Author Topic: ----Blade and Emence win----~bLaDe + Emence ~vS~ Sccit + RoD [its on!]~  (Read 765 times)

Immortal

Re:~bLaDe + Emence ~vS~ Sccit + RoD [its on!]~
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2003, 11:23:24 PM »
i vote for blade and emence...they came off harder and hellva lot more lyricaly complex and creative.  Their flow was sick, overal they hyad a real tight song, with a dope intro and outro on the side.  Sccit n rod had a cool song too, sccit had good flow, but decent lyrics, rod had good lyrics but i wasnt feelin his flow too much :-/

vote - blade n emence

"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2003, 12:30:29 AM »
Blade & Emence had a well put to gether battle track with a coo flow for most of i, lyrics was on point... i was feeling them, ane the opening and the hook was nicely done.

Sccit a rods track opened up kinda confusing the beat was ill and and i was geing in to it and the the had a wheel out and then a loud "Shut the fuck up" then the beat changed i didn't like that thought that was a weak opening then scit verse was pretty basic with vocab though it flowed really well, it just sounded like werid al to me for some reason lol....but any way on to rod. road shit was dope i liked his flow vocab and punches...i was really feel his part of the track.

over all i feel that Blade & Emence had the better track

Vote = Blade & Emence

Suga Foot

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2003, 10:29:34 AM »
I'm Feelin Both Of The Beats Y'all used!  ;D  I ain't gonna vote tho.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2003, 12:49:40 PM »
lol.....dood.....what is this mayne?
Yall made a whole song here.....We just put 2 quick ass verses together.....Me and Sccit had no time, I had finals in da morning and Studio Time at nights.....So it waz quickstyle because yall stressed about tha due date.....I only had 2 days in da afternoon.....

And now yall posted yur lyrics and beat detail and makin people vote.....lol, I told yall hold up till Sccit gets on so he can post up our lyrics in a new thread......

Wuteva tho man, Yall got this easy......Had it all planned and everything......So I declare yall as winners rite here......But if yall wanna get down 4 real, then let's get a rematch cracin and give me some time this time, I aint got alot of free time on my hands......

« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 12:50:49 PM by RODZILLA aka tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2003, 01:14:10 PM »
lol.....dood.....what is this mayne?
Yall made a whole song here.....We just put 2 quick ass verses together.....

Me and emence wrote our verses together in a short period of time, plus I recorded my verse right after I wrote the lyrics, emence knows that.  Emence dindt record his verse the same day cuz his parents/siblings were home, but he did record it the next day.  So dont think we spent ages on recording/writin ..

yall stressed about tha due date

No dude, i posted the due date many days before the day itself,  plus ya'll keep sayin u do ure verses quick, hell i was worried we wouldnt make it in time

And now yall posted yur lyrics and beat detail and makin people vote.....lol, I told yall hold up till Sccit gets on so he can post up our lyrics in a new thread......

Yes i posted the lyrics so people could follow it, like you said many times, my accent makes it unclear to understand what i say ...if you want, you could do the same.  And no you didnt tell me to hold up till sccit gets on, i told u last night that im posting my verse, AND the link to your verse, and you said ure coo ...

Wuteva tho man, Yall got this easy......Had it all planned and everything......So I declare yall as winners rite here......But if yall wanna get down 4 real, then let's get a rematch cracin and give me some time this time, I aint got alot of free time on my hands......

No we dont want victory like that, we didnt have it easy either, i wrote my  verse and recorded it the same day, BECAUSE i was afraid ya'll would come up wid sumtin real quick as sccit always boasts about.  Plus you 2 are hella experienced in rapping/.battlin, when you know i barely recorded a few tracks myself, have no history in battin[audio] and i rap once in a blue moon.  My point is, we didnt have it easy, espically me, ATALL, so please dont say that.  peace

-{bLaDe}

« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 01:15:41 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2003, 01:40:46 PM »
It's like this.......

