying you were lying about your age, moron.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2011, 03:14:50 PM »
im not some weird internet gook that talks bout gangs like im cool why would i lie bout my age dumbshit? you think youre so cool cuz youve gone up against people outside your race good for fucking you you probably just an uneducated spoon-face that works the cash register at panda express how bout trading the khakis suit for a real life shovel face

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2011, 03:19:37 PM »
im not some weird internet gook that talks bout gangs like im cool why would i lie bout my age dumbshit? you think youre so cool cuz youve gone up against people outside your race good for fucking you you probably just an uneducated spoon-face that works the cash register at panda express how bout trading the khakis suit for a real life shovel face

i responded to your ese statement with real life experiences, and suddenly im trying to be cool

lol u fail bruh. and whats with you talking about education, being good, and doing things positive like your something special, thats what your supposed to do in life you idiot.

lol cash register at panda express, you do know its all mexicans that work there right, just like any other fastfood place.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »

i responded to your ese statement with real life experiences, and suddenly im trying to be cool

lol u fail bruh. and whats with you talking about education, being good, and doing things positive like your something special, thats what your supposed to do in life you idiot.

lol cash register at panda express, you do know its all mexicans that work there right, just like any other fastfood place.

you just like another person from the suburbs you think just cuz someone is hispanic theyre automatically mexican...uncultured ass faggot

Sikotic™

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2011, 08:55:19 PM »

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2011, 05:03:08 PM »

you just like another person from the suburbs you think just cuz someone is hispanic theyre automatically mexican...uncultured ass faggot

LOL, ur complainin bout calling u mexican? when u call me chink, u mayb some other hispanic and i aint chinese but to the rest of the world ur mexican and im chinese.

ironic, you do know your basically calling yourself an "uncultured faggot" u a dirty selrotay (u know what i mean you refried bean eating wetback)

at your ass complainin bout shit like that, u obviously got nothin to say, except bullshit. where as i actually call you out on your adolescent behavior and your elementary insults. which proves your just a dumb mexican.

lol at "suburbs" like its something bad, i rather live out here than dirty ass eastlos. anyways your ass wouldnt be walking around canoga, van nuys, pacoima, if u were talking about "street cred" and "how hood it is" lmao.

ur pretty transparent, you talk about "doing positive shit" and than rant about how good the valley is and how hood it is where "u" live. theres good and bad places everywhere, and u act like in the city is that fucking bad, no diff than van nuys, or the pacoima projects.

and stop talking like goddamn teenager, if i were mexican id slap you for making the rest of us look like some 13 yr brat.