What should Hack's nickname be?

Master Bumper
Lord of the Bump
Brian Bumper
The Bumper King
Forrest Bump
Faggot ass nurrider
Other (post your suggestion)

Author Topic: Hack needs a nickname  (Read 815 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Hack needs a nickname
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34:14 PM »
LMAO this is 2011 and we live in the U.S.A.

and you ain't living in the deep south

right...and armenian's, even in 2011, still like their children staying within the culture and dating other armenians. if you weren't just some square ass hick with no culture, u would know this. by the average armenian standards, sikotic's father is considered a sellout and a bitchmade faggot.
LOL. See what I'm saying, Elior? You're proving my point. Your parents fucked you up so much with their poor parenting that you STILL think in 2011 that dating someone outside your culture is taboo. My parents have been happily married for almost 30 years and I'm proud of who I am. Who gives a shit about what some insecure self-loathing white boy thinks?

BTW, you just said all that shit about how wrong it is to date outside your culture and you're notorious for having jungle fever with your old posts. Just face it, Elior, because of the biggotry your stupid family put in your head, you'll never get anything other than bloated, ugly Jewish bitches.

i never said it's wrong, i said that armenian culture is notorious for the belief of dating within the ethnicity, lil lyin loser... that has nothing to do with what i think. all i said is that your dad would be considered a desperate sellout amongst the general population of armos, dipshit. quit twistin everything into a story about my life, like the faggot that u are.
No, that's not true, wigger. Thats YOU saying that.

To be fair though, its more like shit your parents said and as a sheltered little boy who lacks interaction with other groups of people, you just accepted it. I can't blame you entirely for your ignorance.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

right...and armenian's, even in 2011, still like their children staying within the culture and dating other armenians. if you weren't just some square ass hick with no culture, u would know this. by the average armenian standards, sikotic's father is considered a sellout and a bitchmade faggot.
LOL. See what I'm saying, Elior? You're proving my point. Your parents fucked you up so much with their poor parenting that you STILL think in 2011 that dating someone outside your culture is taboo. My parents have been happily married for almost 30 years and I'm proud of who I am. Who gives a shit about what some insecure self-loathing white boy thinks?

BTW, you just said all that shit about how wrong it is to date outside your culture and you're notorious for having jungle fever with your old posts. Just face it, Elior, because of the biggotry your stupid family put in your head, you'll never get anything other than bloated, ugly Jewish bitches.

i never said it's wrong, i said that armenian culture is notorious for the belief of dating within the ethnicity, lil lyin loser... that has nothing to do with what i think. all i said is that your dad would be considered a desperate sellout amongst the general population of armos, dipshit. quit twistin everything into a story about my life, like the faggot that u are.

To be fair though, its more like shit your parents said and as a sheltered little boy who lacks interaction with other groups of people, you just accepted it. I can't blame you entirely for your ignorance.

i just asked and armenian, and he said he'd beat ur dads ass if he saw him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 10:48:47 PM »

i just asked and armenian, and he said he'd beat ur dads ass if he saw him.
He must be as insecure as you with all the internet tough talk.

And what does this have to do with your shitty upbringing?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 11:58:02 PM »
^nothing...but it has a lot to do with why you're a flaming faggot.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2011, 12:32:36 PM »
^nothing...but it has a lot to do with why you're a flaming faggot.
Your fixation with nuts and dicks begs to differ though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2011, 12:37:51 PM »
but yea, i'm actually seeing a hot black/native american chick right now...infinite can vouch for that. only, i'm not dumb enough to post her pics on here for it to be butchered up by my fanbase.
Your parents won't let you date black chicks, remember?

fortunately, i can make my own rules when i'm 23, unlike when i was 14, dicklicker.

do your parents still disapprove?

israeli/jewish parents typically prefer their offspring to date within their own religion
It must suck having bigoted parents, huh?

No wonder you're so insecure and fucked up.

Black people can be Jewish. His parents are just racist. It has nothing to do with religion
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2011, 01:06:46 PM »
if NIK is a jew, then why is he still alive?

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2011, 01:24:32 PM »
but yea, i'm actually seeing a hot black/native american chick right now...infinite can vouch for that. only, i'm not dumb enough to post her pics on here for it to be butchered up by my fanbase.

fortunately, i can make my own rules when i'm 23, unlike when i was 14, dicklicker.

israeli/jewish parents typically prefer their offspring to date within their own religion

Black people can be Jewish. His parents are just racist. It has nothing to do with religion

black people can be jewish via religion, but not of the jewish race....go do ur research, gaygo.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »

black people can be jewish via religion, but not of the jewish race....go do ur research, gaygo.

Oh ok, good point. Your'e right...theyre racist.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2011, 02:18:24 PM »
Too bad Being Jewish is NOT a race you dumb fuck. how can a person know so little about his own religion? LMAO

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2011, 02:54:46 PM »
Too bad Being Jewish is NOT a race you dumb fuck. how can a person know so little about his own religion? LMAO

you are such a fucking moron...Judaism is considered a religion, as well as a race of people. In order to be of the Jewish race, ur mom has to have Jewish blood. If your mom is not Jewish, u can't be Jewish in terms of race....go do some research, u dumb Canadian.

http://www.amfi.org/mailbag/race%20or%20religion.htm

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2011, 02:59:26 PM »
Only Jewish extremists think they are a race. They are white. Being Irish isn't a race. Being British isn't a race. Being Israeli isn't a race. Jews WISH they were a race. But they aren't. They are a religion

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2011, 06:42:15 PM »
Only Jewish extremists think they are a race. They are white. Being Irish isn't a race. Being British isn't a race. Being Israeli isn't a race. Jews WISH they were a race. But they aren't. They are a religion

wrong again, idiot....ask any rabbi, he will tell you judaism is a race as well as a religion. and no shit Israeli isn't a race, it's an ETHNICITY...learn the difference before u make urself look even dumber than u are.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:53:38 PM by NIKCC »