Author Topic: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA  (Read 1280 times)

Inferio07

Re: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2011, 11:22:52 AM »
This thread doesnt even make sense to me, If u like his music as u say u do, then why do u think he's a bitch in real life? If u kw Quik his music is his life, Quik spits the truth in his music, so whats the difference? its funny that u make a thread about what u think of him but u luv his music? I dont even think he's arrogant, He's confident, theres a big difference, and even if he was so what, too many peeps these days are gettin too emotional, focusing on crap that they dont need to, reminds me of a chick on her period, she cant help to be emotional, she cant help it to be offended by anything we do, it doesnt sound like Quik is the Bitch, obviously u are!!!

papa-smurf

Re: I love a niggas Quik music, but he comes off as a BITCH ASS NIGGA
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2011, 02:51:29 PM »
This thread doesnt even make sense to me, If u like his music as u say u do, then why do u think he's a bitch in real life? If u kw Quik his music is his life, Quik spits the truth in his music, so whats the difference? its funny that u make a thread about what u think of him but u luv his music? I dont even think he's arrogant, He's confident, theres a big difference, and even if he was so what, too many peeps these days are gettin too emotional, focusing on crap that they dont need to, reminds me of a chick on her period, she cant help to be emotional, she cant help it to be offended by anything we do, it doesnt sound like Quik is the Bitch, obviously u are!!!

thats what im saying.dudes is 2 sensitive now a days.makeing a thread about another man attitude.talking about" i dont like him becuz hes conceited & dont give affection in person".lol.