Author Topic: Lil B explains the logic behind his next album I'm Gay.  (Read 1112 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Lil B explains the logic behind his next album I'm Gay.
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
Sorry if i come off as a hater but niggas need to quit telling me Lil' B is a Genius visionary for that "Im Gay" shit. The ipod? Genius. Henry Ford? Visionary. Lil B? Neither. Remember how charles Hamilton was a misunderstood genius? now he's just that crazy nigga with the Tyrone Biggums coat. That nigga should've named his album "I enjoy Dicks in my Butt" so I could see how yall would flip it into "He's genius! He's a visionary!"::)

Dont get it twisted, he seems like a cool dude, hes making a name for himself out there but really ppl need to stop making him out to be this DEEP artist w/ this so-called divine wisdom

Right, there's nothing creative about that title. It's simple as hell and being gay is accepted way more in 2011 than it was in the 90's. Being homophobic has nothing to do with this shit...it's the fact that he's trying to be slick with it by saying it's not what ya'll think.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

MadGameLBC

• Lil Geezy
  • MadGame [Producer/Rapper] LBC
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2011, 05:45:48 PM »
activist or not/tryna make a statement..all that is commendable......but his music is str8 fuckin garbage yo! on some worse that soulja boy type shit.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 06:01:41 PM »
activist or not/tryna make a statement..all that is commendable......but his music is str8 fuckin garbage yo! on some worse that soulja boy type shit.

probably the most on-point post in this thread

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2011, 06:02:59 PM »

lil b got and will always have more money, swag, and bitches then madgame

MadGameLBC

• Lil Geezy
  • MadGame [Producer/Rapper] LBC
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 08:52:27 PM »

lil b got and will always have more money, swag, and bitches then madgame

Your an LA cat? Daym, take that Nate Dogg picture off, having Nate Dogg associated with u and my city/culture is embarrassing , Nate dogg would bitch slap lil B.

& Mr. "This is whats wrong with todays society"...Whats wrong with todays MUSIC CULTURE is its Image and gimmicks over substance/Skill! Which if you read my comment, I said his activist actions were commendable... but his music is GARBAGE.

You should change your name to LIL B's new album name, it would suit you better. haha. #Swag
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:57:24 PM by MadGameLBC »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »
LOL

kemizt

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 02:28:18 AM »
He's a fad. If he didn't do things like this nobody would pay attention to him. It's easy to make money if you have no shame

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 08:02:24 AM »
Sorry if i come off as a hater but niggas need to quit telling me Lil' B is a Genius visionary for that "Im Gay" shit. The ipod? Genius. Henry Ford? Visionary. Lil B? Neither. Remember how charles Hamilton was a misunderstood genius? now he's just that crazy nigga with the Tyrone Biggums coat. That nigga should've named his album "I enjoy Dicks in my Butt" so I could see how yall would flip it into "He's genius! He's a visionary!"::)

Dont get it twisted, he seems like a cool dude, hes making a name for himself out there but really ppl need to stop making him out to be this DEEP artist w/ this so-called divine wisdom

sorry, I can't take anyone serious that is labeling the ipod as "genius". this wretched, expensive peace of plastic is an insult to any real music fan.

as far as the topic goes, I think Lil B is making a cool move. Most of y'all are just too much of a hater and too stubborn to realize that the meaning of gay Lil B emphasizes is way older than today's reference to homosexuals. and even IF he was gay anyway, what is your problem with that? he's not tellin you to kiss other males. stupid people.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:55 AM »

Right, there's nothing creative about that title. It's simple as hell and being gay is accepted way more in 2011 than it was in the 90's. Being homophobic has nothing to do with this shit...it's the fact that he's trying to be slick with it by saying it's not what ya'll think.

It's still not accepted in hip hop.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 10:00:30 AM »
hip hop is full of hypocrites

its accepted but only if its females...

truth be told biggie's best friend was gay...nobody tried dissin or  exposed him for it..

hell pac new this..kuz mann was around them when pac was fuckin with bigg..

and bigg n pac was boys so he inherited the friendship too..

there4 pac had a gay friend..as well

did pac clown big 4 that nope...he left it alone...but he clowned the shit out of dre

big n his gay friend..

if it was a gay rapper...nobody would say or do nuthin ...rappers will diss him...n fans would go peep the gay rapper their favorite rapper is dissin..exposin others to his music...n they would pass it along to their friends..

n that gay rapper would be in peoples mouth..givin him promotion..n he jus bein himself or herself..

r&b and rock accepted... elton john and luther vandross as gay singers...eminem,jayz n pimp c both have use their music..n were fans..

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 10:15:21 AM »

sorry, I can't take anyone serious that is labeling the ipod as "genius". this wretched, expensive peace of plastic is an insult to any real music fan.

as far as the topic goes, I think Lil B is making a cool move. Most of y'all are just too much of a hater and too stubborn to realize that the meaning of gay Lil B emphasizes is way older than today's reference to homosexuals. and even IF he was gay anyway, what is your problem with that? he's not tellin you to kiss other males. stupid people.

lol @ your burning hatred for the ipod.  "wretched, expensive peace of plastic", huh?  did a ipod rape your mother or something?

yes we all understand that gay has 2 meanings,  we've all passed the 3rd grade.   would it also be cool if he titled his album, "I Wanna Suck on a Fag Right Now (and by "fag" I mean cigarette because it has 2 meanings)".  This novel concept of his still comes off as a cheap gimmick and elementary.   and his music is still trash and caters to the trash of society.

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 10:35:39 AM »

Well if thats how u personally feel about ipods then cool. Im not complaining about bout the fact that i can play all of my albums on there and can do many other useful things with it that i couldnt do with a portable cd player or walkman hence why its genius to me.

I know that gay means happy too. I just find it annoying that niggas make him out to be this sort of revolutionary in music, which is all i was talking about. He can literally say anything and all lil b has to do is make up an explaination for it and dudes will believe into it 100% like "ah this nigga is the truth!" It aint all lil b's fault, i blame some of his hardcore fanatic fans for that shit. Other than that, lil b is cool.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 10:37:41 AM by Tha_Tactician »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »
Of course its a gimmick. But its a gimmick meant to expose all the homophobes in hip hop. I mean look at some of the comments in this thread.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 12:17:55 PM »

yeah i feel you hes no where near a genius........but this shit he is doing is still pretty cool, he really is breaking boundaries in hip hop

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 01:20:08 PM »
some people here act like lil b fucked their bitches (which he probably did)

#tybg