Author Topic: I met a Knick fan tonight who said...  (Read 143 times)

OG Hack Wilson

I met a Knick fan tonight who said...
« on: April 17, 2011, 07:55:33 PM »
1-"shaq is the Celtics only true hall of hamer"

2-"Rondo isn't as good as Jarrief Jeffries"

3-"Amare raped the Celtics bigs  tonight" and that "the refs caused the Celtics to win in the last minute"

jesus, i swear alcohol gets the best of dumbasses lmao.     Yes Amare was great but Howard defined "raping" this weekend    (Kobe defining it before that lol)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I met a Knick fan tonight who said...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »

3-"Amare raped the Celtics bigs  tonight" and that "the refs caused the Celtics to win in the last minute"

jesus, i swear alcohol gets the best of dumbasses lmao.     Yes Amare was great but Howard defined "raping" this weekend    (Kobe defining it before that lol)

Lol watching kobe roll around on the ground game 1 today begging for fouls is so pathetic and funny at the same time

Its embarrassing at times because it reminds me of why i dislike soccer
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: I met a Knick fan tonight who said...
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 12:52:23 AM »

Too bad you didn't say in response to those comments that Stern & the refs hate the celtics AND the refs got the Bricks in the finals in 94 & 99 and THEY STILL DIDN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP  ;D