VOTE

FINE AS FUCK
11 (40.7%)
NASTY SHIT
1 (3.7%)
IS THAT A TRANNY?
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?  (Read 1543 times)

Sccit

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 01:15:51 PM »
i would like the 4 fakers who voted fine as fuck 2 come in here and reveal yourselves.......

lmao, that's right..... u wont, cuz ure a buncha fakeass nutriding fags.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 01:25:39 PM »
since daygos online, he's probably the next 1 to come in here and diss me instead of just responding to the topic, like the nutrider he is

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 01:26:33 PM »
You thought this was a good idea though?

She looks so sweaty. Like she just got finished eating a chicken or somethin. And Im pretty positive she's thinkin that she's holding 5 extra large candy coated Vienna sausages in her hand, and is about to bite off her own fingers in that pic. Not to mention, arent those kinda bracelets supposed to be loose on girls wrists?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 01:26:38 PM »
LOL @ Elior becoming desperate for people to respond to this thread. This is starting to get uncomfortable.

You just got exposed for lying about Reseda, claiming Latinos have made it a horrible place to live by using false data.

Less than 24 hours later, you're trying to take the spotlight off of that embarrassment by being hell bent on dissing Bundy's girl, when you yourself DATED a fat girl. If it was a one night stand deal, I would even understand that. However, you DATED and LOVED a fat chick.

You have no room to talk shit on anyone's girl. Save yourself further embarrassment. We know how insecure and frail your self-esteem is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »
since daygos online, he's probably the next 1 to come in here and diss me instead of just responding to the topic, like the nutrider he is

Since youre thinkin of me, does that make you a nutrider now?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 01:33:44 PM »

LOL @ Elior becoming desperate for people to respond to this thread. This is starting to get uncomfortable.

You just got exposed for lying about Reseda, claiming Latinos have made it a horrible place to live by using false data.

Less than 24 hours later, you're trying to take the spotlight off of that embarrassment by being hell bent on dissing Bundy's girl, when you yourself DATED a fat girl. If it was a one night stand deal, I would even understand that. However, you DATED and LOVED a fat chick.

You have no room to talk shit on anyone's girl. Save yourself further embarrassment. We know how insecure and frail your self-esteem is.

i never lied about anything...i made this thread to see what people think of the girl in the pic and u came in here simply to ride my nuts. as for reseda, regardless of what u say, it is still not a "nice" area, and if u ever played ball (we all know ur too small for that), stepping foot on the basketball courts you will RARELY see any "white/rich" kids there, because that is not the type of enviroment it is. I also never lied, i went to wikipedia and used it as a source, not my fault if it was inacurrate. the fact remains, though, reseda is not a "wealthy" area, and you probably know that and are just saying otherwise for another shot at riding my nuts. and like i've said numerous times, when i first dated floydness, she was not fat. when she started gaining weight, our relationship turned into turmoil and it was all down hill from there.. even resulting in a breakup. did u ever see me posting pics of floyd tryna brag in the way retarded ass bundy did with this tranny?.....see, why does this topic even have to be about me? if u truly weren't a nutrider, u never woulda came in here to talk about me, u just woulda replied to the question and moved along...smh

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »

no...it's just been so long that i know the habbits of my nutriders, and as expected, u were in the middle of a nutriding post when i posted that lmao

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2011, 01:37:23 PM »

no...it's just been so long that i know the habbits of my nutriders, and as expected, u were in the middle of a nutriding post when i posted that lmao

Again...u still think that when people make fun of you, and laugh at your expense...it equals "nutriding" lol. You must have a lotta pain inside that youre dealing with. Im guessin this is your way of protecting yourself from the hurtful world.

Oh, and I wasnt even dissin you....I was dissin your fat bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2011, 01:39:57 PM »
u do realize that there's a difference between clowning someone and obsessing over them, right? you fall in the latter category, and if u don't see that, u are delusional, flipfag. 90% of your existance on this site has to do with me lmao.

anyways, back to the topic, nutlicker..what would u rate that girl in the pic on a scale of 1-10
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:41:35 PM by NIKCC »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2011, 01:48:34 PM »
come on, though, gary...even u seen floyd before she got hella big, so it's time 2 stop the nutriding shenanigans. u know i never posted up pics of floyd tryna brag, the way bundy did with this ogre lmao.

lol I don't buy it. If you have skinny pics then post them. Even if she was in shape at one point, she's still a butterface.

I would fuck the bitch in the first pic tho
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 01:51:44 PM by SPICE TWO »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2011, 01:55:04 PM »
So I wouldn't call this girl "fine as fuck", but she's in a whole nother class than your girl.  Floyd may have been extra cool, but she ain't a looker I could care less is she weighed 60 pounds less.  Bundy's broad looks good to me.  But I'm sure Im just nuttriding by saying this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2011, 02:02:27 PM »
^Yeah, good point. It doesn't really matter what anyone thinks of this bitch because anyone who doesn't straight up say "She looks like a tranny" is just nutriding lol.

You're better off begging your friends to sign up here again.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2011, 02:35:21 PM »

i never lied about anything...i made this thread to see what people think of the girl in the pic and u came in here simply to ride my nuts. as for reseda, regardless of what u say, it is still not a "nice" area, and if u ever played ball (we all know ur too small for that), stepping foot on the basketball courts you will RARELY see any "white/rich" kids there, because that is not the type of enviroment it is. I also never lied, i went to wikipedia and used it as a source, not my fault if it was inacurrate. the fact remains, though, reseda is not a "wealthy" area, and you probably know that and are just saying otherwise for another shot at riding my nuts. and like i've said numerous times, when i first dated floydness, she was not fat. when she started gaining weight, our relationship turned into turmoil and it was all down hill from there.. even resulting in a breakup. did u ever see me posting pics of floyd tryna brag in the way retarded ass bundy did with this tranny?.....see, why does this topic even have to be about me? if u truly weren't a nutrider, u never woulda came in here to talk about me, u just woulda replied to the question and moved along...smh
Are you slow? You said Reseda was a suburb. I never said Reseda was wealthy, although Reseda is a decent place.

The words suburb and wealthy do not go hand-in-hand. Middle class is not wealthy. The suburbs are full of mostly middle class people. Instead of always being insecure and getting butt hurt over shit, listen to a motherfucker when they try to explain something to you. If you weren't so sheltered by your parents and white ass Woodland Hills, you would understand the difference between a hood, a suburb and a wealthy area.

And like I said, you can't hate on Bundy's girl when yours was fat as shit. Save me the details and excuses because they don't matter. You can sit there all day and desperately call people out to comment in this thread, but at the end of the day everyone would pick Bundy's broad over your soulmate/the elephant you prostituted for nose jobs any day of the week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2011, 02:38:59 PM »
shes pretty pretty in my book. maybe a 6. I wouldn't lick her ass after she ate taco bell, but I wouldnt be ashamed to tell my nigras I gave her some penis.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2011, 03:39:34 PM »

^this is what floydness looked like when i got with her....still 10000x better than the disgusting tranny bundy posted as a bragging method lmao

if u nutriders don't see the difference, kill yourselves. especially the ones who are desperate enough to actually fuck the ogre/tranny (or are just sayin that to back up their internet buddy)