Author Topic: New Music Tuesday: Daz, Quik, Kurupt, Spice 1, Blu...  (Read 219 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

New Music Tuesday: Daz, Quik, Kurupt, Spice 1, Blu...
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:27:20 PM »
www.dubcnn.com

Today saw the release of several great West Coast records, here's a quick overview of what you should be copping today:

Daz Dillinger returns with his new solo album “D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up 2 Zero)”, featuring all new tracks produced by Daz with featuring from Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Kurupt, WC, Soopafly, Sly Boogy, MacShawn100 & many more. This is for all the hardcore West Coast fans, you won’t be dissapointed. Grab it on iTunes (digital) or Amazon. (limited edition with scale).

DJ Quik also chose the 4/20 week to return with highly anticipated and long awaited solo album "Book Of David". Dubcnn will be dropping our exclusive video interview with Quik today as well, so look out for that for the full scoop on the album. Features include Ice Cube, Bizzy Bone, Bun B, Kurupt, KK, Suga Free, Jon B, Dwele and more. Grab on iTunes now!

Kurupt also has a special gift for everybody getting ready to blaze one up on 4/20! Last year, before dropping his last album, “Streetlights”, Kurupt released a mixtape with the L.A. Leakers called “Prequel To Streetlights: 420″, which was heavily tagged and didn’t feature full-length songs. This year, for 4/20, EMPIRE Distribution has the honor of releasing the project in full, untagged form for all the Kurupt fans to enjoy. Grab it on iTunes and all digital retailers!

Another mixtape project that is finally being officially released is Los Angeles MC Blu's "Her Favorite Colo(u)r", which dropped exactly a year ago through Blu's social network sites. The album dropped today on iTunes and digital retailers including a new bonus song called "GurlFriend". Hopefully, this is a sign of Blu's upcoming official solo album "NoYork" coming in the near future. We'll have more news on that as we get it.

Last but not least, Spice 1 celebrates 4/20 with his fans by releasing a new smokers compilation called "Spice N Erbzz", featuring some of the greatest weed songs of his career, sprinkled with new music to smoke to. Spice is going to have a busy summer, as he'll be releasing "Home Street Home: The Prelude", before launching his official solo project "Home Street Home" later on in the summer. For now, cop "Spice N Erbzz" on iTunes and all digital retailers!

OG Snoopaveli

Re: New Music Tuesday: Daz, Quik, Kurupt, Spice 1, Blu...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 02:49:06 PM »
yeah some great muzik on 4/20    8)

ordered Dj Quik, Daz this morning. Good to Know for that Kurupt Mixtape!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 04:18:41 PM »
cool, just bought the Kurupt-mixtape on itunes.. finally, "Let Me Know" in full

trcklist seems to differ tho, a few songs from the tagged version were left out
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 04:26:42 PM by Michael Madsen »

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 04:30:31 PM »
I gave quick a second listen, I like one or two songs.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Eddz

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »
I've ordered the new Quik & Daz album's  8)