Author Topic: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?  (Read 1697 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
Can we get a definition on the phrase "riding nuts"?
Riding nuts - v. 1. A derogatory phrase used to indicate someone is always thinking about someone else 2. an unhealthy obsession, whether positive or negative. 3. a saying used by homosexual men because they wish another man could do just that: ride on their nuts.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2011, 04:03:53 PM »
Does anybody here actually like NIK? I've been signed here for a long time and he always been the most hated poster here.
I got no problem with NIK. It's just too tempting to diss him when he says so much crazy shit.

LOL...teddy fell for the groupie trap and hopped on the bandwaggon when riding my nuts became the most popular thing to do around here.

let me ask u, teddy, what do i say thats so crazy?
Claiming you fuck fine dimes, but when Natalie's fatass is pointed out, you claim she lost the weight. Post up some proof.
Bragging about being 6' 5" and 190 pounds. Like I pointed out in another thread, you're not even 20 pounds lighter than me and your 9" taller.
Saying you don't care about people posting pics of your mom, than running to Rud every time Hack does.
Claiming anyone who says a bad thing about you is on your nuts.
Claiming Infinite would never lie (because he's a Muslim  :laugh:).
Everything you said on "Sccit the Shit".
Thinking because you're Jewish/Israeli, that automatically makes you any cooler than white people.

1.other way around, i said she wasnt fat when i first got with her, and she wasnt. i did post a pic of here before she gained weight. plus, i havent been with her for 2 years. nothing ridiculous about saying i fuck fine bitches when it's true. dating a girl who gained weight towards the end of the relationship far from disproves anything i said, teddy.
2.6'5 190 lbs is not bad, considering michael jordan was 6'6" 200
3.ur lying
4.even you've acknowledged that i have nutriders in the past. like i said, huge difference between people who talk shit and obsessing over someone. notice how the traffic on this site has more than doubled since i started posting againt regularly. isn't that what u said to me via pm? lmao, that, in essence, the board thrives on people riding my nuts.
5.that was sarcasm, u retard.
6.a song i made when i was 14...good going.
7.now u just reachin...

it's cool, man...u already admitted it. u ride my nuts because it's the thing to do. no way around it after u already said how u felt. just cut back, because it doesnt really fit ur image as much as it fits these other obsessive homos.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:06:08 PM by NIKCC »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2011, 05:10:40 PM »
NIK would u care if I banged ur moms?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2011, 05:28:38 PM »
Can we get a definition on the phrase "riding nuts"?
Riding nuts - v. 1. A derogatory phrase used to indicate someone is always thinking about someone else 2. an unhealthy obsession, whether positive or negative. 3. a saying used by homosexual men because they wish another man could do just that: ride on their nuts.

I think #3 applies to Scittles.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2011, 06:13:37 PM »
Does anybody here actually like NIK? I've been signed here for a long time and he always been the most hated poster here.
I got no problem with NIK. It's just too tempting to diss him when he says so much crazy shit.

LOL...teddy fell for the groupie trap and hopped on the bandwaggon when riding my nuts became the most popular thing to do around here.

Claiming you fuck fine dimes, but when Natalie's fatass is pointed out, you claim she lost the weight. Post up some proof.
Bragging about being 6' 5" and 190 pounds. Like I pointed out in another thread, you're not even 20 pounds lighter than me and your 9" taller.
Saying you don't care about people posting pics of your mom, than running to Rud every time Hack does.
Thinking because you're Jewish/Israeli, that automatically makes you any cooler than white people.

1.other way around, i said she wasnt fat when i first got with her, and she wasnt. i did post a pic of here before she gained weight. plus, i havent been with her for 2 years. nothing ridiculous about saying i fuck fine bitches when it's true. dating a girl who gained weight towards the end of the relationship far from disproves anything i said, teddy.
3.ur lying
4.even you've acknowledged that i have nutriders in the past. like i said, huge difference between people who talk shit and obsessing over someone. notice how the traffic on this site has more than doubled since i started posting againt regularly. isn't that what u said to me via pm? lmao, that, in essence, the board thrives on people riding my nuts.
7.now u just reachin...

it's cool, man...u already admitted it. u ride my nuts because it's the thing to do. no way around it after u already said how u felt. just cut back, because it doesnt really fit ur image as much as it fits these other obsessive homos.
1. My memory might deceive me, but didn't one of your revealed pms state that that was a fake picture?
2. At what point in his career? I've seen him listed at 215. Plus his body is all muscle. We've seen pictures of your scrawny ass. A guy like D-Fish is 6'1" and ways 210 pounds.
3. Hack said he got pms from Rud telling him not to do that shit. When he kept on doing it, he got banned
4. You have way too many nut riders, but you assume anyone who doesn't like you is one.
5. You've still been "on his nuts" as you would put it, since he joined the LAMB crew.
6. That was just a joke.
7. Don't deny that you've bragged about being Jewish/Israeli and denied your whiteness. Posting up DL to prove your point. Who doesn't look darker in a dimly lit DL photo? I've seen other pics of you and you look pale as a muthafucker. Speaking of which, in the words of MUHAFUKKA "and goddamn the jew lives in a place where its sunny and warm 90% of the time and lives in a house with a backyard pool yet still looks like he hasnt been outside in 12 years"

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »

3.ur lying
7.now u just reachin...

1. My memory might deceive me, but didn't one of your revealed pms state that that was a fake picture?
2. At what point in his career? I've seen him listed at 215. Plus his body is all muscle. We've seen pictures of your scrawny ass. A guy like D-Fish is 6'1" and ways 210 pounds.
3. Hack said he got pms from Rud telling him not to do that shit. When he kept on doing it, he got banned
4. You have way too many nut riders, but you assume anyone who doesn't like you is one.
5. You've still been "on his nuts" as you would put it, since he joined the LAMB crew.
6. That was just a joke.
7. Don't deny that you've bragged about being Jewish/Israeli and denied your whiteness. Posting up DL to prove your point. Who doesn't look darker in a dimly lit DL photo? I've seen other pics of you and you look pale as a muthafucker. Speaking of which, in the words of MUHAFUKKA "and goddamn the jew lives in a place where its sunny and warm 90% of the time and lives in a house with a backyard pool yet still looks like he hasnt been outside in 12 years"

1.ummmm, no
2.http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom-back/b2b984e1-af20-454a-b5b6-bc48dfb5c6a0.jpg
3.hack got banned for dissing daz in a thread daz made in tribute to nate dogg, ur retarded for believin that moron
4.i'm just used to it, so it's hard to weed out the legit nutriders with the ones who do it for fun
5.infinite has always been one of the good homies and an og from this site that i always got along with
6.i never posted my dl to prove i'm not white, but i am not lol...i dont give a fuck if u seen pics where i'm whiter than others. the fact remains, i'm an isreali (middle-eastern), and if u wanna think that means i'm cooler than a white dude, that's up to u, cuz i never made that claim.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2011, 07:05:51 PM »

3.ur lying
7.now u just reachin...

6. That was just a joke.

1.ummmm, no
2.http://images.checkoutmycards.com/zoom-back/b2b984e1-af20-454a-b5b6-bc48dfb5c6a0.jpg
3.hack got banned for dissing daz in a thread daz made in tribute to nate dogg, ur retarded for believin that moron
4.i'm just used to it, so it's hard to weed out the legit nutriders with the ones who do it for fun
5.infinite has always been one of the good homies and an og from this site that i always got along with
6.i never posted my dl to prove i'm not white, but i am not lol...i dont give a fuck if u seen pics where i'm whiter than others. the fact remains, i'm an isreali (middle-eastern), and if u wanna think that means i'm cooler than a white dude, that's up to u, cuz i never made that claim.
1. Post the pic.
2. Your scrawny pics say it all.
3. He's been banned more than once. He got pms from Rud telling him to stop posting pics of your mom. He never follows the G-Spot, how would he know that?
4. Ok
5. Infinite is a straight liar/delusional fucker. He's toned it down recently. Maybe going to Africa has helped.
6. Don't even deny it, man. You use to walk around like you were the shit because of your background. And I've seen many middle easterns that are whiter (both in skin color and wiggerism) than many Mediterranean.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2011, 07:16:41 PM »
lmao @ NIK for lying

my sig even got DELETED last week when it had ORIT in it

coincidence?  i think not
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 07:25:04 PM »

3.ur lying
7.now u just reachin...

6. That was just a joke.

1.ummmm, no
1. Post the pic.
3. He's been banned more than once. He got pms from Rud telling him to stop posting pics of your mom. He never follows the G-Spot, how would he know that?
4. Ok
5. Infinite is a straight liar/delusional fucker. He's toned it down recently. Maybe going to Africa has helped.
6. Don't even deny it, man. You use to walk around like you were the shit because of your background. And I've seen many middle easterns that are whiter (both in skin color and wiggerism) than many Mediterranean.

1.i aint postin shit to prove shit to u, teddy. as far as i'm considered, you've cemented yourself as someone who i have lost respect for on this site by feeding in to the nutriding and humiliating elementary internet geek obsessive behavoir.
2.i am thin, but that has nothin to do with riding nuts LOL
3.i dont give a fuck how, the idiot deserves to get banned, and ur pretty much on his level now. sad stuff, u used to be a legit poster.
4.okeh
5.judge him all u want, he's been nothin but cool to me since he started postin here and has shown me nothin but respect.
6.middle easterns come in all complexions, similar to hispanic. skin complexion has nothin 2 do with being white. mediterranean is basically the same thing as middle-eastern. i am proud to be israeli...people constantly diss me about being jewish/israeli, but i dont give a fuck. is that really something bad? honestly, if thats the best u have on me, then u gotta rethink why ur on the bandwaggon, teddy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 07:35:51 PM »

3.ur lying
7.now u just reachin...

6. That was just a joke.

1.ummmm, no
1. Post the pic.
4. Ok

1.i aint postin shit to prove shit to u, teddy. as far as i'm considered, you've cemented yourself as someone who i have lost respect for on this site by feeding in to the nutriding and humiliating elementary internet geek obsessive behavoir.
3.i dont give a fuck how, the idiot deserves to get banned, and ur pretty much on his level now. sad stuff, u used to be a legit poster.
4.okeh
5.judge him all u want, he's been nothin but cool to me since he started postin here and has shown me nothin but respect.
6.middle easterns come in all complexions, similar to hispanic. skin complexion has nothin 2 do with being white. mediterranean is basically the same thing as middle-eastern. i am proud to be israeli...people constantly diss me about being jewish/israeli, but i dont give a fuck. is that really something bad? honestly, if thats the best u have on me, then u gotta rethink why ur on the bandwaggon, teddy.
1. As far as I'm concerned you're a chubby chaser. There's nothing wrong with that, to each his own. But don't bring up Natalie and expect some respect for it from dubcc.
2. Well we kind of deviated from the original topic (you bragging about your body frame), but you've admitted what I was originally saying. Hears a little advice: dumbells and protein shakes.
3. You claim not to give a fuck about he was banned because you were the one responsible for it. This has nothing to do with Hack. You know I'm not a fan of Hack (although we've been cool since joining DBA). Its about you saying you don't care about people posting about your mom, than snitching to Rud about it.
4. Ok
5. Check out his edit history from a couple years ago. He was arrogant, judgmental, and damn near trolling the TOT with Islam propaganda. Now he's smartened up and learned to respect other people's opinion.
6. It's cool being Jewish/Israeli, but don't assume your skin tone has anything to do with it, or that you being any "less white" means anything.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 07:50:17 PM »
Is NIK still tryin to prove that he doesnt fuck fat bitches, isnt white, and people are "riding his nuts"? lol. This guy is fuckin comedy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2011, 10:05:57 PM »

3.ur lying
7.now u just reachin...

6. That was just a joke.

1.ummmm, no
1. Post the pic.
4. Ok

4.okeh
1. As far as I'm concerned you're a chubby chaser. There's nothing wrong with that, to each his own. But don't bring up Natalie and expect some respect for it from dubcc.
2. Well we kind of deviated from the original topic (you bragging about your body frame), but you've admitted what I was originally saying. Hears a little advice: dumbells and protein shakes.
3. You claim not to give a fuck about he was banned because you were the one responsible for it. This has nothing to do with Hack. You know I'm not a fan of Hack (although we've been cool since joining DBA). Its about you saying you don't care about people posting about your mom, than snitching to Rud about it.
4. Ok
5. Check out his edit history from a couple years ago. He was arrogant, judgmental, and damn near trolling the TOT with Islam propaganda. Now he's smartened up and learned to respect other people's opinion.
6. It's cool being Jewish/Israeli, but don't assume your skin tone has anything to do with it, or that you being any "less white" means anything.

1.considering she wasn't fat when we started dating and one of the main factors of our breakup had to do with her weight gain, it would be pretty dumb to consider me a chubby chase, nutrider #i8494873937
2.never bragged about my body frame, i'm thin and have always admitted that, but i'm still more in shape than fat ass bundy, which is why i even posted up those stats
3.again, nutrider, i never had him banned...there was a thread where he dissed daz in a thread daz made about a tribute to nate dogg, and tons of posters called for his banning. this is why he was banned, it had absolutely nothing to do with the pics he posted.
4.teddy
5.i don't give a fuck...i never had a problem with him, and if he did that shit, it's probably because he doesn't take the nutriding fags here seriously. as far as i'm concerned, infinite is twice the man u are.
6.i don't...i simply state facts. people call me whiteboy, i correct them and let them know that it is an insult for a real israeli when u call him white, and my fans get all pissy over it. i'm sure you'd feel insulted if someone thought u were hindu just because ur skin tone was similar to a hindu, teddy.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:08:10 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2011, 10:06:32 PM »
Is NIK still tryin to prove that he doesnt fuck fat bitches, isnt white, and people are "riding his nuts"? lol. This guy is fuckin comedy.

lol...how many times do u have to repeat the same ol' shit just to feel justified in your homosexual obsession with me?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2011, 11:24:30 PM »
Anybody ever notice outside of a few lines NIK's verse is more or less about himself?

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2011, 11:33:23 PM »
Anybody ever notice outside of a few lines NIK's verse is more or less about himself?

everything the lame kid says can basically be applied to him