Author Topic: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA  (Read 1268 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 06:10:50 AM »
I must have kept Blaqout in the car for 1-2 days TOPS, such a disappointment
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 06:17:13 AM »
He's also talkin' about Mad Science like the new Aftermath and shit... he said the same things in 2005. 
From Shawn Anthony to Gift Reynolds, ain't nothing change.

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2011, 09:10:06 AM »
quik a cool nigga & his new album is great.& if he was a dick then why should it matter.his job is 2 make good music.not 2 be your friend.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 10:14:50 AM »
quik a cool nigga & his new album is great.& if he was a dick then why should it matter.his job is 2 make good music.not 2 be your friend.

did your stupid ass not read the thread title? I still love his music, he's one of my all time favs, doesn't mean he isn't a bitch in real life

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2011, 12:14:46 PM »
He's also talkin' about Mad Science like the new Aftermath and shit... he said the same things in 2005. 
From Shawn Anthony to Gift Reynolds, ain't nothing change.
ALL rappers make comparisons like that when they have a label or project jumping off

Inferio07

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
I understand Quik Completely, some of u guys are over analyzing his words, some things he said he was just joking, some things he said he has the right to be arrogant about. But you cant understand that from the outside looking in, open up your minds and stop thinking too hard. Whatever he thinks he speaks just like we all do, but i dont even take it as being arrogant, i take it as being confident. His music is what he says. I appreciate the time spent, i just appreciate him putting the music out for us to hear, i feel like those of u who complain arent even real Quik fans because if u were u would just appreciate it, well at least it do, i bought 2 copies and its an excellent CD. Some of you new breed niggaz dont know what REAL music is, and remember i said SOME of you, not ALL of you.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »
The question is, would this kid have made this thread if Quik's album wasn't hands down West Coast album of the year so for, surpassing Snoop's? Probably not.

NoobCake

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »
The question is, would this kid have made this thread if Quik's album wasn't hands down West Coast album of the year so for, surpassing Snoop's? Probably not.

In 95 this would've been MAYBE on OK album.  In 2011 it's a piece of outdated, tired, rushed, recycled hot GARBAGE.  Quik said a year ago he was gonna retire, well, he should've kept to his word. 

NoobCake

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »
I watched this dubcnn interview http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/djquik11/  I just wanted to smack this nigga in the face he came off as such an arrogant ass bitch.  

and Book of David is a 3.5/5 album.  Some of those tracks are just WACK, Gift sucks, second half of album is much better though, Quik's Groove should be a separate track not some hidden track nonsense

Best to worst tracks:

1. Nobody
2. So Compton
3. Do today
4. Flow for sale
5. Real Women
6. Ghetto Rendezvous
7. Luv of My Life
8. Boogie till you Conk out
9. Hydromatic
10. Acorss the Map
11. Killer Dope
12. Babylon
13. End?
14. Time Still Stands
15. Poppin
16. Fire and Brimstone

Who's the ugly hoe in your avatar? 

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2011, 06:16:02 PM »
I watched this dubcnn interview http://www.dubcnn.com/interviews/djquik11/  I just wanted to smack this nigga in the face he came off as such an arrogant ass bitch.  

and Book of David is a 3.5/5 album.  Some of those tracks are just WACK, Gift sucks, second half of album is much better though, Quik's Groove should be a separate track not some hidden track nonsense

Best to worst tracks:

1. Nobody
2. So Compton
3. Do today
4. Flow for sale
5. Real Women
6. Ghetto Rendezvous
7. Luv of My Life
9. Hydromatic
10. Acorss the Map
11. Killer Dope
12. Babylon
13. End?
14. Time Still Stands
15. Poppin
16. Fire and Brimstone

It's his transvestite man-friend.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 06:17:03 PM »

Best to worst tracks:

1. Nobody
2. So Compton
3. Do today
4. Flow for sale
5. Real Women
6. Ghetto Rendezvous
7. Luv of My Life
9. Hydromatic
10. Acorss the Map
11. Killer Dope
12. Babylon
13. End?
14. Time Still Stands
15. Poppin
16. Fire and Brimstone

you really don't know shit about music do you? Janelle Monae who dropped the best R&B album of last year. So noobie have you checked out the bay artists I recommended in the other thread after you ran your mouth?

NoobCake

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 06:27:26 PM »

Best to worst tracks:

1. Nobody
2. So Compton
3. Do today
4. Flow for sale
5. Real Women
6. Ghetto Rendezvous
7. Luv of My Life
9. Hydromatic
10. Acorss the Map
11. Killer Dope
12. Babylon
13. End?
14. Time Still Stands
15. Poppin
16. Fire and Brimstone

you really don't know shit about music do you? Janelle Monae who dropped the best R&B album of last year. So noobie have you checked out the bay artists I recommended in the other thread after you ran your mouth?

I don't listen to r&b.  I guess niggas in the bay do?  I'm not surprised.  Y'all bitches have always been soft.  And yes i checked out those broke bay nobodies.  That shit was awful. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 07:00:47 PM »

Best to worst tracks:

1. Nobody
2. So Compton
3. Do today
4. Flow for sale
5. Real Women
6. Ghetto Rendezvous
7. Luv of My Life
9. Hydromatic
10. Acorss the Map
11. Killer Dope
12. Babylon
13. End?
14. Time Still Stands
15. Poppin
16. Fire and Brimstone

I don't listen to r&b.  I guess niggas in the bay do?  I'm not surprised.  Y'all bitches have always been soft.  And yes i checked out those broke bay nobodies.  That shit was awful. 

ok then what did I recommend? And what were the album names? Now you're just making shit up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2011, 08:21:16 PM »

did your stupid ass not read the thread title? I still love his music, he's one of my all time favs, doesn't mean he isn't a bitch in real life

yea i read yo comment & like i said,so what if he arogant,his job is 2 make great music, not 2 be your friend.so who cares how he act in real life.just becuz u expect affection from another man that choose not 2  give it dont make him a bitch or make me stupid.im a supporter of his music.i dont give a shit how he act in person but from what i no,he cool in person

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 08:56:37 AM »

LOL @ westcoat album of the year, not with Gift on it