What should Hack's nickname be?

Master Bumper
Lord of the Bump
Brian Bumper
The Bumper King
Forrest Bump
Faggot ass nurrider
Other (post your suggestion)

Author Topic: Hack needs a nickname  (Read 817 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Hack needs a nickname
« on: April 21, 2011, 10:08:54 AM »
Hack is bumping NIK's threads like he's a presidential candidate. Bring up old stories that will haunt him.

Sikotic™

Re: Hack needs a nickname
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 11:14:09 AM »
Can't decide whether to vote for Brian Bumper or Forrest Bump.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 11:37:05 AM »
Forrest Bump.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »
he has too many nicknames as it is

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »
hack got that fuckazz hairline swag

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 02:19:30 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
how bout bandwaggon fagboy...i think it fits best.

reasoning...he's only on my nuts cuz it's the popular thing to do. just like he hopped on boston's nuts when they were the most popular team. tendancies to switch teams is hack's game, just like a female. in fact, he was once cool with me and always used to aim me askin me shit "whatsup homie!" all buddy-buddy n shit, until one day he of my nutriders befriended him and he switched teams to fit in. bandwaggon fagboy fits best.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 11:36:40 AM »

reasoning...he's only on my nuts cuz it's the popular thing to do. just like he hopped on boston's nuts when they were the most popular team. tendancies to switch teams is hack's game, just like a female. in fact, he was once cool with me and always used to aim me askin me shit "whatsup homie!" all buddy-buddy n shit, until one day he of my nutriders befriended him and he switched teams to fit in. bandwaggon fagboy fits best.

you are a dirty jew liar

the reason I hate you is because you NEVER shut the fuck up about the Gasol/Durant trade I rejected, EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU I'D LET IT GO THROUGH AGAIN

you even IM'd me 50x that night before I responded to your dumbass.  And when attempting to have any sort of a discussion with you, it ends with "NUH UH CALIFORNIA IS THE GREATEST STATE AND IF UR NOT FROM HERE U NEED TO MOVE HERE MAN"

you are the most annoying son of a bitch in the history of the internet...THAT'S why I hate you.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:38:39 AM by Rondo Power »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 11:48:19 AM »

you are a dirty jew liar

the reason I hate you is because you NEVER shut the fuck up about the Gasol/Durant trade I rejected, EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU I'D LET IT GO THROUGH AGAIN

you even IM'd me 50x that night before I responded to your dumbass.  And when attempting to have any sort of a discussion with you, it ends with "NUH UH CALIFORNIA IS THE GREATEST STATE AND IF UR NOT FROM HERE U NEED TO MOVE HERE MAN"

you are the most annoying son of a bitch in the history of the internet...THAT'S why I hate you.

i'm the liar? u been riding my nuts wayyyyy before that, dicklicker....nice try, though.

funny thing is, i still won your rigged fantasy league.. even though u drafted a great team, u dont know shit about basketball, so u didnt make any move when u needed to lollllll.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 11:51:17 AM »
rigged because I constantly have people bitching about your trades?  k whatever.

unlike you I don't spend my life celebrating "fantasies" -  such as winning NBA leagues or fucking "dimes" like Floyd lol

the next picture of a hot chick and you that's not at a rave will be the first
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »
rigged because I constantly have people bitching about your trades?  k whatever.

unlike you I don't spend my life celebrating "fantasies" -  such as winning NBA leagues or fucking "dimes" like Floyd lol

the next picture of a hot chick and you that's not at a rave will be the first

you know u wanted to win...and even moreso, u wanted me NOT to win. couldn't stop it from happenin, could ya?

but yea, i'm actually seeing a hot black/native american chick right now...infinite can vouch for that. only, i'm not dumb enough to post her pics on here for it to be butchered up by my fanbase.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »
the same infinite who lives 10 states away?

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 02:07:39 PM »
but yea, i'm actually seeing a hot black/native american chick right now...infinite can vouch for that. only, i'm not dumb enough to post her pics on here for it to be butchered up by my fanbase.
Your parents won't let you date black chicks, remember?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2011, 03:45:45 PM »
Your parents won't let you date black chicks, remember?

fortunately, i can make my own rules when i'm 23, unlike when i was 14, dicklicker.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 03:46:21 PM »
the same infinite who lives 10 states away?

he was in LA a couple months ago