Author Topic: Dr. Dre to now sell Beats headphones with official "Detox" logo for $500.  (Read 2073 times)

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like the logo

OG Hack Wilson

LOL^ but then when dre thinks hes making easy money by doing nothing, he is really shooting himself in the foot because the product he cosigned is breaking for tons of people and his reputation is being ran thru the mud, obviously someone has never been in a business classs ^

n00bcake is a troll, just ignore her
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
only an IPHONE-owning pretentious douche would want to buy that

While sitting in a coffee shop wearing a scarf in May typing on a Mac laptop for everyone to see when they know damn well theyve got an internet connection at home and its hot as shit outside

+1
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: @ both posts (although I'm planning on getting an iPhone :-[).
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:38:40 AM by Teddy Roosevelt »

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
To all you muthafuccas that mocked me when I said Dre was using Detox to sell headphones, y'all can bow down and kiss my pinky ring  :-*  ;)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Triple OG Rapsodie

To all you muthafuccas that mocked me when I said Dre was using Detox to sell headphones, y'all can bow down and kiss my pinky ring  :-*  ;)

I don't think anyone disagrees with that and that's not what you said. No shit he's using the hype from Detox to promote other things. You said the album didn't exist, which it does.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 10:33:22 AM by SPICE TWO »

Cali_Heat

Cool the Logos Name ''Dr.Dre'' had the self letters from the old Chronic i hope this is the final Logo

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth

I don't think anyone disagrees with that and that's not what you said. No shit he's using the hype from Detox to promote other things. You said the album didn't exist, which it does.

::)

that's not what you said.

I've said plenty of times that Detox is just a fabrication used by the label to promote other albums, and then when albums stopped selling, they used the Detox brand-name to promote other things that started selling for them, such as headphones and speakers.

You said the album didn't exist, which it does.

Link to the tracclist then. ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Dogg Ly Dogg

When I've seen this topic title I thought it was actually a joke but damn they really did it!?
Now Dre better drop his fucking record before losing the rest of credibility he has...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

I've said plenty of times that Detox is just a fabrication used by the label to promote other albums, and then when albums stopped selling, they used the Detox brand-name to promote other things that started selling for them, such as headphones and speakers.

and i've said plenty of times that you need to stop using crack

DetoxIsntAMyth

• 'G'

and i've said plenty of times that you need to stop using crack

Word

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
im not gonna lie, those are tempting.....but as for the chump saying Dre owes his fans, LMAO you know you gets no ass ! 8)

EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Stan

I wish someone would break into Jimmy's compound and steal the muthafucka by now!  That way when it's leaked, they'll finally be forced to "officially" release it.  Then they can do their laptops, computers, hats, clothing line, lunch boxes, cell phone apps, cell phone covers, Ipod covers, mugs, Converse Detox Stars, DC detox kicks, and the rest!  Pay that $5 mil studio bill back! :grumpy:

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Then they can do their laptops, computers, hats, clothing line, lunch boxes, cell phone apps, cell phone covers, Ipod covers, mugs, Converse Detox Stars, DC detox kicks, and the rest!

I want a Detox fridge and freezer that comes with mad chills

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Then they can do their laptops, computers, hats, clothing line, lunch boxes, cell phone apps, cell phone covers, Ipod covers, mugs, Converse Detox Stars, DC detox kicks, and the rest!

I want a Detox fridge and freezer that comes with mad chills

+1. And a "Detox" iced beverage, with a hint of mad chills.

Jcnn13

• Lil Geezy
seems like a demo version of those headphones leaked... definitely doesn't looked finished.

That's the problem with this industry.  You can never impress the fans because as soon as you start working on something, some asshole goes and leaks it to everyone on the internet, and then you have to start all over lol. Dre's gonna come out and say that because that picture leaked, it'll be another six months for them to design a new pair and release it as the official ones lol.