Author Topic: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA  (Read 1284 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I watched this dubcnn interview http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/djquik11/  I just wanted to smack this nigga in the face he came off as such an arrogant ass bitch.  

and Book of David is a 3.5/5 album.  Some of those tracks are just WACK, Gift sucks, second half of album is much better though, Quik's Groove should be a separate track not some hidden track nonsense

Best to worst tracks:

1. Nobody
2. So Compton
3. Do today
4. Flow for sale
5. Real Women
6. Ghetto Rendezvous
7. Luv of My Life
8. Boogie till you Conk out
9. Hydromatic
10. Acorss the Map
11. Killer Dope
12. Babylon
13. End?
14. Time Still Stands
15. Poppin
16. Fire and Brimstone
« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:42:26 PM by Detox Iz Not Active »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

OG Hack Wilson

Re: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 06:30:26 PM »
Quik is a legend and on top of that he's much more friendly to his fans than Doggy Dogg
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2011, 07:05:04 PM »
Quik is a legend and on top of that he's much more friendly to his fans than Doggy Dogg

He is a legend, but he makes 50 cent seem humble in interviews

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »
Got that from 1 interview huh(drunk) ?? LOl seems like a real cool, humble dude to me
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2011, 08:28:05 PM »
Got that from 1 interview huh(drunk) ?? LOl seems like a real cool, humble dude to me

got that from many interviews, but this just tops it off, he always tries to play the humble card then follows it up with this list to accomplishments/influences.....

gfunkin2

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2011, 09:16:08 PM »
Quik's humble...too humble in fact. Whenever I've seen him live, he lets rappers on the come up steal the show...or he just becomes DJ and plays those classic cuts, those that he wasn't even a part of. He might like "We Can Freak It" more than Cat himself.  He's the biggest fan of (westcoast) music PERIOD.

What he doesn't like, in later years, is that he's never been given his true props. And I don't blame him. If Quik hyped himself as much as Drake or Soulja Boy, maybe he'd be just as big. But that's what makes those dudes rappers and Quik a musician.

gfunkin2

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »
Yeah, this interview was kinda strange. Just watched it.

If I hadn't seen the dude or knew what he actually did (his actions), I could cosign.

I think he was just on something.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 09:30:53 PM by gfunkin2 »

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2011, 11:19:58 PM »
Quik's humble...too humble in fact. Whenever I've seen him live, he lets rappers on the come up steal the show...or he just becomes DJ and plays those classic cuts, those that he wasn't even a part of. He might like "We Can Freak It" more than Cat himself.  He's the biggest fan of (westcoast) music PERIOD.

What he doesn't like, in later years, is that he's never been given his true props. And I don't blame him. If Quik hyped himself as much as Drake or Soulja Boy, maybe he'd be just as big. But that's what makes those dudes rappers and Quik a musician.

he becomes a dj because that's what HE IS! why you think he gave himself the moniker dj quik? he just happens to be a great producer and a pretty cool rapper as well.  And we all got our ways,quik always comes off as flaky to me,one minute he's cool with his equals the next he's not,but so what,and maybe it's just the timing of his releases when he has disagreements with them.  But it doesn't change the fact that he's flaky hahah, and no need to make excuses for the equal,it is what it is yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 03:46:42 AM »
LoL at Quik on that interview. dude was just drunk fucked up, babbling shit...anyway lovin the album :)  keep it popp popp poppin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

papa-smurf

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »
quik a cool nigga & his new album is great.& if he was a dick then why should it matter.his job is 2 make good music.not 2 be your friend.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2011, 08:49:32 AM »
Quik was saying the same shit when Trauma dropped, talking about winning all Grammy's and shit

BJV

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2011, 09:45:17 AM »
Quiks lyrics and interviews are weirding me the fuck out these days. He got some serious problems for real. He'll be dissing this album in a couple of months just like he did with Trauma.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2011, 09:55:14 AM »
Quiks lyrics and interviews are weirding me the fuck out these days. He got some serious problems for real. He'll be dissing this album in a couple of months just like he did with Trauma.

He  thought Trauma on was some illmatic shit talking about Grammys, shit came out and it was 3.5/5 TOPS.  So then he says that he wasn't trying on that album and didn't want to be a musical, just bullshit excuses

and seriously needs to shut the fuck up about people/critics calling Blaqout album of the year, he thinks he says this enough times people are going to think that.

V2DHeart

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 01:26:41 PM »

He  thought Trauma on was some illmatic shit talking about Grammys, shit came out and it was 3.5/5 TOPS.  So then he says that he wasn't trying on that album and didn't want to be a musical, just bullshit excuses

and seriously needs to shut the fuck up about people/critics calling Blaqout album of the year, he thinks he says this enough times people are going to think that.

Blaqkout to me wasn't even that good of an album. Granted, it had a good handful of tracks, but the bad ones were just too experimental, weird and overshadowed the good ones. I wasn't (besides Fixxers) used to having an album by Quik with so many skippable tracks, and because it's a short album by comparison to his previous albums, it's an empty album IMO, and one I wouldn't keep in the car
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2011, 03:09:04 AM »

Hahah. Just wait till you meet him in person. Your opinion will change very quik....

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!