Author Topic: Japan & HAARP  (Read 348 times)

LONDON!!

Japan & HAARP
« on: April 14, 2011, 08:05:04 PM »
this one brother is exposing the fact that the japanese tsunami that was created by a earthquake, might have been initiated by US goverment HAARP technology. the clouds that HAARP produces was seen in japan before the tsunami hit

this is the last part, he goes on a religious tangent as my younger sister would say at the end, but its deep stuff, fuck obama, he's a devil incarnate

rip too the japanese brothers and sisters that lost there lives in that man made tragedy and rest in peace to the other brothers and sisters that lost there lives in the HAARP man made atrocities in haiti, pakistan & chile and big up the libyan crew thats going through it right now in that imperialist system, punk war monger, bloodthirst for oil, resource grabbing war in libya, fuck obama, fuck cameron & fuck sarkozy
"get this money by any means nessassary"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Japan & HAARP
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »
Obama is an evil man indeed.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LONDON!!

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 01:57:45 AM »
Obama is an evil man indeed.

very evil, he's a charlatan, he's a conman devil piece of shit
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 06:54:35 PM »
lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 08:03:57 PM »
I hope to be the guy in charge of HAARP one day. I hope to use cloud seeding on China and wipe those motherfuckers out with more floods.

AH AH AH AH AH!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE