Poll

No nutriding...

Fine as fuck
Nasty as fuck
Danny Devito did a better job as The Penguin

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!  (Read 1034 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!
« on: April 20, 2011, 02:43:40 PM »

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

blcxm

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 02:46:18 PM »
lol @ the devito option.

2pac thug 4 life

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 02:47:18 PM »
in 2 words: final solution

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 02:56:58 PM »
lol @ the devito option.
Hahahahaahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 04:00:02 PM »
suckin bundys cock/riding on mine=bad look

and still...

what floydness looked like when i started dating her is 100000x better than that nasty transexual prostitute bundy tried braggin about

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »
Whos the guy in uniform next to tweetledee?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 05:20:51 PM »
That's an old picture, Elior. Who gives a fuck? Just like your proof of fucking dimes today were a bunch of old ass pictures from 3 years ago. Stop living in the past.

If you keep saying she lost all the weight, then why don't you put up a more recent picture?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 05:25:08 PM »
That's an old picture, Elior. Who gives a fuck? Just like your proof of fucking dimes today were a bunch of old ass pictures from 3 years ago. Stop living in the past.

If you keep saying she lost all the weight, then why don't you put up a more recent picture?
Preferably one with you in it, so we know it's not some random pic on the Internet.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 05:28:29 PM »

are you retarded? you guys are the ones living in the past bringin her up in the first place...i havent been with the girl in 2 years and u want me 2 post up recent pics. u know damn well u and all my nutriders have her facebook in ur favorite bookmarks, so just go look that shit up urself.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 05:31:26 PM »

are you retarded? you guys are the ones living in the past bringin her up in the first place...i havent been with the girl in 2 years and u want me 2 post up recent pics. u know damn well u and all my nutriders have her facebook in ur favorite bookmarks, so just go look that shit up urself.

damn dba members are like hitler, they making this jew their bitch

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 05:34:42 PM »

u do realize that dba was started by an open homosexual? and now youre openly proud to be part of that forum/crew......disgusting.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 05:38:08 PM »

u do realize that dba was started by an open homosexual? and now youre openly proud to be part of that forum/crew......disgusting.

do you realize that one of your homeboys suck dick and youre proud to be friends with him.....disgusting

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 05:47:39 PM »

Youre makin it worse. Cus you are gettin torn apart worse than an open homosexual...damn
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 05:49:18 PM »

Youre makin it worse. Cus you are gettin torn apart worse than an open homosexual...damn

he just keeps makin himself look stupider and stupider damn smh

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 05:50:12 PM »

You just proudly put up a picture of her with a god damn gut. You couldn't throw one more up that's recent?

If you don't, I think its safe to say she didn't lose the weight.

THA SAUCE HOUSE