What should Hack's nickname be?

Master Bumper
Lord of the Bump
Brian Bumper
The Bumper King
Forrest Bump
Faggot ass nurrider
Other (post your suggestion)

Author Topic: Hack needs a nickname  (Read 810 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Hack needs a nickname
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 10:36:41 PM »
but yea, i'm actually seeing a hot black/native american chick right now...infinite can vouch for that. only, i'm not dumb enough to post her pics on here for it to be butchered up by my fanbase.
Your parents won't let you date black chicks, remember?

fortunately, i can make my own rules when i'm 23, unlike when i was 14, dicklicker.

do your parents still disapprove?

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 11:44:10 PM »
but yea, i'm actually seeing a hot black/native american chick right now...infinite can vouch for that. only, i'm not dumb enough to post her pics on here for it to be butchered up by my fanbase.

fortunately, i can make my own rules when i'm 23, unlike when i was 14, dicklicker.

israeli/jewish parents typically prefer their offspring to date within their own religion

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 12:50:21 AM »

israeli/jewish parents typically prefer their offspring to date within their own religion
It must suck having bigoted parents, huh?

No wonder you're so insecure and fucked up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 05:28:09 PM »

if your father wasn't so desperate for pussy (it's considered disgraceful in armenian culture to date a black girl), you would know that most culture are like this, and typically prefer their children to stay within the culture, gary.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 05:28:51 PM »

if your father wasn't so desperate for pussy (it's considered disgraceful in the armenian community to date a black girl), you would know that most cultures are like this, and typically prefer their children to stay within the culture, gary.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:31:09 PM by NIKCC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 05:32:27 PM »
LMAO this is 2011 and we live in the U.S.A.

and you ain't living in the deep south
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 07:39:46 PM »
maine cocksucker  :-*

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2011, 11:45:29 PM »

right...and armenian's, even in 2011, still like their children staying within the culture and dating other armenians. if you weren't just some square ass hick with no culture, u would know this. by the average armenian standards, sikotic's father is considered a sellout and a bitchmade faggot.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2011, 03:45:43 PM »
Lmao and you think the average rich Jew says things like real spit? Hahahahahahahaha.

blcxm

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:02 PM »
lol @ niks medieval jewish parents claiming they should mate within religion. My parents didnt have the slightest problem with me having a muslim maroccan girlfriend. When our rabbi got air of this he invited us to shul and his study and praised us for being multicultural and stepping out of the prestoric religious boundries. that nigga even gave me a moroccan/israeli kippah.

Her brother beat me up and broke my colarbone when he found out.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2011, 05:08:32 PM »

Hahahaha you would have a dude named Lyin Brian be your source?  he can't even figure out what religon he want's to be on a given day.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »
lol @ niks medieval jewish parents claiming they should mate within religion. My parents didnt have the slightest problem with me having a muslim maroccan girlfriend. When our rabbi got air of this he invited us to shul and his study and praised us for being multicultural and stepping out of the prestoric religious boundries. that nigga even gave me a moroccan/israeli kippah.

Her brother beat me up and broke my colarbone when he found out.

LMAO...faggot

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 05:16:20 PM »

Hahahaha you would have a dude named Lyin Brian be your source?  he can't even figure out what religon he want's to be on a given day.

i paid him to say it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »

right...and armenian's, even in 2011, still like their children staying within the culture and dating other armenians. if you weren't just some square ass hick with no culture, u would know this. by the average armenian standards, sikotic's father is considered a sellout and a bitchmade faggot.
LOL. See what I'm saying, Elior? You're proving my point. Your parents fucked you up so much with their poor parenting that you STILL think in 2011 that dating someone outside your culture is taboo. My parents have been happily married for almost 30 years and I'm proud of who I am. Who gives a shit about what some insecure self-loathing white boy thinks?

BTW, you just said all that shit about how wrong it is to date outside your culture and you're notorious for having jungle fever with your old posts. Just face it, Elior, because of the biggotry your stupid family put in your head, you'll never get anything other than bloated, ugly Jewish bitches.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 07:26:13 PM »

LOL. See what I'm saying, Elior? You're proving my point. Your parents fucked you up so much with their poor parenting that you STILL think in 2011 that dating someone outside your culture is taboo. My parents have been happily married for almost 30 years and I'm proud of who I am. Who gives a shit about what some insecure self-loathing white boy thinks?

BTW, you just said all that shit about how wrong it is to date outside your culture and you're notorious for having jungle fever with your old posts. Just face it, Elior, because of the biggotry your stupid family put in your head, you'll never get anything other than bloated, ugly Jewish bitches.

i never said it's wrong, i said that armenian culture is notorious for the belief of dating within the ethnicity, lil lyin loser... that has nothing to do with what i think. all i said is that your dad would be considered a desperate sellout amongst the general population of armos, dipshit. quit twistin everything into a story about my life, like the faggot that u are.