Author Topic: Dr. Dre to now sell Beats headphones with official "Detox" logo for $500.  (Read 2053 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

get them now kids. Seeing as how the album will never come out, these little expensive babies could be worth a fortune in the future as a rare collector's item.

So Much Style

i want you homies to know that my dre headphones snapped (as has thousands of others, look oon youtube) and i am seriously disapointed that dre would put his name on such a shitty product. makes me think its irony in a way that his new music is fragile as hell too... :'(
So much style back at it again

Matty

i want you homies to know that my dre headphones snapped (as has thousands of others, look oon youtube) and i am seriously disapointed that dre would put his name on such a shitty product. makes me think its irony in a way that his new music is fragile as hell too... :'(

are they solos? i heard they break a lot more, although the studio's aren't that strong either. well these pros are bound to be better, might as well grab a pair for only $500.

btw i haven't heard any of the dre headphones, only that they are all supposed to be stupidly overpriced in terms of price/performance.

Triple OG Rapsodie

if you're idiotic enough to spend that much on headphones with Dr. dre's name on it you kinda deserve it when they break

So Much Style

if you're idiotic enough to spend that much on headphones with Dr. dre's name on it you kinda deserve it when they break

i got them as a gift...and seeing as how i tried them out before and they sounded amazing and I have always loved dr dre (nh), it makes sense i would love the gift??!?
Anyhow, they are the solo's and i think my girl got em about $179, which is expensive, but at the same time i got so much love for music and a dr dre collector item (nh again) that i think they are about accuretely priced; however, they break WAY too easy and it is something that would have been impossible to know until it actually happened to me since I got them right when they came out and the word was not out yet...anyway, big fuck up dre

Triple OG Rapsodie

I've found that headphones in general break very easily. I've never had a pair of headphones that have lasted more than a year without one side losing sound. So imo its pretty stupid to be spending that much money on something with limited endurance.

awol22222

I've found that headphones in general break very easily. I've never had a pair of headphones that have lasted more than a year without one side losing sound. So imo its pretty stupid to be spending that much money on something with limited endurance.
http://gizmodo.com/#!5617200/the-secret-scam-of-cheap-earbuds

Matty

some DJ sets are practically indestructible and Beyer make some really hard wearing ones. the Pros are supposed to be pretty strong, but the price of 'em is what you'd pay for some seriously high-end gear. not good value.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 10:18:42 PM by Matty »

So Much Style

yep, and on top of that...these shits broke on my head

watch this video...this is about how they broke on me...wasnt even drunk or high or nothin haha just on lunch break takin them shits off! I think it is totally unacceptable because these things are marketed to DJ's and they are known to be using them and abusing them and clearly these things (albeit mine were the solo) are fragile as hell

Stan

Maybe they're waiting to mass produce them so they coincide with the album release ... delays ???

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
only an IPHONE-owning pretentious douche would want to buy that

While sitting in a coffee shop wearing a scarf in May typing on a Mac laptop for everyone to see when they know damn well theyve got an internet connection at home and its hot as shit outside
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
500$ ::)

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
i'd rather save it and add 300$ more and buy an Ipad 2
CAN I HAZ D;

DJJohnB

• 'G'