Poll

No nutriding...

Fine as fuck
Nasty as fuck
Danny Devito did a better job as The Penguin

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!  (Read 705 times)

Sccit

Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2011, 05:45:18 PM »
no he was posting to try to brag to you

anyways NIK this thread goes WAY back   I believe that atleast 40 votes are legit.

so he posted the pic to show me that he fucks trannies? good one, cap'n-save-a-retard, but im sure bundy can make his own excuses for this one.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »

anyways NIK this thread goes WAY back   I believe that atleast 40 votes are legit.

so he posted the pic to show me that he fucks trannies? good one, cap'n-save-a-retard, but im sure bundy can make his own excuses for this one.

lol 
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »

I can't believe you're still calling his chick a tranny when the only girl we've seen you with is a complete butterface. Now the girl he posted ain't a dime but unless Floydness got facial surgery she's way below that.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »

I can't believe you're still calling his chick a tranny when the only girl we've seen you with is a complete butterface. Now the girl he posted ain't a dime but unless Floydness got facial surgery she's way below that.

true

Fatalie is nothing to brag home about
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »

first off, i never posted floydness pics up to brag the way he did...

2nd of all..

in all honestly, not only is this bitch not a butterface, but i truly wonder if she even has a pussy.....are u really not lookin at that face? that bitch looks 10x more manly than sikotic, on my life. she literally looks like shrek with a wig. no female on this planet is "way" below that, and definitely not floydness before/after losin weight.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2011, 10:33:06 PM »
^
Looks like a chick to me. You honestly believe your girl's face is better or even on the same level?  :-X

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »
^
Looks like a chick to me. You honestly believe your girl's face is better or even on the same level?  :-X

if that looks like a regular chick to you, then i feel sorry for you.......and yes, i do think in-shape floyd looks much better. as do other people on this board...ted, for one, who has been on my nuts lately, even said he'd prefer in-shape floyd over the tranny beast. if u say that bitch isn't mannish, u simply have low standards. i at least admit that floyd did not look good in her fat days. but u think that shrek bitch looks normal. must be a desperate retard like bundy.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »
WOW, its obviously that Elior is extremely emotional over the results of this poll.

How old are you, wigger?

blcxm

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2011, 03:36:07 AM »
I like how her lipstick is the same color as her bra. I got half a stiffy over that shit.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
WOW, its obviously that Elior is extremely emotional over the results of this poll.

How old are you, wigger?

why would i get emotional, fagboy? if i saw that pic of floydness without knowin her i would also think she was nasty....nothin to get emotional over, i'll leave that for the fruitcakes and trannyfuckers.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
elior has no other comebacks besides posting that photo again and again

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »

How old are you, wigger?

why would i get emotional, fagboy? if i saw that pic of floydness without knowin her i would also think she was nasty....nothin to get emotional over, i'll leave that for the fruitcakes and trannyfuckers.
What? But you fucked her when she looked like that. Even worse, you were proud to have that fat bitch as your girlfriend.

I thought you only fucked dimes, Elior? LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2011, 09:17:00 PM »

How old are you, wigger?

What? But you fucked her when she looked like that. Even worse, you were proud to have that fat bitch as your girlfriend.

I thought you only fucked dimes, Elior? LMAO

u have no idea about my sex life, so don't speak on it, enquire fag. i never claimed to ONLY fuck dimes....have I fucked dimes? yes. have i EVER said i wouldn't fuck a girl if she wasn't a dime? maybe according to your tabloid, fagboy.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2011, 09:26:57 PM »
You'd fuck twos. We've seen natalie

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2011, 09:30:02 PM »
possum looking ass wigger

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
^still waitin to see what ur daughter looks like.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2011, 10:42:25 PM »
possum looking ass wigger

You both even have the same hair style.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2011, 11:55:16 PM »
^ i bet that pic turns u on, fagboy