Author Topic: DJ Quik: Live From Sunset (Exclusive Dubcnn Video Interview)  (Read 874 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DJ Quik: Live From Sunset (Exclusive Dubcnn Video Interview)
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2011, 03:49:04 AM »
People Did What They Could To Submit Questions & Had Justifiable Expectations But Didn't Get The Proper End Of The Deal

yeah i do agree this sure wasnt our best piece ever (on both sides), but fact is that the actual planned interview at their office (for which i was taking questions for) got cancelled last minute earlier that day. this was a spontaneous run-in later in the night and he was down to do it, so we did that to have something up in time for release. the circumstances sure didnt help to make it better or longer. but people shouldnt get upset like we made you pay for a lifetime subscription & this is what you got in return, cause most of the time we deliver.

Sounded like Jay had very little time to get the interview done also. I mean most people think you just have no time limit with these interviews and it just does not pan out that way either.

yup, you can actually hear ryan ford in the back saying 'last question' halfway through so it was obivously very limited. but you see how quik wanted to keep on talking lol

The UK sounding dude is Lil Jay lol.

naw thats not a UK accent lol. 
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Salo

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2011, 05:15:43 AM »
I hear u Lil Jay !

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 06:17:30 PM »
People Did What They Could To Submit Questions & Had Justifiable Expectations But Didn't Get The Proper End Of The Deal

yeah i do agree this sure wasnt our best piece ever (on both sides), but fact is that the actual planned interview at their office (for which i was taking questions for) got cancelled last minute earlier that day. this was a spontaneous run-in later in the night and he was down to do it, so we did that to have something up in time for release. the circumstances sure didnt help to make it better or longer. but people shouldnt get upset like we made you pay for a lifetime subscription & this is what you got in return, cause most of the time we deliver.

Sounded like Jay had very little time to get the interview done also. I mean most people think you just have no time limit with these interviews and it just does not pan out that way either.

yup, you can actually hear ryan ford in the back saying 'last question' halfway through so it was obivously very limited. but you see how quik wanted to keep on talking lol

The UK sounding dude is Lil Jay lol.

naw thats not a UK accent lol. 

Oh yeah I know lol. Was just commenting on what the other guy said.