Author Topic: Kokane selling "Dr Jekyll & Mr Kane" on his new store!  (Read 4759 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Kokane selling "Dr Jekyll & Mr Kane" on his new store!
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 09:27:51 AM »
so Kokane is basicaly chargin money for the old leak? thats kinda.... lame

Funkstradamus

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 09:59:10 AM »
pretty much...he upped the bootleg from the net to ReverbNation and charging for it...which pisses me off cause not many fans actually support artists anymore because music is so easy to download...yet here i try to show my support and pretty much got robbed...paid $10 for the bootleg i already had...

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 11:57:39 AM »
pretty much...he upped the bootleg from the net to ReverbNation and charging for it...which pisses me off cause not many fans actually support artists anymore because music is so easy to download...yet here i try to show my support and pretty much got robbed...paid $10 for the bootleg i already had...
:eh:

Maybe Kokane doesn't have a copy of his own stuff..

Funkstradamus

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »
:eh:

Maybe Kokane doesn't have a copy of his own stuff
then maybe he shouldnt be selling it then...

skriLL

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 02:09:34 PM »
Quote from: OG Will_B

Maybe Kokane doesn't have a copy of his own stuff..

this.

too bad most mc's don't keep backups of their old shit.
didn't Lunatic say that Knoc-Turn'al doesn't even have his old stuff from his shelved Knoc's Landing album on Elektra? well at least they didn't try to sell the leaked stuff..
kinda pathetic for Kokane to sell this exact same shit that was leaked almost 10 years ago

Mista Rosa

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 07:41:27 AM »
Fucked up move.. Just check the store, Kokane took it off.. I guess he realised his mistake and that fans ain't that dumb and they quickly realised he was just selling some bootleg..
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 07:55:52 AM »
Fucked up move.. Just check the store, Kokane took it off.. I guess he realised his mistake and that fans ain't that dumb and they quickly realised he was just selling some bootleg..

Perhaps he got asked for some refunds? ::)

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 09:16:17 AM »
Disappointing...its the same sound quality as the bootleg that leaked....i bought this for Down The Drain...shit still all get all full of static....
^^HOmie ofre real!! i boughti t late last night woke up this afternoon and was bumpig it and was like WTF?! damn shame for real!!
The sound quality is up and down identical to the bootleg...i had Down The Drain loud as hell...damn near broke my heart when i heard the fucking static....

that doesn't sound very christian to me

wardy

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2018, 11:53:54 AM »
Does anyone know if you can buy this anywhere or where i can get a download? Lost this on a hard drive a couple years ago and never been able to find it since.

terence chill

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 01:38:40 PM »
REJOICE FROM HIS SIDE!!!!!!!!!I MEAN HOW MANY ALBUMS DID HE DROP, PLUS HOW LONG DID HE STAY IN THE GAME?
Funk Upon A Rhyme WAS HIS FIRST SOLO ALBUM 1994
AND THIS ALBUM WAS HIS BEST WORK, IT'S A SHAME THEY NEVER RELEASED IT OFFICIAL!LIKE THE 3RD EASTSIDAZ ALBUM! THX SNOOP!
AND THE SOUNDS IS VERY GOOD BEAT TECHNICAL; THAT'S MY SOUND FREDWRECK BATTLECAT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!OR TRACK LIKE You Will Know (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Prod. By Mel-Man) / Makes Me Wonder / Black Eyed Peas (Feat. Devin The Dude) ONE OF MY FAVS FROM THE ALBUM! THEY SHOULD DO AN ALBUM TOGETHER!Thugs Need Love FINALLY GOT THE TRACK IN GOOD QUALITY Thugs Need Luv Feat. Lil Half Dead) FROM Lady Kokane Presents: Kokane Love Songs!! I'm A Rider (Feat. Jagged Edge & Snoop Dogg) COULD BE A HIT SINGLE BACK IN THE DAYS! You Could Be (Feat. Nate Dogg, Tray Dee & Snoop Dogg)  THIS SONG WAS ON THE Tha Eastsidaz - Gang Bang Muzik LEAK TOO IF I REMEMBER CORRECT!? AND Dogg House Soul Food (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Butch Cassidy & LaToya Williams)
HIS Back 2 Tha Clap PROJECT WITH FINGAZZ WAS OK A FEW STANDOUTS BUT THE REST IS MMMH!I MEAN IF YOU HEAR Back 2 Tha Clap IT SEEMS TO BE A NICE PROJECT!THEN The Streets R Callin' (Feat. Kurupt & Roscoe) SOUNDS LIKE A STORCH PRODUCTION BUT I REALIZE BACK IN THE DAY BEFORE I KNEW DISCOGS AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF PROD. BY FINGAZZ THAT WHOLE ALBUM HAS THAT OLDSCHOOL TWIST BUT TRACKS LIKE #1 Baby Boo (Feat. Fingazz) FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR Hard Timin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT Dr. Kokastien PROJECT REALLY DOPE WHERE HE PICK UP ALL THAT FUNKY STUFF FROM BACK IN THE DAY! Bounce, Rock, Skate (Feat. Cavell, Babee Loc & Gorilla Dog) DAMN WHAT A TUNE THE ORIGINAL TOO
AND THE LIST GOES ON&ON&ON
Shut Da F Up & Cut Da Checc
The Legend Continues
Gimme All Mine

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 02:01:41 AM »
REJOICE FROM HIS SIDE!!!!!!!!!I MEAN HOW MANY ALBUMS DID HE DROP, PLUS HOW LONG DID HE STAY IN THE GAME?
AND THIS ALBUM WAS HIS BEST WORK, IT'S A SHAME THEY NEVER RELEASED IT OFFICIAL!LIKE THE 3RD EASTSIDAZ ALBUM! THX SNOOP!
AND THE SOUNDS IS VERY GOOD BEAT TECHNICAL; THAT'S MY SOUND FREDWRECK BATTLECAT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!OR TRACK LIKE You Will Know (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Prod. By Mel-Man) / Makes Me Wonder / Black Eyed Peas (Feat. Devin The Dude) ONE OF MY FAVS FROM THE ALBUM! THEY SHOULD DO AN ALBUM TOGETHER!Thugs Need Love FINALLY GOT THE TRACK IN GOOD QUALITY Thugs Need Luv Feat. Lil Half Dead) FROM Lady Kokane Presents: Kokane Love Songs!! I'm A Rider (Feat. Jagged Edge & Snoop Dogg) COULD BE A HIT SINGLE BACK IN THE DAYS! You Could Be (Feat. Nate Dogg, Tray Dee & Snoop Dogg)  THIS SONG WAS ON THE Tha Eastsidaz - Gang Bang Muzik LEAK TOO IF I REMEMBER CORRECT!? AND Dogg House Soul Food (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Butch Cassidy & LaToya Williams)
HIS Back 2 Tha Clap PROJECT WITH FINGAZZ WAS OK A FEW STANDOUTS BUT THE REST IS MMMH!I MEAN IF YOU HEAR Back 2 Tha Clap IT SEEMS TO BE A NICE PROJECT!THEN The Streets R Callin' (Feat. Kurupt & Roscoe) SOUNDS LIKE A STORCH PRODUCTION BUT I REALIZE BACK IN THE DAY BEFORE I KNEW DISCOGS AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF PROD. BY FINGAZZ THAT WHOLE ALBUM HAS THAT OLDSCHOOL TWIST BUT TRACKS LIKE #1 Baby Boo (Feat. Fingazz) FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR Hard Timin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT Dr. Kokastien PROJECT REALLY DOPE WHERE HE PICK UP ALL THAT FUNKY STUFF FROM BACK IN THE DAY! Bounce, Rock, Skate (Feat. Cavell, Babee Loc & Gorilla Dog) DAMN WHAT A TUNE THE ORIGINAL TOO
The Legend Continues
Gimme All Mine

Ok so first of all, Funk Upon A Rhyme wasnt his first solo it was "Addictive Hip Hop Muzick" in 1991 and your forgot about
"They Call Me Mr. Kane" which dropped in 1999 which was dope and also "Pain Killerz" in 2006 which dropped right after "Back To The Clap" which got that funky touch with productions from Josef Leimberg, Quaze and them!
But I guess you didnt mention all the other albums because you probably didnt like them...

terence chill

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 02:34:39 AM »
The Legend Continues
Gimme All Mine

Ok so first of all, Funk Upon A Rhyme wasnt his first solo it was "Addictive Hip Hop Muzick" in 1991 and your forgot about
"They Call Me Mr. Kane" which dropped in 1999 which was dope and also "Pain Killerz" in 2006 which dropped right after "Back To The Clap" which got that funky touch with productions from Josef Leimberg, Quaze and them!
But I guess you didnt mention all the other albums because you probably didnt like them...

yeah you are right, but back in the day his name was Who Am I? no i didnt mention them, LIST GOES ON&ON&ON !the point was, why he never released the album official?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2018, 02:49:51 AM »
The Legend Continues
Gimme All Mine

yeah you are right, but back in the day his name was Who Am I? no i didnt mention them, LIST GOES ON&ON&ON !the point was, why he never released the album official?

Yeah I feel the same way about that album and that 3rd Eastsidaz albums, they were really great projects I dont know why it didnt happen... I cant remember the reasons but there were probably threads about it back then

johnnie360

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2018, 09:54:51 AM »
Could someone upload the 2 official advances?