Author Topic: Real life Aliens (real life)  (Read 817 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Real life Aliens (real life)
« on: April 18, 2011, 11:56:58 PM »
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhVYIAW66j0ci9k3D7

u know i kinda always thought like "hmmm... maybe it's just advanced technology that GovernmentS won't ever ever talk about" but then when I see shit like this and I stop being so 1-dimensional it kinda makes sense and it really bugs me tha fuck out a little (i'm not scared tho)...

what do u think?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 09:00:41 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: u tell me...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 04:32:02 PM »
cool story bro, but u know you'd be scared if they beamed you up and attempted to ass probe you over your fake detox track list. 8)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Real life Aliens (real life)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 09:01:01 AM »
in real life they'd probably make mad clones of me

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 11:29:46 AM »
haha, you would give them maaad chiiiiiiiilssssss

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »
*The Rock voice* "FINALLY!"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
haha, you would give them maaad chiiiiiiiilssssss

i wanna smoke some weed with an alien and talk to them about "Detox", Daz, and Dr. Dre

Matty

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 04:45:49 AM »
this is fire and brimstone.

UGHHHHHHH

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 09:39:21 AM »
They are steadily ramping up a false flag alien invasion.  Check that vid again, around the 5 minute mark or so, there is a subliminal flash showing the all seeing eye and the pyramid w/ annuit coeptis showing.  It has nothing to do with ANYTHING in that video, and it is subliminal.  Yall probably don't even know you just saw it. 

They have been conditioning society since the 50's through movies etc. for a massive alien invasion attack on earth.  It is total BS and is a power play by the elite to unify the world under one government as we must all fight the boogyman aliens.  Just like the boogyman terrorists.

Watch this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ALLUuvsVkM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7ALLUuvsVkM</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2011, 09:45:42 AM »
check about the 4:50 mark in the worldstar vid.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2011, 09:52:14 AM »
in real life they'd probably make mad clones of me

Your right, they need a good source of food for thier pets. Ignorance tastes like chicken

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »
They are steadily ramping up a false flag alien invasion.  Check that vid again, around the 5 minute mark or so, there is a subliminal flash showing the all seeing eye and the pyramid w/ annuit coeptis showing.  It has nothing to do with ANYTHING in that video, and it is subliminal.  Yall probably don't even know you just saw it. 

They have been conditioning society since the 50's through movies etc. for a massive alien invasion attack on earth.  It is total BS and is a power play by the elite to unify the world under one government as we must all fight the boogyman aliens.  Just like the boogyman terrorists.

Watch this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ALLUuvsVkM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7ALLUuvsVkM</a>

These evil fuckers, really are ramping this up aren't they, this could well happen and god help us if it does because they will aim for this to be HELL.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2011, 07:23:14 AM »
They have been conditioning society since the 50's through movies etc. for a massive alien invasion attack on earth.  It is total BS and is a power play by the elite to unify the world under one government as we must all fight the boogyman aliens.  Just like the boogyman terrorists.

Who's "they" first of all, becuz alot of old people have died since the 50's and 60's.  People are always saying "They" like nobody's died since so and so and that different people and groups haven't taken over since so and so.  That's why there's war, becuz muthafuckaz is fightin for that top spot, it's nothing new.

And 2nd, watz wrong with a 1-world government?, why do we all need 2 be so seperate if we're all reaching the same goal?  I know wat you're saying but u make that sound more scarier than it iz... different places, different economies, different rules... i get it but a 1 world government wouldn't neccessarily be a bad thing if it's handled right for the most part (and in a way we're already a 1-world government, it's just that we have different cultures all around tha world so it makes it seem like we're all on different pages).

And actually Alien stories have been going on since the beginning of time (do some history on Egypt and the rest of Africa, some of that shit will bug u tha fuck out becuz they actually have proof that u can still see to this day, crazy shit... Peru has some ill shit too with their gold mountains, it's not just America homie).  America didn't start this whole "alien phobia" type of thing, we just glamorized it but it's been going on for centuries, literally.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:27:32 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2011, 10:33:12 AM »

The same, evil, sadistic, ruthless criminals, would be given carte blanche because there would be no firewalls under an entirely implemented global government.

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 07:08:39 AM »
World government aside.  Seeing one of these paranormal beings in the flesh would probably be terrifying enough. I hear they communicate telepathically so their thoughts would fill your mind, couple that with the physical spectacle and the result would be a terrified human wanting answers...

The Overfiend

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 08:21:01 AM »
If you watch more of the Disclosure Project conference you will see that a lot of those people coming forward believe or know there are aliens behind those craft. The thing that Dr Rosin highlights is the possibility that by keeping their existence hidden, the government can use the fact that that knowledge is hidden to their advantage. By keeping it hidden the government can then introduce you to them but in the manner as it desires. By keeping this information suppressed it has a hidden card that it can play, how it or 'they' choose to play that card is the danger Dr Rosin is highlighting.