Author Topic: Re: Fuck Eazy-E..Krayzie might as well say That......  (Read 814 times)

Okka

Re: Fuck Eazy-E..Krayzie might as well say That......
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 12:34:40 AM »
Eazy-E ain't got nothin' to do with this. Fuck Flesh, he's wack as fuck.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Re: Fuck Eazy-E..Krayzie might as well say That......
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 12:45:50 AM »
Eazy-E ain't got nothin' to do with this.

exactly.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 04:13:52 AM »
slow news day huh?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 06:35:57 AM »

I agree that Eazy has nothin to do with this, but Flesh ain't wack. Listen to BTNHResurrection, then come back and tell me that Flesh is wack.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 06:41:18 AM »
Who Gives A Fuck About What Flesh Thinks.......Know One Even Know's Who The Fuck He Is!! All Of A Sudden He Tryin To Be Outspoken About Bone.....Meanwhile Most People Probly Didn't Even Know He Was The 5th Member!

JohnnyL

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 08:05:50 AM »

I agree that Eazy has nothin to do with this, but Flesh ain't wack. Listen to BTNHResurrection, then come back and tell me that Flesh is wack.

Agreed.  I've always liked Flesh's flow.  Although, I have to say Krayzie has been my favorite member of Bone Thugs from at least "Art of War" on.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 08:09:44 AM »
Krayzie Always Bin My Fav Member Of BTNH. Probly The Only Member That I Can Hear & Understand Clearly On a Bone Track.

itzkarl813

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
Krayzie has always been the most consistant member of the group IMO.  I feel he kept them all on track (or atleast tried his best, imagine if he wasnt around, managaing those personalities gotta be tough)

I couldnt recall one song from there last album, I remember hearing the lead single and didnt ever bother to listen to it again.. How was that last album??

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 10:22:08 AM »

+1
These young cats don't know whats up !...... they might just be from another country also..... 8)
he rips that Heartache track, OG Version. 8)
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 10:26:09 AM »
Who Gives A Fuck About What Flesh Thinks.......Know One Even Know's Who The Fuck He Is!! All Of A Sudden He Tryin To Be Outspoken About Bone.....Meanwhile Most People Probly Didn't Even Know He Was The 5th Member!

if you didnt know that he was the 5th member then you mustve been living in a cave your whole life smh

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 10:32:08 AM »

if you didnt know that he was the 5th member then you mustve been living in a cave your whole life smh
Notice I Said "Most People"....Most Of These Young Cats Probly Had To Look Up Who Flesh Was When That Last Album Dropped Is What I Was Sayin.

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »

+1
These young cats don't know whats up !...... they might just be from another country also..... 8)
he rips that Heartache track, OG Version. 8)

I'm from the UK though ;)
I've only heard snippets of that OG Heartaches track. Do you have the full version?
Flesh's new album "Blaze of Glory" is gonna be sick!! He's been killin it in the studio with B.G. Knocc Out :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:08:49 PM by Eazy-Duz-It »