Author Topic: So is anybody from here writing books on Westcoast Rappers or do y'all fantasize  (Read 69 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

about the same people everyday. 

so i'm sittin' here about to get off my computer but was 1st about to see if anybody replied to my question in the "dj quik didn't even produce (love of my life)".  i'm bugged out about that 1st of all becuz people were sitting there about to go batshit over acusations or business or any true credibility concerns about tha guy.  I mean whole doesn't use other people to produce tracks for them, i mean u have some who do it all but let's be honest not all of that basement hip hop kadabra shit is tight.

so like then i get on to what really caught my attention:  I'm saw this topic pop up called "did Daz ever diss Game" and I'm like  :P who cares.  Then it hits me that some of y'all got to be writing books on these to wanna talk about em everyday, I mean who wants to talk about Daz everyday? or Nikk for that matter. 

Cut tha shit, who's doin' what out here.  Who's makin' moves becuz you have 2 be

OG Hack Wilson

noobcake is a bad example

dude gets gay blowjobs
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens