VOTE

FINE AS FUCK
11 (40.7%)
NASTY SHIT
1 (3.7%)
IS THAT A TRANNY?
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?  (Read 1581 times)

2pac thug 4 life

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2011, 05:16:00 PM »
btw, some demographic charts include hispanics in the white population, since hispanic is an ethnicity and not a race...here is a legit site:

http://www.clrsearch.com/Reseda_Demographics/CA/91335/Population-by-Race-and-Ethnicity

that states that the population of hispanics in reseda is 34,106

ALL OTHER RACES/ETHNICITIES COMBINED is 35,356

i know you're guna find a way into twistin that up to ride my nuts, but arguin facts to ride nuts just makes u look dumb....my point of reseda being a mexican neighborhood still remains. and for u to argue that it's a "nice" or even "decent" neighborhood is just a pathetic attempt at latching on

http://www.zip-codes.com/city/CA-RESEDA.asp

On this site they managed to seperate the two. And even if you wanna make the argument about "White Hispanics". Mexico is just like the US in that the "White Mexicans" are typically the Wealthy Mexicans who run the country. So you arguing that there are a bunch of White Mexicans running around Reseda isnt helping you out any.

first of all, my whole point i was making was that it was not a "nice, white" neighborhood, like u claimed...2nd of all, the mexicans there aren't "white mexicans", if u weren't so dumb u would understand what i was saying, which is that some websites include ALL mexicans in the white demographic.....either way, my point has already been proven, considering i posted the crime/murder demographics, and they're both well above average......doesn't matter, though, gaygo, cuz you're still gunna find a way 2 ride my nuts over it, so do some more research and handle ur business, son.
Jew lose, once again

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2011, 05:41:30 PM »
*sigh*

Elior doesn't even know what the fuck a Mexican is. Are you that sheltered?

And nobody gives a fuck about a picture of your girl with her gut hanging out from 6-7 years ago. You live in the past or you live in the present? This is the present:

If we're gonna do it your way, let's just put up a picture of your mom from when she was in her 20s since that's how she used to look in her prime and I guarantee she'll beat out your fat ass soulmate and Bundy's girl.

Its okay if you like fat girls, Elior. Just man up and admit it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2011, 05:44:23 PM »
i wonder if DIK can come with a better come back then "midget" or "gary colemen" cuz them shits suck

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 05:46:12 PM »
btw, some demographic charts include hispanics in the white population, since hispanic is an ethnicity and not a race...here is a legit site:

http://www.clrsearch.com/Reseda_Demographics/CA/91335/Population-by-Race-and-Ethnicity

i know you're guna find a way into twistin that up to ride my nuts, but arguin facts to ride nuts just makes u look dumb....my point of reseda being a mexican neighborhood still remains. and for u to argue that it's a "nice" or even "decent" neighborhood is just a pathetic attempt at latching on

On this site they managed to seperate the two. And even if you wanna make the argument about "White Hispanics". Mexico is just like the US in that the "White Mexicans" are typically the Wealthy Mexicans who run the country. So you arguing that there are a bunch of White Mexicans running around Reseda isnt helping you out any.

first of all, my whole point i was making was that it was not a "nice, white" neighborhood, like u claimed...2nd of all, the mexicans there aren't "white mexicans", if u weren't so dumb u would understand what i was saying, which is that some websites include ALL mexicans in the white demographic.....either way, my point has already been proven, considering i posted the crime/murder demographics, and they're both well above average......doesn't matter, though, gaygo, cuz you're still gunna find a way 2 ride my nuts over it, so do some more research and handle ur business, son.

So according to you, if Mexicans were included in the "White" category, wouldnt it say that like 90% of Reseda is White? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »

So according to you, if Mexicans were included in the "White" category, wouldnt it say that like 90% of Reseda is White? lol
LMAO

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2011, 05:58:29 PM »
*sigh*

And nobody gives a fuck about a picture of your girl with her gut hanging out from 6-7 years ago. You live in the past or you live in the present? This is the present:

If we're gonna do it your way, let's just put up a picture of your mom from when she was in her 20s since that's how she used to look in her prime and I guarantee she'll beat out your fat ass soulmate and Bundy's girl.

that is not the present, that is 2 years ago...in the present, i am not with her. so keep reachin with them short ass arms, cuz it's gunna take some more reach to actually reach somethin, gary.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2011, 06:00:06 PM »
^ damn dont hit sikotic with your purse next time

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2011, 06:09:08 PM »
real talk, Floydness's body looks decent in that pic. I'd hit if I didn't know what her face looks like. In that pic its covered up.

But we all know she's a complete butterface. So far the other girl looks way better, unless something's wrong with the rest of her body.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 06:15:35 PM »

lmao they aren't "white Mexicans." Mexicans are from Mexico. The poll you posted says hispanic.

If some "hispanic" people are being included as white, then I'm pretty sure they're talking about white Europeans from Spain and Portugal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 06:16:08 PM »
*sigh*

that is not the present, that is 2 years ago...in the present, i am not with her. so keep reachin with them short ass arms, cuz it's gunna take some more reach to actually reach somethin, gary.
There's still no proof she lost anything but your ass. That's nothin considering you're anorexic.

Like I said, show us a more recent picture of her where she lost weight like you claim, otherwise the picture I put up is the most recent one we got.

Fat girls need love too, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 06:18:45 PM »
*sigh*

There's still no proof she lost anything but your ass. That's nothin considering you're anorexic.

Like I said, show us a more recent picture of her where she lost weight like you claim, otherwise the picture I put up is the most recent one we got.

fruity midget, why do i need to post a recent pic of a girl i'm not dating anymore?..........reach a lil further.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2011, 06:23:27 PM »
yea sik reach further, like nik tryna scratch the tip of his jew nose

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2011, 06:27:19 PM »
That bitch is fine as fuck Nik. Play on playa.

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2011, 06:37:03 PM »
*sigh*

fruity midget, why do i need to post a recent pic of a girl i'm not dating anymore?..........reach a lil further.
Why did you put up an old picture of a girl you're not dating anymore then?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2011, 06:38:49 PM »
*sigh*

Why did you put up an old picture of a girl you're not dating anymore then?

because that's what she looked like when i first started datin her, dicklicker