Author Topic: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?  (Read 1696 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Who quotes themselves in their sigs?
« on: April 16, 2011, 07:21:31 PM »
Like really son? An entire verse you wrote that you think is ether enough to show off on your own profile?

Not only isn't it pretty awful, but WHO DOES THAT? lol.

Dude probably wrote that verse on his $3,000 dollar Mac-Book, while his mother cooked him scrabbled eggs.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
my sperm wouild scramble the eggs in Orit's ovary
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »
even worse,  who does  this:

I've never sold more than 10 dollars worth and NEVER sold to make money.

Lets see how many of you shit talking punks can plead guilty to selling weed and get off with practically nothing... 8)

fucking fakeass tough guy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 07:31:58 PM »
Son is an embarrassment.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 08:46:26 PM »
cham, u fuckin dicklicking homo...you were probably the guy who sucked tanners dick, seein as how much u loved the fag.

and to answer ur question, many people have posted their rhymes in their sig...is it supposed to be better to put up a pic of another man than your own rhyme, you fagboy?

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2011, 08:56:26 PM »
cham, u fuckin dicklicking homo...you were probably the guy who sucked tanners dick, seein as how much u loved the fag.

and to answer ur question, many people have posted their rhymes in their sig...is it supposed to be better to put up a pic of another man than your own rhyme, you fagboy?
Uhhhhhh you do have a photo of another man in your sig. Actually hes the one you wrote your gay little poem about. But I guess hes noth another man because you are actually a little girl

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 09:23:11 PM »

Uhhhhhh you do have a photo of another man in your sig. Actually hes the one you wrote your gay little poem about. But I guess hes noth another man because you are actually a little girl

that pic is not of a man

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 09:24:41 PM »

Is there anyone else on this forum that has their own lyrics in their sig? lol.

C'mon, son.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 09:30:28 PM »

whole lot of lickin and suckin goin on here in this post.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2011, 09:38:49 PM »
Fuck Nikc and crew/ we ain't faggots like you
I cum so hard in a verse that they call me Spice 2

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 10:36:13 PM »

Is there anyone else on this forum that has their own lyrics in their sig? lol.

C'mon, son.

actually, dicklicker...one of my very own groupies, daygo, once had some of his raps in his sig, amongst a few others who used 2 keystyle back n the days.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 10:57:46 PM »
I'm sure Daygo is just parodying one of Dubcc's lamest. ;)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 11:13:54 PM »
cham what about DA RAPTURE AKA BITCH 2 AKA DA FAILURE ?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=20337
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 01:02:37 AM »

that pic is not of a man
LOL

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE