Author Topic: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?  (Read 1689 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who quotes themselves in their sigs?
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2011, 07:56:36 PM »
LOL, no. Sadly enough his opinion on other people being nutriders is more respectable than his Lakervision goggles in sports. DON'T go there NIK lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2011, 08:18:08 PM »
i'm done with u faggots...hope u enjoyed my guest appearance in the gspot while it lasted. have fun discussin me, fruitcakes.

lol lets see how long this shit lasts
Does he always just pussy out of shit like this?

Must be the story of his weak ass life.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2011, 12:52:44 AM »
i'm done with u faggots...hope u enjoyed my guest appearance in the gspot while it lasted. have fun discussin me, fruitcakes.

lol lets see how long this shit lasts
Does he always just pussy out of shit like this?

Must be the story of his weak ass life.

Okka

« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2011, 01:15:45 AM »
Damn, NIK got ran out of DubCC once again? How many times has this happened before?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2011, 08:12:32 AM »
Damn, NIK got ran out of DubCC once again? How many times has this happened before?

There is absolutely no way he will stay away.  He can't. The most he'll ever do is disappear for a couple weeks or so
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2011, 08:29:31 AM »

There is absolutely no way he will stay away.  He can't. The most he'll ever do is disappear for a couple weeks or so
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2011, 09:42:42 AM »

he stopped posting in the g spot for a year

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »

But then just got roasted in other places he posted. This forum has meant too much to him over his life, he cant let it go.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2011, 10:21:21 AM »

There is absolutely no way he will stay away.  He can't. The most he'll ever do is disappear for a couple weeks or so

But then just got roasted in other places he posted. This forum has meant too much to him over his life, he cant let it go.

this is just one section of the forum. why would someone leave the rest?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2011, 10:30:03 AM »
its PLAYOFF SEASON guys  ofcourse he ain't leaving
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2011, 11:19:32 AM »
1.considering she wasn't fat when we started dating and one of the main factors of our breakup had to do with her weight gain, it would be pretty dumb to consider me a chubby chaser
So you loved her, but then broke up with her becuase she gained weight? :grumpy:

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2011, 11:36:34 AM »
NIK is a fag

Sikotic™

« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2011, 11:57:55 AM »
1.considering she wasn't fat when we started dating and one of the main factors of our breakup had to do with her weight gain, it would be pretty dumb to consider me a chubby chaser
So you loved her, but then broke up with her becuase she gained weight? :grumpy:
She dumped him anyways.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2011, 12:00:00 PM »
She dumped him anyways.

More nutriding lies to make yourself feel better about being the loser leader of an internet gang

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2011, 12:01:00 PM »
He's back! :raisetheroof:

04:55PM to 11:00:00AM

Almost 18 hours.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:02:41 PM by Teddy Roosevelt »