Poll

No nutriding...

Fine as fuck
Nasty as fuck
Danny Devito did a better job as The Penguin

Author Topic: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!  (Read 1033 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS BITCH?!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2011, 05:00:25 PM »
ted likes butterfaces and whales too. you and him could be best e-pals nik

16 people voted against my ex-girl at her worst.......i'm the most hated member on this site

13 people voted that the girl u bragged about fuckin looks like a tranny.....u have a gang of butt buddies on this site and have no haters on here

do that math

Oh, so now polls are accurate? But when more people than your old post count vote that they don't like you, that's just "people fucking with the vote"?

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2011, 05:02:21 PM »
unlike you NIK i could really give a fuck less what this site thinks about one broad i've fucked LOL

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2011, 05:33:58 PM »
ted likes butterfaces and whales too. you and him could be best e-pals nik

16 people voted against my ex-girl at her worst.......i'm the most hated member on this site

13 people voted that the girl u bragged about fuckin looks like a tranny.....u have a gang of butt buddies on this site and have no haters on here

do that math

Oh, so now polls are accurate? But when more people than your old post count vote that they don't like you, that's just "people fucking with the vote"?

yes, because clearly, there aren't 66 active members in tha gspot, and there never was.....but in this case, the number of votes match with the number of posters who post here. get it, genius?

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2011, 05:34:34 PM »
unlike you NIK i could really give a fuck less what this site thinks about one broad i've fucked LOL

quit lyin, u would never have posted the pic up if u didn't care what peeps thought, fatard

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2011, 05:42:51 PM »
no he was posting to try to brag to you

anyways NIK this thread goes WAY back   I believe that atleast 40 votes are legit.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2011, 05:45:18 PM »

anyways NIK this thread goes WAY back   I believe that atleast 40 votes are legit.

so he posted the pic to show me that he fucks trannies? good one, cap'n-save-a-retard, but im sure bundy can make his own excuses for this one.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »

so he posted the pic to show me that he fucks trannies? good one, cap'n-save-a-retard, but im sure bundy can make his own excuses for this one.

lol 
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »

I can't believe you're still calling his chick a tranny when the only girl we've seen you with is a complete butterface. Now the girl he posted ain't a dime but unless Floydness got facial surgery she's way below that.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2011, 09:32:27 PM »

I can't believe you're still calling his chick a tranny when the only girl we've seen you with is a complete butterface. Now the girl he posted ain't a dime but unless Floydness got facial surgery she's way below that.

true

Fatalie is nothing to brag home about

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »

first off, i never posted floydness pics up to brag the way he did...

2nd of all..

in all honestly, not only is this bitch not a butterface, but i truly wonder if she even has a pussy.....are u really not lookin at that face? that bitch looks 10x more manly than sikotic, on my life. she literally looks like shrek with a wig. no female on this planet is "way" below that, and definitely not floydness before/after losin weight.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2011, 10:33:06 PM »
^
Looks like a chick to me. You honestly believe your girl's face is better or even on the same level?  :-X

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2011, 11:47:32 PM »
^
Looks like a chick to me. You honestly believe your girl's face is better or even on the same level?  :-X

if that looks like a regular chick to you, then i feel sorry for you.......and yes, i do think in-shape floyd looks much better. as do other people on this board...ted, for one, who has been on my nuts lately, even said he'd prefer in-shape floyd over the tranny beast. if u say that bitch isn't mannish, u simply have low standards. i at least admit that floyd did not look good in her fat days. but u think that shrek bitch looks normal. must be a desperate retard like bundy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2011, 12:54:50 AM »
WOW, its obviously that Elior is extremely emotional over the results of this poll.

How old are you, wigger?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2011, 03:36:07 AM »
I like how her lipstick is the same color as her bra. I got half a stiffy over that shit.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2011, 05:32:44 PM »
WOW, its obviously that Elior is extremely emotional over the results of this poll.

How old are you, wigger?

why would i get emotional, fagboy? if i saw that pic of floydness without knowin her i would also think she was nasty....nothin to get emotional over, i'll leave that for the fruitcakes and trannyfuckers.