Author Topic: MMLP classic...  (Read 401 times)

EM28

Re:MMLP classic...
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2003, 04:25:13 PM »
It's odd when it comes to the 3 Eminem albums cause there are people that think that all of them are classic, SSLP is classic and with each album it got worse, each album got better, or the MMLP is the only classic.  Opinions on these 3 albums are all over the map.

I'm one of them that believes they improve with each one.  His flow and delivery have been getting better with each album, that's for sure.  I think in a couple of years MMLP and TES will be look at as classics.  

yeah, i agree in a couple of years both of these albums will be looked at as classics.  btw, i still bump mmlp.  I love that cd.  I feel its his best.  

peace

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2003, 10:23:37 PM »
yea, dat's what I was feeling bout the MMLP for a long ass time, overall it has got to be, the whole mood of that album, the whole concept, Emz storytelling at it's best, consistent production, best lyrics overall .
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 10:25:47 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2003, 04:33:46 AM »
I consider Em to have 2 classic records, "Infinite" and SSLP. MMLP has alot of great, potentially classic tracks like "Stan", "The Way I Am", "Bitch Please II", "Who Knew, but I wouldn't call it a real classic, although, I would definately recommend it to any hip-hop fan because it is a pretty important album imo, all his albums are imo.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.