VOTE

FINE AS FUCK
11 (40.7%)
NASTY SHIT
1 (3.7%)
IS THAT A TRANNY?
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?  (Read 1578 times)

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 02:17:28 PM »
Time heals all wounds. If you are a religious man, then just take the knowledge that God didn't intend for you to be with this one. And if you stay open to his plan, you'll find the one he's set aside for you, and that love will be 100 times better than the one you just lost. Trust me, I'm speaking from experince. You just gotta be open to his plan... you'll find better, AND it'll help you to cope with your loss right now.

Thanks a lot man...I appreciate those words...Especially the part about God not intending me to be with her, because she was black, and I knew that sooner or later I would have to get rid of her...I definently can't marry a black girl, unless I wanted to be looked down upon greatly by my family...Plus my parents wouldnt let me go places with her, and really begged me every day to stop talking to her...I dunno man...This shit is too much on me...To tell ya'll the truth, this is the first girl i really got sexual with...we were going to have sex twice (on her request), but the first time her parents came home when we were about to do it, and the second time I only had one condom, and it was expired...I dunno man...shit is just tough as fuck...Today at school she was just back hugging on her ex like she used to hug me, but even more...It's just real painfull...We don't even talk anymore...Whatever though...I wont be seeing her for like a week, cuz shes visiting Ohio today...Maybe that will help...Hopefully...PeACe

awww lil nikky didn't even get the goods

sounds like a lovely family. You're restricted to the big noses huh?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 02:21:09 PM »
Schlomo and Orit are racist?
Orit loves black men.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #77 on: April 21, 2011, 02:22:59 PM »
Orit loves black men.

lmao  thats where NIK got his kobe obsession from
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #78 on: April 21, 2011, 02:34:31 PM »
Orit loves black men.

yeah but she only loves them once. She knows about etiquette.

Maybe that's the reason for the alleged increase of black population in his neighbourhood.

Sikotic™

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2011, 03:35:53 PM »
I almost feel bad for poor Elior. Now I see where all his hatred for mexicans and homosexuals comes from. His parents are bigots.

if i was a 5'5" armenian/black guy, i would kill myself
LMAO. He wasn't lying. He literally would kill himself. Shlomo and Orit don't think race mixing is kosher.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2011, 03:44:57 PM »
well remember hes a pretty hardcore gangbanger

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2011, 03:49:12 PM »
LMAO. He wasn't lying. He literally would kill himself. Shlomo and Orit don't think race mixing is kosher.

UH OH
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 04:01:55 PM by 2PAC THUG OUTLAW »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2011, 03:51:09 PM »
I wonder if NIK would kill himself if his sister got with a black guy with an uncircumcised mandingo

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2011, 03:53:18 PM »
Orit still refers to black people as colored folk

Al Bundy

« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2011, 04:08:46 PM »
this girl isn't even the finest girl that i've slept with but nik still can't produce any pictures  :laugh:

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2011, 05:21:05 PM »
NIK is on some anne frank swag hes a little bitch hiding behind a bigger bitch (fatalie)

Sccit

« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2011, 11:40:08 AM »
I dont want another girl...plus i'm not good at getting with girls...

:loser:

is 2003 i was 15...in 2003 u couldn't be in social environments without breaking down....come on now, tranny lover

Sccit

« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »
btw...13 people still think the girl u fucked looks like a tranny. they're just online buddies with u, so they wont say anything lmao. you got 10 people who voted that shes fine in a board full of homos who are on my nuts and are good buddies with u...what does that tell u, fatard?

Sikotic™

« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2011, 02:05:01 PM »
btw...13 people still think the girl u fucked looks like a tranny. they're just online buddies with u, so they wont say anything lmao. you got 10 people who voted that shes fine in a board full of homos who are on my nuts and are good buddies with u...what does that tell u, fatard?
LOL @ how emotional he's getting over this.

Stop being a baby because the votes didn't go the way you wanted them to.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2011, 03:44:03 PM »
LOL @ how emotional he's getting over this.

Stop being a baby because the votes didn't go the way you wanted them to.

13 people on this board think the girl that bundy bragged about fucking looks like a tranny....that's more than i ever could've expected, twistmesiter mini.