Author Topic: Elior...step in here.  (Read 3674 times)

DTG Entertainment

Elior...step in here.
« on: April 20, 2011, 05:21:04 PM »
Elior, question, how many people do you even know from a "hood"? Lol. I don't really think you have the right to speak on anyone here, pal. Your guy Sam was cool, Roccy's cool, but dude - you're a fucking bitch. Simple as that, it's a shame that Natalie has to deal with your shit. You're a grown fucking man and you're still on here talking about credibility and shit. Just go fucking meet Bundy so he can beat the shit out of you and take it like a fucking man. If you can't do that, I'll fucking fight you myself on your grounds, just pay for the plane ticket and I'm out there. I think it'd be funny to watch an alleged queer beat the shit out of you.

P.S. Don't make me call your mom.

Sccit

Re: Elior...step in here.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:25:16 PM »
is this the guy who was sucked off by another dude to impress an online girlfriend? lmao

i guess ur only way to get back into good graces around here is by riding my nuts....good one, faggot

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 05:32:50 PM »
btw, this faggot is the model example of everyone on my nuts...an exposed homosexual...literally. this is the fruitcake who opened that other message board so that all his faggot online buddies can freely ride on my nuts without moderation.....now if that isn't some fuckin irony lmao.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 05:37:21 PM »
I'm not riding your nuts, honestly I never had a problem with you till Bundy told me how you refused to fight in a boxing ring or in a place where there was liittle chance of the cops getting called on you and Bundy. Well, that and how you beat your women up over not giving the cat the right kind of food. That's kind of pathetic to be honest that you beat your women, and in regards to my story, you got it quite twisted. In regards to my little secrets, I'm sure I could get a pass for my one time indiscretion as opposed to you just being simply 'bitch made' and I'm more than sure you got a few skeletons in your closet as much as you've popped E. About credibility, that's something only bitches dwell upon but if you must know I have a lot more credibility in that state you reside in than you ever will.  The message board was opened up to basically have free speech, not to talk about how much of a whiny bitch you are Elior.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:40:44 PM by Absent »

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 05:38:37 PM »
you got a problem...what did homos do to you?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2011, 05:46:21 PM »
Elior, despite what he did or didn't do, at least he manned up and told it like it is even though he didn't have to.

That's more than your punk ass ever could do. You still won't admit that on top of pimping out the woman you "loved" for a nose job and Invisalign, that you would beat the fuck out of her. And I quote:
Please dont get so violent with me, I was only trying to change mr kittys food bowl/clean it..  come on love.. see it in ur heart to live better than this.. it takes BOTH of us..

You're the lowest motherfucker on here. Coward.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2011, 05:48:01 PM »
^LOL the truth is hidden under his big jew nose, no wonder why he cant see it

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2011, 05:52:54 PM »
Raped him.

JK

it was consensual

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2011, 05:54:32 PM »
The only problem I have with you Elior is you aren't truthful with yourself or those around you. You're a coward, simple as that. I had a one time incident, and it wasn't something I enjoyed. It doesn't make me a homosexual, but with your wording - it's very clear you are scared of your own shadow. As I said, people do strange things when taking ecstasy.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2011, 06:00:50 PM »
Raped him.

JK

it was consensual

lol you cant rape the willing

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 06:05:23 PM »
I'm not riding your nuts, honestly I never had a problem with you till Bundy told me how you refused to fight in a boxing ring or in a place where there was liittle chance of the cops getting called on you and Bundy. Well, that and how you beat your women up over not giving the cat the right kind of food. That's kind of pathetic to be honest that you beat your women, and in regards to my story, you got it quite twisted. In regards to my little secrets, I'm sure I could get a pass for my one time indiscretion as opposed to you just being simply 'bitch made' and I'm more than sure you got a few skeletons in your closet as much as you've popped E. About credibility, that's something only bitches dwell upon but if you must know I have a lot more credibility in that state you reside in than you ever will.  The message board was opened up to basically have free speech, not to talk about how much of a whiny bitch you are Elior.

1.i never beat floyd, that was made up 2.bundy said he wanted to "beat my ass", i told him where he can come see me, end of story. cops don't come to get people for fighting at a park, lmao, so that lameass excuse is even gayer than u getting sucked off by another dude for some online love...really, the only people who will ever respect u after that are wcc geeks, becaus they are fags themselves. i also never had a problem with u, but i think it's pretty disgraceful that u got sucked off by another dude, and the fact that ur attacking me makes me proud, because it just goes to show what kinda fags i got ridin my nuts.....

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 06:09:51 PM »
The only problem I have with you Elior is you aren't truthful with yourself or those around you. You're a coward, simple as that. I had a one time incident, and it wasn't something I enjoyed. It doesn't make me a homosexual, but with your wording - it's very clear you are scared of your own shadow. As I said, people do strange things when taking ecstasy.
\

lmao U GOT SUCKED OFF BY A DUDE...that is not a 1 time incident, that is something that will stick with u for life, and only ur wcc/dba counterparts will defend u on that....

and people don't do strange things on ecstasy, fags do......u only think that cuz ur a fag lollll

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 06:10:38 PM »
That wasn't made up. I was in your account; I saw the PM. I can't deny what I've saw with my own eyes. Yes, they do. I've been involved in a situation like that before. Stop lying, Elior. Why don't you just do the boxing ring? It'd be safer for you, and either way if you really could beat his ass, I don't think gloves would make a difference. And aren't you a WCC Geek? You've been here longer than I have. Obviously, there's something about this forum that keeps drawing you to the forum. I guess either you enjoy the abuse, the attention, or just being an E-Thug. Either way, it's pathetic. Also, Elior, you've been sucked off by another guy for your own pleasure. I'm 99% positive that you and your friends share a few gay secrets other than seeing who has the longer dick.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 06:11:42 PM »
NIK is mad and is the only one loling at his own "comebacks"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 06:13:06 PM »
Elior, you keep playing the fag card, is that all you got?