VOTE

FINE AS FUCK
11 (40.7%)
NASTY SHIT
1 (3.7%)
IS THAT A TRANNY?
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?  (Read 1568 times)

Sikotic™

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »
*sigh*

Elior doesn't even know what the fuck a Mexican is. Are you that sheltered?

And nobody gives a fuck about a picture of your girl with her gut hanging out from 6-7 years ago. You live in the past or you live in the present? This is the present:

If we're gonna do it your way, let's just put up a picture of your mom from when she was in her 20s since that's how she used to look in her prime and I guarantee she'll beat out your fat ass soulmate and Bundy's girl.

Its okay if you like fat girls, Elior. Just man up and admit it.

that is not the present, that is 2 years ago...in the present, i am not with her. so keep reachin with them short ass arms, cuz it's gunna take some more reach to actually reach somethin, gary.
There's still no proof she lost anything but your ass. That's nothin considering you're anorexic.

Like I said, show us a more recent picture of her where she lost weight like you claim, otherwise the picture I put up is the most recent one we got.

Fat girls need love too, Elior.

fruity midget, why do i need to post a recent pic of a girl i'm not dating anymore?..........reach a lil further.
Why did you put up an old picture of a girl you're not dating anymore then?

because that's what she looked like when i first started datin her, dicklicker
Then throw up another one showing she lost the weight that you claim she lost. Is it that hard to understand?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2011, 07:29:10 PM »
i wonder if DIK can come with a better come back then "midget" or "gary colemen" cuz them shits suck

he'll say "man up weaklings"
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Al Bundy

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2011, 02:29:35 AM »
LMAO! nik is now officially my one and only "nutrider". i hope my balls taste like a fistfull of sweaty pennies  :laugh:

you don't have to be my "friend" to realize that the bitch i posted > your whale gargoyle.

i bet you wouldn't of even had the balls to approach this broad in person. talk to me when you get a vegas trip on a bitches dime and not your parents. you don't have any game obviously: you dated a fucking gorilla.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2011, 02:42:40 AM »
LMAO! nik is now officially my one and only "nutrider". i hope my balls taste like a fistfull of sweaty pennies  :laugh:

you don't have to be my "friend" to realize that the bitch i posted > your whale gargoyle.

i bet you wouldn't of even had the balls to approach this broad in person. talk to me when you get a vegas trip on a bitches dime and not your parents. you don't have any game obviously: you dated a fucking gorilla.

right....i wouldn't have the balls to hit on a tranny. you win there.

actually, desperate, ugly bitches hit on me all the time, i just have the sense not to fuck them and post their pics online for bragging purposes. really, though, the fact that you're still using someone who i havent been with for 2 years against me is pretty pathetic in itself, especially because i never posted her pictures up to brag, in the way u did with the tranny shrek....that said, floydness at her fattest>>>shrek.......pre-weight-gain-floydnes=10 classes above shrek.

Al Bundy

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2011, 02:44:16 AM »

right....i wouldn't have the balls to hit on a tranny. you win there.

actually, desperate, ugly bitches hit on me all the time, i just have the sense not to fuck them and post their pics online for bragging purposes. really, though, the fact that you're still using someone who i havent been with for 2 years against me is pretty pathetic in itself, especially because i never posted her pictures up to brag, in the way u did with the tranny shrek....that said, floydness at her fattest>>>shrek.......pre-weight-gain-floydnes=10 classes above shrek.

you're one to talk about using old things against another in an argument. you cling to my anxiety disorder that i suffered from almost four years ago LOL

you dated a fat troll. stfu and accept the fact you have no game

Al Bundy

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2011, 02:45:12 AM »
btw make another thread for me, nutrider. fizag esquire ass faggot  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2011, 02:51:04 AM »
post more ugly trannies and i will....

real question, do u still take pills for ur social anxiety?

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2011, 08:14:19 AM »
I'd fuck her. She alot hotter than that fat bitch Nikcc was fuckin

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2011, 10:15:20 AM »
I'd fuck her. She alot hotter than that fat bitch Nikcc was fuckin

The funny thing is that NIK thinks that everyone is saying that only because we are nutriders.  Not even considering the fact we may actually find Bundys broad better looking.  we need independent opinions on this.  I guarantee that if this was a poll on another website NIK's silly ass would be posting....but....but...she looked way better like 9 years ago!

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2011, 11:33:57 AM »
the fact that you're still using someone who i havent been with for 2 years against me is pretty pathetic in itself, especially because i never posted her pictures up to brag
Shut up Elior, you put that picture of Floyd with Tweedle Dee years ago to brag about how fine your one and only girlfriend is.

Too bad the bitch turned into John Belushi and guess what........you were STILL with her.

Bundy's girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fatalie/whale gargoyle/John Belushi.

I know it. Dubcc knows it. And deep down inside: YOU know it.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2011, 12:47:39 PM »
NIK cries as he posts  :'(

Al Bundy

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2011, 02:09:10 PM »
I dont want another girl...plus i'm not good at getting with girls...

:loser:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2011, 02:11:32 PM »
I dont want another girl...plus i'm not good at getting with girls...

:loser:

which is why he spent his entire childhood at dubcnn lmao
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2011, 02:12:49 PM »
Time heals all wounds. If you are a religious man, then just take the knowledge that God didn't intend for you to be with this one. And if you stay open to his plan, you'll find the one he's set aside for you, and that love will be 100 times better than the one you just lost. Trust me, I'm speaking from experince. You just gotta be open to his plan... you'll find better, AND it'll help you to cope with your loss right now.

Thanks a lot man...I appreciate those words...Especially the part about God not intending me to be with her, because she was black, and I knew that sooner or later I would have to get rid of her...I definently can't marry a black girl, unless I wanted to be looked down upon greatly by my family...Plus my parents wouldnt let me go places with her, and really begged me every day to stop talking to her...I dunno man...This shit is too much on me...To tell ya'll the truth, this is the first girl i really got sexual with...we were going to have sex twice (on her request), but the first time her parents came home when we were about to do it, and the second time I only had one condom, and it was expired...I dunno man...shit is just tough as fuck...Today at school she was just back hugging on her ex like she used to hug me, but even more...It's just real painfull...We don't even talk anymore...Whatever though...I wont be seeing her for like a week, cuz shes visiting Ohio today...Maybe that will help...Hopefully...PeACe

awww lil nikky didn't even get the goods

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2011, 02:16:24 PM »
Schlomo and Orit are racist?