I'm just bitchin cuz Im so bizzy 4 this shit.......And there's miscommunication.......I mean is it fair 2 have yur lyrics up but not ours? Or is it fair yall have 4 minutes and we have 2? lol.......

But get a rematch crackin wit rules.......I'll get down on that.......

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2003, 01:58:01 PM »
It's like this.......

I'm just bitchin cuz Im so bizzy 4 this shit.......And there's miscommunication.......I mean is it fair 2 have yur lyrics up but not ours? Or is it fair yall have 4 minutes and we have 2? lol.......

Dude, i understand u were busy or whtever, but when we were chattin last night, i posted the lyrics up, and mad eeverything clear, u didnt say anythin bout postin ure lyrics, or tell me NOT to post mine.  I told u clearly, and u didnt say shit...

Oh one more thing, my verse, is a little over a minute, emences verse, is 5 seconds over a minute, so roughly, we have 2 minutes, and you do too.  the rest of the time was taken up by the hooks, the intro and outros.  So wheres the problem?  I dont understand what u r tryin to say, how is this battle not fair?
The day you responded to my thread and accepted the challange, you should have started on your verse.  What stopped you?  You know we are gonna accept, I already told sccit i was cool wid it, all i was gonna post next would be a "due date" post.  So i dont get it, why didnt u start rapping right then?  Then u say sccit didnt send u a beat, but dude, it isnt my problem, thats between u and sccit, solve it out yo selves.  Another thing, you and sccit talk bout doin shit in 5 minutes all the time, sccit is online half the day, and you were online for hours too, so then what happened?  

We made a diss track, I was tense n worried u ppl might win it, on top of that time was not on my side, i thought u ppl would record ure shit in a few minutes like u boast off so much.  So we did ours in a rush, ask emence, i finshed my shit that very day, start to end, i didnt do noting else.  AFTER i finished it, i never edited it, never, so how can u say it is not fair.  
You say our verses were longer, which is false, our verses were roughly 1 minute each
You say you had less time to do ure shit, but me and Emence are  the ones who struggled to get it done quick, YOU are the ones who talk bout doin shit in 5 minutes.
Thats wht a battle is about, who has better lyrics, who has a better song, and you admit we have a better song, and because of that ure gettin all pissed.  Hell we never audio battled in our lives :-/
Homie, when u finished ure song, you finished it considering all the possible results of the battle, when I posted our song, I knew u could have come doper, i knew u could have come wacker, its all anticipated.  You cant bitch because ure verse wasnt as good, thats jus fucked up, if sumone else bitched at u like this, u would feel the same way... Rod ure one of my closest net homies, u know that, and i understand u were busy, but say the situation was reversed, i got exams, but STILL post, i will say "this is not my best cuz i was busy, but congrats yall" becase I POSTED and i posted it with the fact that theres a big chance they will win, why? cuz i was busy n didnt work on my verse much, IN MY MIND.  
I know Rod will come back with a good intellegent post, but sccit might jus ignore everything i said and say "whatever, you won, happy? PeAcE" or sum crap, winning isnt everything, im just tryin to explain how everything was fair guys, peace, one

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 02:21:15 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2003, 02:22:56 PM »
word bLaDe.....i dont get it either...thought it was clear at the top where the rules were posted.....nut'n too extreme like 5 minutes......hook optional.....it aint our fault you didnt use a hook also...aint our fault yall rushed it in the same amount of time it takes you to write a "dope" verse..me n' bLaDe did our shit at a fast pace to try and keep up..we had the same time you did...yall should just congrat and chill back wit the excuses...fa real
shit was sposed to be friendly too, lol...
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2003, 02:38:18 PM »
lol.....wachyall talkin bout......
My comments above are friendly......
I aint even tryin 2 beef......
Im just sayin there waz miscommunication......
I dunno why I would agree 4 U to have yur lyrics up and we dont......
lol, but U say I agreed last nite......so I guess I did lol......
And I dunno, I had no clue as into yall will make hooks and all dat extra shit......
I mean let's face it, ofcourse its in yur advantage......Dat hook rite there is yur battle, shit is real DOPE......

