Author Topic: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?  (Read 1683 times)

2pac thug 4 life

Re: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2011, 04:35:18 PM »
the only faggot here is Tanner

don't lie, fruitcake.
Yeah NIK clearly likes gay sex

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2011, 04:35:24 PM »

don't lie, fruitcake.
i bet u wish i was gay lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2011, 04:37:02 PM »

don't lie, fruitcake.

i don't have to wish that...anyone who switches favorite sport teams as much as u clearly has switched teams in reality, as well.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2011, 04:43:28 PM »

don't lie, fruitcake.

i don't have to wish that...anyone who switches favorite sport teams as much as u clearly has switched teams in reality, as well.

Hahahaha first funny thing you've typed in months.  But really, look at some of your posts the last week, 9 out of ten are saying something gay.  Did the homie lights turn you out jailhouse style or what?

blcxm

« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2011, 04:47:05 PM »
one of my friends is gay. no homo.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2011, 05:02:04 PM »
Have you been losing sleep over this?

Suckaz Can C Insecurities Throughout

if i was a 5'5" armenian/black guy, i would kill myself
I'm a 5'9" armenian/black guy, but notice I don't feel the need to correct you every time you claim I'm a midget. You wanna know why? Two reasons:

1. I have self-esteem, something which you lack severely. If you had self-esteem you would be able to occasionally laugh at yourself and you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself amongst a bunch of strangers on the internet.

2. You've got nothing else.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

Youre half Black....damn....you and Scittles should kick it, so he can say he chills with somebody from the hood.

lmao by the way gaygo talks, i bet he gets nervous every time he's around black people. then again, he's asian...i would probably feel the same if i knew for certain that i had a smaller dick than the people i'm around, based on statistics.

subconscious madness.

lol Nice try. You're a failure at life, and even a failure on this site. Sad shit. You do have an obsession with penis man. If you believe all Asians have small dicks, then you also believe all Black guys have big dicks? lol. And you say you havent been confined to sheltered ass Woodland Hills. I've spent my whole life around Black people, no big deal really. My daughter is half Black dumbass. You base your opinions on what is ghetto, based on how Black or Mexican it is lol. You make yourself look more and more stupid on this site the harder you try. Face it, youre a rich, white, spoiled, suburb ass pussy. Its just who you are. There's no gettin around it at this point. You are who you are. My life, shit I've grown up around, is everything thing you WISH you could say about yourself. Youre not even comfortable being you. Accept the fact of who you are and move on with it. Youre pathetic homeboy.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2011, 05:08:11 PM »

I'm a 5'9" armenian/black guy, but notice I don't feel the need to correct you every time you claim I'm a midget. You wanna know why? Two reasons:

1. I have self-esteem, something which you lack severely. If you had self-esteem you would be able to occasionally laugh at yourself and you wouldn't feel the need to defend yourself amongst a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Youre half Black....damn....you and Scittles should kick it, so he can say he chills with somebody from the hood.

lmao by the way gaygo talks, i bet he gets nervous every time he's around black people. then again, he's asian...i would probably feel the same if i knew for certain that i had a smaller dick than the people i'm around, based on statistics.

subconscious madness.

lol Nice try. You're a failure at life, and even a failure on this site. Sad shit. You do have an obsession with penis man. If you believe all Asians have small dicks, then you also believe all Black guys have big dicks? lol. And you say you havent been confined to sheltered ass Woodland Hills. I've spent my whole life around Black people, no big deal really. My daughter is half Black dumbass. You base your opinions on what is ghetto, based on how Black or Mexican it is lol. You make yourself look more and more stupid on this site the harder you try. Face it, youre a rich, white, spoiled, suburb ass pussy. Its just who you are. There's no gettin around it at this point. You are who you are. My life, shit I've grown up around, is everything thing you WISH you could say about yourself. Youre not even comfortable being you. Accept the fact of who you are and move on with it. Youre pathetic homeboy.

i guess u know more about black dicks than me...in this case, i'm glad to be "sheltered". u win this round, chinkcock.

Sikotic™

« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2011, 05:32:33 PM »

Tried that at a concert before it began. He just stands there speechless and looking uncomfortable in social environments while his bitch did all the talking for him. Everybody was dressed like normal human beings while this wigger looked like a Lakers mascot. I think it was all the black and latino people surrounding us that made him nervous.

And Elior, why do you have a beef with the gays? What did they do to you. The suburbs is full of them so you should be used to interacting with them.

As a matter of fact: the rumor is you might live with one  :-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2011, 05:36:15 PM »

subconscious madness.

i guess u know more about black dicks than me...in this case, i'm glad to be "sheltered". u win this round, chinkcock.

this argument makes no sense :facepalm:

its almost as bad as "i know you are but what am i"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2011, 06:31:12 PM »
So yeah, who quotes themselves in their sigs?

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2011, 06:34:14 PM »

Tried that at a concert before it began. He just stands there speechless and looking uncomfortable in social environments while his bitch did all the talking for him. Everybody was dressed like normal human beings while this wigger looked like a Lakers mascot. I think it was all the black and latino people surrounding us that made him nervous.

And Elior, why do you have a beef with the gays? What did they do to you. The suburbs is full of them so you should be used to interacting with them.

As a matter of fact: the rumor is you might live with one  :-X

lmao, u were standin there kickin it with an doggy and ur callin out my social status? hilarious. u and doggy just seemed geeked to be at the concert, like a buncha nerds, so i bumped fists with u and got away as quick as i could..went back to kickin it with my peeps, while u stood there like a straight squares at a dpg concert. really, though, don't flatter urself,..ur not exactly the threatning type, gary....

no disrespect to doggy, he's the homie and all, but come on, now.....

« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:07:06 AM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2011, 06:57:52 PM »
lmao, u were standin there kickin it with an autistic dude (doggy actually has autism, i'm not just sayin that), and ur callin out my social status? hilarious. u and doggy just seemed geeked to be at the concert, like a buncha nerds, so i bumped fists with u and got away as quick as i could..went back to kickin it with my peeps, while u stood there with doggy like some straight squares at a dpg concert. really, though, don't flatter urself,..ur not exactly the threatning type, gary....

What does any of this have to do with doggy and how could you not look at what you just said as disrespect?

Whether he's autistic or not doesn't mean shit. I don't know if there's any truth to that, but he's still cool as fuck regardless. You thinking you're better than someone or that it's lame to hang out with someone who has a disability just shows what kinda scum you are. Your insecurity has no boundaries does it?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2011, 08:14:59 PM »
i'm done with u faggots...hope u enjoyed my guest appearance in the gspot while it lasted. have fun discussin me, fruitcakes.
lol  he already came back
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:52 AM »

lmao, u were standin there kickin it with an autistic dude (doggy actually has autism, i'm not just sayin that),

Real spit. was this before or after you paid him to delete all the shit about you, your retarded pedophile friends, your fat girlfriend, and your slut mom?

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2011, 01:22:54 AM »
shit i almost forgot your homosexual brother