Author Topic: Proof that JaMarcus Russell is a way bigger bust than Cryan Leaf  (Read 396 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/14/life-coach-fires-jamarcus-russell/

John Lucas, who works as a life coach washed his hands of Jamarcus Russell & fires him.  Tells him to get outta Houston.  Even Leaf is trying to get his life back 2gether.  Even he got a 2nd chance in the NFL.  Russell most likely wouldn't get a chance in the CFL or the UFL.  The nerve of that fool tryna get back in the NFL & he didn't try hard enough there.  Someone should tell Russell that what he did is  :monkey_piss: & taking a dump on those before him who wanted an NFL career but couldn't because of tragedies[died at a young age] or they weren't talented enough.  And he's also  :monkey_piss: on those who work harder like there's no 2morrow than him but get paid table scraps instead.  A rookie cap is the only thing right now that the NFL should be working on because of this fool.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Proof that JaMarcus Russell is a way bigger bust than Cryan Leaf
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 03:44:44 AM »
I disagree for the simple fact he was drafted higher than any sane owner/gm shouldve ever taken him as opposed to leaf where there was legitimate proof at the time to validate his draft order.  Was he a worse player, maybe, but not a bigger bust.  Leaf and JaMarcus both had terrible teams and bad attitudes which = big time failure.  Who knows, Jamarcus could pop up somewhere and turn out decent.  Although i highly doubt that shit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:49:42 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:39:44 AM »
I disagree for the simple fact he was drafted higher than any sane owner/gm shouldve ever taken him as opposed to leaf where there was legitimate proof at the time to validate his draft order.  Was he a worse player, maybe, but not a bigger bust.  Leaf and JaMarcus both had terrible teams and bad attitudes which = big time failure.  Who knows, Jamarcus could pop up somewhere and turn out decent.  Although i highly doubt that shit.

You forget that the entire world, every single analyst, etc. claimed Jamarcus should be taken #1 that year. People like to bash Al Davis, but he simply took the guy that everyone said should go number one...when we needed a QB. Jamarcus was a bust, maybe bigger than Ryan Leaf. But its hard to say it was just an Al Davis mistake. It was a worldwide mistake on the assessment of Russell. We were the unfortunate team to have that pick. Everyone thought this guy was going to be a beast in the NFL. Heyward Bey was a bigger MISTAKE for Al Davis. Because thats a pick NO ONE agreed with, and it hasnt worked out.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tekniec

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 10:42:50 AM »
so your a Raiders fan from San Diego? smh

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 10:48:13 AM »
I know. Shame on you, Daygo. Although to be fair, their are a lot of Raiders fans in SD. It's easy to spot them every time the Chargers lose a game. When the Chargers start winning again, they go back to their hideouts mumbling about their 3 championships.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 11:00:56 AM »
yeah Ryan was still a bigger bust to me though
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 11:32:57 AM »
I know. Shame on you, Daygo. Although to be fair, their are a lot of Raiders fans in SD. It's easy to spot them every time the Chargers lose a game. When the Chargers start winning again, they go back to their hideouts mumbling about their 3 championships.

Its funny, cus we say the same thing about Charger fans. Minus the 3 championships part of course.  :-X
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 11:37:33 AM »

Oh....and still my favorite Colin Cowherd quote...when talking about how fanbases in the South and the East are more rabid...

"West of the Rockies, you have Raider fans. And thats it. Hold on....Laker and USC fans, those arent rabid....those are bandwagon."

Thought you'd apprectiate the Laker shoutout  ;D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 11:56:02 AM »

Oh....and still my favorite Colin Cowherd quote...when talking about how fanbases in the South and the East are more rabid...

"West of the Rockies, you have Raider fans. And thats it. Hold on....Laker and USC fans, those arent rabid....those are bandwagon."

great Colin quote
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2011, 12:10:25 PM »

To truly measure a teams fan base you have to see how fans react when their team is doing shitty. Therefore, it is impossible to study a Lakers fan. 8)

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 01:26:42 PM »

To truly measure a teams fan base you have to see how fans react when their team is doing shitty. Therefore, it is impossible to study a Lakers fan. 8)

Im sure we can find some examples, ie.....after Shaq left Kobe to lead the team  ;D

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 01:57:14 PM »

You forget that the entire world, every single analyst, etc. claimed Jamarcus should be taken #1 that year. People like to bash Al Davis, but he simply took the guy that everyone said should go number one...when we needed a QB. Jamarcus was a bust, maybe bigger than Ryan Leaf. But its hard to say it was just an Al Davis mistake. It was a worldwide mistake on the assessment of Russell. We were the unfortunate team to have that pick. Everyone thought this guy was going to be a beast in the NFL. Heyward Bey was a bigger MISTAKE for Al Davis. Because thats a pick NO ONE agreed with, and it hasnt worked out.

Ok yeah maybe i forgot the hype surrounding jamarcus, but mel kiper didnt see it that way (http://www.aolnews.com/2007/03/16/mel-kiper-jamarcus-russell-not-the-best-player-in-this-draft/)

I get your point about the davis bashing that people jump to that conclusion, but i still say leaf is the bigger bust, al davis and media hype aside
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup