Author Topic: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?  (Read 1682 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »
1.considering she wasn't fat when we started dating and one of the main factors of our breakup had to do with her weight gain, it would be pretty dumb to consider me a chubby chaser
So you loved her, but then broke up with her becuase she gained weight? :grumpy:
She dumped him anyways.

More nutriding lies to make yourself feel better about being the loser leader of an internet gang

From Floyd:
from here on out its gonna be u, friends, and ill leave u with mr kitty because i know how much u love him and need him.. thats how unselfish i am... but i guess u wouldnt see that.. u think i only think of myself lmao... but yeah i guess maybe ill talk to u from time to time.. maybe get back together one of these days unless u find someone that actually compliments u and makes u a better person, not makes u worse., same goes for me..

Look at the bright side, Elior. I mean, yeah a fat bitch dumped you because she got tired of you physicaly and verbally abusing her...........but at least she let you keep Mr. Kitty.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »
LOL

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2011, 12:51:17 PM »
1.considering she wasn't fat when we started dating and one of the main factors of our breakup had to do with her weight gain, it would be pretty dumb to consider me a chubby chaser
So you loved her, but then broke up with her becuase she gained weight? :grumpy:
She dumped him anyways.

More nutriding lies to make yourself feel better about being the loser leader of an internet gang

From Floyd:
from here on out its gonna be u, friends, and ill leave u with mr kitty because i know how much u love him and need him.. thats how unselfish i am... but i guess u wouldnt see that.. u think i only think of myself lmao... but yeah i guess maybe ill talk to u from time to time.. maybe get back together one of these days unless u find someone that actually compliments u and makes u a better person, not makes u worse., same goes for me..

Look at the bright side, Elior. I mean, yeah a fat bitch dumped you because she got tired of you physicaly and verbally abusing her...........but at least she let you keep Mr. Kitty.

ive never been dumped, gary...u can get one of my stalkers to call her up and ask her themselves. quite the contrary, actually. she sent that message because we had problems in our relationship and i told her that i dont wanna be with her if she doesnt respect me and loses the weight she gained after we started dating.

it's all good, though...i would make up lies too if i was a pathetic loser with an internet dickriding gang. it's the only way to enhance the "lulz"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:59:09 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2011, 01:01:29 PM »
i also find it funny how no one clowns bundy for postin a pic of a tranny, tryna brag about the pussy he gets...yet, yall have to dig up old ass pics and personal messages on me just to clown on shit that i never even tried braggin about

the epitome of dickridin faggots

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2011, 01:04:16 PM »
Yes, Elior, I'm lying by posting up PMs of your girlfriend dumping you.

This ain't some Wikipedia shit. It's straight from the source.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2011, 01:09:48 PM »
Yes, Elior, I'm lying by posting up PMs of your girlfriend dumping you.

This ain't some Wikipedia shit. It's straight from the source.

like i said, i've never been dumped...show me where it say she "dumped" me? highlight that part.....u are lying...u always do. floyd and i always had these episodes where i told her i dont wanna be with her anymore and she went on longass email tirades about how i dont respect her and what not and how she's perfectly fine not being with me (even though this was far from the truth). but when it comes down to it, everything fell back on me not wanting to be with her once she stopped respectin me and gained weight.....if u say otherwise, ur just lyin 2 ride nuts. lmao, i feel so dumb havin 2 discuss my past life with nutriding geeks such as urself...but ima protect the truth, cuz thats what sets real muthafuckaz free.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2011, 01:20:03 PM »
He's back! :raisetheroof:

04:55PM to 11:00:00AM

Almost 18 hours.

This has got to be a record
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2011, 01:30:15 PM »
Have you been losing sleep over this?

Suckaz Can C Insecurities Throughout

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »

if i was a 5'5" armenian/black guy, i would kill myself

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »

thats because youre a pussy. shit youre a 6'5 white picket fence  looking jewish guy and you should kill yourself

blcxm

« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2011, 02:42:03 PM »
this thread tells me I'm dubccs favorite kike.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2011, 02:46:41 PM »
this thread tells me I'm dubccs favorite kike.
Yeah but youre still a no-good kike

Sikotic™

« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2011, 02:54:24 PM »

I'm a 5'9" armenian/black guy, but notice I don't feel the need to correct you every time you claim I'm a midget. You wanna know why? Two reasons:

1. I have self-esteem, something which you lack severely. If you had self-esteem you would be able to occasionally laugh at yourself and you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself amongst a bunch of strangers on the internet.

2. You've got nothing else.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2011, 03:05:26 PM »

I'm a 5'9" armenian/black guy, but notice I don't feel the need to correct you every time you claim I'm a midget. You wanna know why? Two reasons:

1. I have self-esteem, something which you lack severely. If you had self-esteem you would be able to occasionally laugh at yourself and you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself amongst a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Youre half Black....damn....you and Scittles should kick it, so he can say he chills with somebody from the hood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2011, 04:05:05 PM »

Youre half Black....damn....you and Scittles should kick it, so he can say he chills with somebody from the hood.

lmao by the way gaygo talks, i bet he gets nervous every time he's around black people. then again, he's asian...i would probably feel the same if i knew for certain that i had a smaller dick than the people i'm around, based on statistics.

subconscious madness.