What should Hack's nickname be?

Master Bumper
Lord of the Bump
Brian Bumper
The Bumper King
Forrest Bump
Faggot ass nurrider
Other (post your suggestion)

Author Topic: Hack needs a nickname  (Read 811 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Hack needs a nickname
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2011, 06:46:52 PM »
What have you nutriding faggots done to my thread? :'(

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2011, 06:49:40 PM »
Only Jewish extremists think they are a race. They are white. Being Irish isn't a race. Being British isn't a race. Being Israeli isn't a race. Jews WISH they were a race. But they aren't. They are a religion

wrong again, idiot....ask any rabbi, he will till you judaism is a race as well as a religion. and no shit Israeli isn't a race, it's an ETHNICITY...learn the difference before u make urself look even dumber than u are.

So your just ignoring my link ? LOL, maybe you should do your research outside of your parents. I can post up more links of reputable people saying Jews aren't a race

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2011, 06:51:16 PM »

Eliors an attention whore, he's making every thread in g spot about him

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2011, 06:52:44 PM »
Only Jewish extremists think they are a race. They are white. Being Irish isn't a race. Being British isn't a race. Being Israeli isn't a race. Jews WISH they were a race. But they aren't. They are a religion

wrong again, idiot....ask any rabbi, he will till you judaism is a race as well as a religion. and no shit Israeli isn't a race, it's an ETHNICITY...learn the difference before u make urself look even dumber than u are.

So your just ignoring my link ? LOL, maybe you should do your research outside of your parents. I can post up more links of reputable people saying Jews aren't a race

of course people deny it, but that's besides the point...u came in here and acted as if it wasn't a common belief amongst jews and had no idea what i was talkin about, like the idiot that u are.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 06:53:14 PM »

Eliors an attention whore, he's making every thread in g spot about him

lmao, yea.....it's me doing it. smh

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 06:57:27 PM »
But you are an idiot and you don't know what your talking about.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 07:04:39 PM »
I'm part of the "Religion is a bunch of bullshit" race. Anybody else the same race as me? I mean...as long as we are just creating races that dont exist.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 07:07:14 PM »
But you are an idiot and you don't know what your talking about.

u are clearly the idiot who was ignorant to the common notion that judaism was a race of people.....lmao. and then when i prove it to u, u revert right back to ur lame nutriderisms...typical, gaydc.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 07:23:38 PM »
And when I prove it isn't a race you revert to childish insults

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 07:29:07 PM »
And when I prove it isn't a race you revert to childish insults

like i said, ask any rabbi, and they will tell u judaism is a race......no matter what, u came in here and had no idea about that common notion, so YOU are the idiot, gaydc.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »
Elior. Jewish people are not a race. Only an idiot can't comprehend this to be true. Rabbis will also fill your head with a lot of other brainwashing propaganda. It's not your fault your so weak minded. You were born this way

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2011, 07:42:23 PM »
Elior. Jewish people are not a race. Only an idiot can't comprehend this to be true. Rabbis will also fill your head with a lot of other brainwashing propaganda. It's not your fault your so weak minded. You were born this way

and explain to me why i should take the word of a faggot from canada who doesn't believe in God over a rabbi who specializes in religion?

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2011, 07:44:57 PM »
The fact youd believe anything a person says to you, rabbi or not, shows how much of a weak minded sheep you are. No wonder you love at home still.
Take your own advice, do some research, not believe propaganda

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2011, 07:47:12 PM »
The fact youd believe anything a person says to you, rabbi or not, shows how much of a weak minded sheep you are. No wonder you love at home still.
Take your own advice, do some research, not believe propaganda

i'll believe what i want to, faggot. the day i started listening to a gay guy from canada over myself is the day i kill myself.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2011, 08:08:38 PM »
Elior, your in a state of arrested development. Your stuck in the mind frame of a teenager. Hence your stubbornness and thinking your right about everything. I'd suggest moving out of your parents. Hell, move out of your state. You'd be amazed at how much perspective you gain when you live somewhere else. I make it a point to move all over, hang out in different cultures. It gives you perspective, something you lack severely. Your bull headed because you simply don't know any better. Otherwise your still going to be living with your parents well in your forties, still acting and speaking like a 14 year old