Author Topic: Dr. Dre to now sell Beats headphones with official "Detox" logo for $500.  (Read 2075 times)

I_ThePope_I

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Beats+By+Dr.+Dre+-+Monster+Pro+Detox+Over-the-Ear+Headphones/2074648.p?id=1218308268083&skuId=2074648

500 bucks...if he appreciated his fans and wanted them to hear "music the way it should be heard" then he wouldn't charge that damn much.

OG Hack Wilson

sounds reasonable lmao
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Matty

lol, detox logo?

OG Hack Wilson

only an IPHONE-owning pretentious douche would want to buy that
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

GangstaBoogy

I wouldn't spend $500 on that shit even if they came with ever detox session ever recorded loaded into the muthafuckas

Do somethin for yóur fans for once in your career dre
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Matty

don't these ones cost $500 anyway? fucking joke regardless, release some good music dre...

TRG

smh Dre, can we just get the album already?

Matty

smh Dre, can we just get the album already?

it isn't finished :laugh:

OG Hack Wilson

don't these ones cost $500 anyway? fucking joke regardless, release some good music dre...

haha i dont know if DRE even got good music left in him after these new leaks (Kush, Under Pressure, Need a Doctor etc)

Al Bundy

fuck no. i have an iphone 4 and i wouldn't buy these ugly pieces

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Detox hype isn't close to what it was months ago
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

fuck no. i have an iphone 4 and i wouldn't buy these ugly pieces
wasn't singling you out Bundy lol   but yes these are fugly headphones

WCoastTillIDie

seems like a demo version of those headphones leaked... definitely doesn't looked finished.

Spoonie Luv

when its all said and done, his headphones will sell more than detox album!
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Matty

when its all said and done, his headphones will sell more than detox album!

well at about 50 times the price of a cd, they wouldn't have to sell that many.