VOTE

FINE AS FUCK
11 (40.7%)
NASTY SHIT
1 (3.7%)
IS THAT A TRANNY?
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?  (Read 1582 times)

Sccit

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 03:45:53 PM »

LOL @ Elior becoming desperate for people to respond to this thread. This is starting to get uncomfortable.

You just got exposed for lying about Reseda, claiming Latinos have made it a horrible place to live by using false data.

Less than 24 hours later, you're trying to take the spotlight off of that embarrassment by being hell bent on dissing Bundy's girl, when you yourself DATED a fat girl. If it was a one night stand deal, I would even understand that. However, you DATED and LOVED a fat chick.

You have no room to talk shit on anyone's girl. Save yourself further embarrassment. We know how insecure and frail your self-esteem is.

i never lied about anything...i made this thread to see what people think of the girl in the pic and u came in here simply to ride my nuts. as for reseda, regardless of what u say, it is still not a "nice" area, and if u ever played ball (we all know ur too small for that), stepping foot on the basketball courts you will RARELY see any "white/rich" kids there, because that is not the type of enviroment it is. I also never lied, i went to wikipedia and used it as a source, not my fault if it was inacurrate. the fact remains, though, reseda is not a "wealthy" area, and you probably know that and are just saying otherwise for another shot at riding my nuts. and like i've said numerous times, when i first dated floydness, she was not fat. when she started gaining weight, our relationship turned into turmoil and it was all down hill from there.. even resulting in a breakup. did u ever see me posting pics of floyd tryna brag in the way retarded ass bundy did with this tranny?.....see, why does this topic even have to be about me? if u truly weren't a nutrider, u never woulda came in here to talk about me, u just woulda replied to the question and moved along...smh
Are you slow? You said Reseda was a suburb. I never said Reseda was wealthy, although Reseda is a decent place.

The words suburb and wealthy do not go hand-in-hand. Middle class is not wealthy. The suburbs are full of mostly middle class people. Instead of always being insecure and getting butt hurt over shit, listen to a motherfucker when they try to explain something to you. If you weren't so sheltered by your parents and white ass Woodland Hills, you would understand the difference between a hood, a suburb and a wealthy area.

And like I said, you can't hate on Bundy's girl when yours was fat as shit. Save me the details and excuses because they don't matter. You can sit there all day and desperately call people out to comment in this thread, but at the end of the day everyone would pick Bundy's broad over your soulmate/the elephant you prostituted for nose jobs any day of the week.

i just typed in "reseda demographics" in a google search...since u say it's a "decent" place so u can keep riding my nuts, lets post up the facts.

the first page that popped up in the search says:

out of an average of 100...

total crime risk is 187

personal crime risk is 289

murder risk is 323 (well above average)

rape risk is 127

robbery risk is 386

property crime risk is 135

burlary risk is 118

automative theft risk is 266

http://homes.point2.com/Neighborhood/US/California/Los-Angeles-County/Los-Angeles/Reseda-Demographics.aspx

keep reachin, gary...in the end, the truth always prevails over nutriding.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »
btw, some demographic charts include hispanics in the white population, since hispanic is an ethnicity and not a race...here is a legit site:

http://www.clrsearch.com/Reseda_Demographics/CA/91335/Population-by-Race-and-Ethnicity

that states that the population of hispanics in reseda is 34,106

ALL OTHER RACES/ETHNICITIES COMBINED is 35,356

i know you're guna find a way into twistin that up to ride my nuts, but arguin facts to ride nuts just makes u look dumb....my point of reseda being a mexican neighborhood still remains. and for u to argue that it's a "nice" or even "decent" neighborhood is just a pathetic attempt at latching on

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 03:58:34 PM »

^this is what floydness looked like when i got with her....still 10000x better than the disgusting tranny bundy posted as a bragging method lmao

I like her hat
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 04:13:10 PM »

^this is what floydness looked like when i got with her....still 10000x better than the disgusting tranny bundy posted as a bragging method lmao

if u nutriders don't see the difference, kill yourselves. especially the ones who are desperate enough to actually fuck the ogre/tranny (or are just sayin that to back up their internet buddy)

If this pic makes you think she is good looking, I'd love to see some pics of the dimes you say you've knocked out....lol

The finest chick you have ever had your dick in was named Orit.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 04:15:32 PM »
^youve already seen the pics of some of the other bitches, nutrider, because i've posted em......

but i'm not sayin she looks like a dime in that pic....just not nasty, like the pic bundy posted for bragging rights

and of course, since no one wants to man up and talk shit to bundy, since he's friends with everyone here (like the nutlickin faggot that he is), they don't even say anything about that bitch being ugly, they just vote on it and are scared to show their face in the thread...pathetic.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 04:19:35 PM »
wow so even in the advice on kissing/ snitching on  your bitch over a little smoke  sack days she was packin a gut. nik takes another L

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »
^youve already seen the pics of some of the other bitches, nutrider, because i've posted em......

but i'm not sayin she looks like a dime in that pic....just not nasty, like the pic bundy posted for bragging rights

and of course, since no one wants to man up and talk shit to bundy, since he's friends with everyone here (like the nutlickin faggot that he is), they don't even say anything about that bitch being ugly, they just vote on it and are scared to show their face in the thread...pathetic.

Well, I didn't even vote , but I am telling you that Bundy's jumpoff looks much better than Floyd.  So I'm glad i'm just a nuttrider and not scared to show my face.  Thanks for the props.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 04:32:16 PM »
^no...floyd looked way better than that tranny shrek before she gained weight, wayyyy better. and even if, i never posted pics of floyd bragging, but bundy did post a pic of that ugly deformed face havin bitch tryna brag about fuckin her. i wouldn't fuck that bitch if she paid me, on everything i love.

if u dont see the difference in the scenerios, then slap urself.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 04:36:56 PM »
i never posted pics of floyd bragging,
Yeah you covered her with a picture of mac dre and tried to act like she was really some blond slut on e haha classic shit

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 04:38:09 PM »
Yeah you covered her with a picture of mac dre and tried to act like she was really some blond slut on e haha classic shit

huh? blond slut?? wtf are u on, cockboy?

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 04:40:46 PM »

huh? blond slut?? wtf are u on, cockboy?
cockboy? you definitely picked that one up from Orit "Where is the cockboy? It's almost 2 o clock!!!! Thts teeeerrrrriible!!"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 04:42:50 PM »

I remember this pic being posted before. Now were talking. :banana_dss:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2011, 04:43:37 PM »

I like her hat
LMAO.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2011, 05:07:48 PM »
btw, some demographic charts include hispanics in the white population, since hispanic is an ethnicity and not a race...here is a legit site:

http://www.clrsearch.com/Reseda_Demographics/CA/91335/Population-by-Race-and-Ethnicity

i know you're guna find a way into twistin that up to ride my nuts, but arguin facts to ride nuts just makes u look dumb....my point of reseda being a mexican neighborhood still remains. and for u to argue that it's a "nice" or even "decent" neighborhood is just a pathetic attempt at latching on

http://www.zip-codes.com/city/CA-RESEDA.asp

On this site they managed to seperate the two. And even if you wanna make the argument about "White Hispanics". Mexico is just like the US in that the "White Mexicans" are typically the Wealthy Mexicans who run the country. So you arguing that there are a bunch of White Mexicans running around Reseda isnt helping you out any.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2011, 05:13:09 PM »

http://www.zip-codes.com/city/CA-RESEDA.asp

On this site they managed to seperate the two. And even if you wanna make the argument about "White Hispanics". Mexico is just like the US in that the "White Mexicans" are typically the Wealthy Mexicans who run the country. So you arguing that there are a bunch of White Mexicans running around Reseda isnt helping you out any.

first of all, my whole point i was making was that it was not a "nice, white" neighborhood, like u claimed...2nd of all, the mexicans there aren't "white mexicans", if u weren't so dumb u would understand what i was saying, which is that some websites include ALL mexicans in the white demographic.....either way, my point has already been proven, considering i posted the crime/murder demographics, and they're both well above average......doesn't matter, though, gaygo, cuz you're still gunna find a way 2 ride my nuts over it, so do some more research and handle ur business, son.