Overall, it waz a coo battle I guess......

COMING IN 2008.

emence

• Lil Geezy
  • -up till dawn-
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2003, 02:49:54 PM »
lol...word....but we didnt win yet...
"behold the most illest, untold of, host with lyrics
return with posts, villian, unfold hope and kill it"

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2003, 02:54:49 PM »
Blade & Emence had a well put to gether battle track with a coo flow for most of i, lyrics was on point... i was feeling them, ane the opening and the hook was nicely done.

Sccit a rods track opened up kinda confusing the beat was ill and and i was geing in to it and the the had a wheel out and then a loud "Shut the fuck up" then the beat changed i didn't like that thought that was a weak opening then scit verse was pretty basic with vocab though it flowed really well, it just sounded like werid al to me for some reason lol....but any way on to rod. road shit was dope i liked his flow vocab and punches...i was really feel his part of the track.

over all i feel that Blade & Emence had the better track

Vote = Blade & Emence

i pretty much agree...

everybody had nice flow and punches on this, lyricly, blade and emence were better... my vote goes to them

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2003, 02:59:56 PM »
LOL yall won now...LMAO@Rod clownin me when I was bitchin in the battle with him, and now hes doin tha same thang, LMAO!!!! AHAHAHAHHA and blade dat quz funny about how scit would respond, U even got the capitalization of PeAcE right, LMAO...this is funny ass shit. Congrats to Blade n my homey EMence

bLaDe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2003, 03:02:31 PM »
^Thanks dogg, and thanks to all those who voted, its appreciated.  It was a good battle, we both suprised each other lol.  Thanks for battlin me and emence, our first audio battle lol, peace

-{bLaDe}

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2003, 03:44:30 PM »
Good battle...But let me get this shit cleared up...Why the fuck was this battle even going on without my permision? I'm a mod here... I need to post it up, and make it sticky for it to be official...And why the fuck was ya'lls lyrics posted and not ours? Do u think that's fair?...This battle was going on behind my back...And not only that...Also, I feel like I was rushed to do my verse, because (as you can hear) I recorded my track with my old mic which is real whack...I couldn't find my good mic, AND I didn't have any time to look... Also I wrote my verse in my first period class when I had free time (like 5 minutes), cuz that's the only time I had...Rod had Final exams as well, so he wrote and recorded his verse in 10 mins max...And can I ask you guys why you put together a real song? LMAO...This shit is just too funny...It's supposed to be a battle verse, not a Demo Tracks...It seems like you guys planned this out 3 months ahead of time...LoL...Yo, it's all good...I give ya'll the win, but only if u accept to a rematch...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2003, 04:48:53 PM »
Yo...I was gunna do a revote, but whatever...I'll just end it here...You guys won...Whatever man...

Lemme quikly list the reasons I think this battle wasn't so fair:

1.You guys spent time on it, while me and Rod threw it together in a quik minute...It seems like u planned out a whole song with an intro/outro, a hook, and everything...We didn't kno it was gunna be like this...Otherwise we wouldn't have rushed it, and pushed back the release date...

2.You guys had the lyrics posted up, while we didn't...

3.I never gave anyone permision to post my verse up...as a matter of fact, I was gunna redo my verse on my better mic...The one yall heard was meant to be a rough copy...

4.A battle isn't official unless a Moderater posts it up and makes it sticky...

5.This battle was going on behind my back...

6.I was gunna redo the intro as well...

7.You posted a whole paragraph on how to listen to ure verse, and nothing about ours...

8.U posted like 4 links to your verse and only posted 1 link to ours...

Damn dude...I can keep on going forever with reasons...Whatever...I guess ya'll needed this win real badly...You guys won...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 16, 2003, 04:49:20 PM by Now_I_Know »