VOTE

FINE AS FUCK
11 (40.7%)
NASTY SHIT
1 (3.7%)
IS THAT A TRANNY?
15 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?  (Read 1544 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2011, 04:02:45 PM »
100% of the forum thinks NAtalie was uglier
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2011, 04:06:02 PM »

actually, people said that floydness looked better when she wasn't fat, including some of my nutriders... pretty sad, considering bundy is one of the "good guys" on wcc and he posted that pic as a braggin method.

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2011, 12:13:03 AM »

actually, people said that floydness looked better when she wasn't fat, including some of my nutriders... pretty sad, considering bundy is one of the "good guys" on wcc and he posted that pic as a braggin method.
the only person who said it to my knowledge was Ted.

of course you'd pull your jewdi mind tricks and say bundy is bragging about his girl when you posted pictures of John Belushi's ass 6-7 years ago to brag about how you fuck dimes. You ain't even fucking pennies, Big Bird.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2011, 05:25:27 PM »

of course you'd pull your jewdi mind tricks and say bundy is bragging about his girl when you posted pictures of John Belushi's ass 6-7 years ago to brag about how you fuck dimes. You ain't even fucking pennies, Big Beird.

gary, u dumb faggot, i never posted up those horrible pics ..... bundy did. stop ur nutlickin for just 15 secs and notice the difference.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #94 on: April 24, 2011, 07:05:58 PM »
NIK never touched a nickel in his life
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2011, 08:38:27 AM »

didn't he retract after he found a pic of her face?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2011, 09:56:41 AM »

didn't he retract after he found a pic of her face?
All I said was that I'd take skinny Natalie over Bundy's girl, and I stand by that. If I had to choose between fat Natalie and Bundy's girl, I'd take a bullet in the head.

PLANT

« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2011, 06:46:39 PM »
its your life dude, not sure why you care so much what dubcc thinks

get over it.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2011, 06:57:01 PM »
Because his life IS Dubcc.

Sikotic™

« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »

of course you'd pull your jewdi mind tricks and say bundy is bragging about his girl when you posted pictures of John Belushi's ass 6-7 years ago to brag about how you fuck dimes. You ain't even fucking pennies, Big Beird.

gary, u dumb faggot, i never posted up those horrible pics ..... bundy did. stop ur nutlickin for just 15 secs and notice the difference.
You did post those pictures up of Shamu years before Bundy put up a picture of his girl. Stop denying it Jafar.

You're so pathetic Jaydc. Get off his nuts. He doesnt give a fuck about any of you nutriders. He just defends his honor constantly so you penis munchers can recognize the real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2011, 07:22:39 PM »

You did post those pictures up of Shamu years before Bundy put up a picture of his girl. Stop denying it Jafar.

You're so pathetic Jaydc. Get off his nuts. He doesnt give a fuck about any of you nutriders. He just defends his honor constantly so you penis munchers can recognize the real.

^i only defend the truth, lil lyin loser.....i didnt post those pics of floyd, someone went on her myspace or facebook and posted them here. get ur nutriding stories straight.