Author Topic: Lil B explains the logic behind his next album I'm Gay.  (Read 1111 times)

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
Re: Lil B explains the logic behind his next album I'm Gay.
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 02:21:44 PM »
Of course its a gimmick. But its a gimmick meant to expose all the homophobes in hip hop. I mean look at some of the comments in this thread.

LMAO @ "exposing the homophobes" like its something to be ashamed of and being a faggot is the norm.

yall muthafuckas kill me. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 02:24:08 PM »
Of course its a gimmick. But its a gimmick meant to expose all the homophobes in hip hop. I mean look at some of the comments in this thread.

LMAO @ "exposing the homophobes" like its something to be ashamed of and being a faggot is the norm.

Yeah, homophobes should be ashamed of themselves.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »

+1 homie..

I don't even know who Lil B is, and yeah this is probably a gimmick, but look at the debate that has sprung out of it just here..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »

sorry, I can't take anyone serious that is labeling the ipod as "genius". this wretched, expensive peace of plastic is an insult to any real music fan.

as far as the topic goes, I think Lil B is making a cool move. Most of y'all are just too much of a hater and too stubborn to realize that the meaning of gay Lil B emphasizes is way older than today's reference to homosexuals. and even IF he was gay anyway, what is your problem with that? he's not tellin you to kiss other males. stupid people.

lol @ your burning hatred for the ipod.  "wretched, expensive peace of plastic", huh?  did a ipod rape your mother or something?

yes we all understand that gay has 2 meanings,  we've all passed the 3rd grade.   would it also be cool if he titled his album, "I Wanna Suck on a Fag Right Now (and by "fag" I mean cigarette because it has 2 meanings)".  This novel concept of his still comes off as a cheap gimmick and elementary.   and his music is still trash and caters to the trash of society.

most networth post in this entire thread

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 04:44:23 PM »
Sorry if i come off as a hater but niggas need to quit telling me Lil' B is a Genius visionary for that "Im Gay" shit. The ipod? Genius. Henry Ford? Visionary. Lil B? Neither. Remember how charles Hamilton was a misunderstood genius? now he's just that crazy nigga with the Tyrone Biggums coat. That nigga should've named his album "I enjoy Dicks in my Butt" so I could see how yall would flip it into "He's genius! He's a visionary!"::)

Dont get it twisted, he seems like a cool dude, hes making a name for himself out there but really ppl need to stop making him out to be this DEEP artist w/ this so-called divine wisdom

yeah i feel you hes no where near a genius........but this shit he is doing is still pretty cool, he really is breaking boundaries in hip hop

I had to get that shit off my chest but that's pretty much my only criticism of lil b (mostly his die hard fans) if any. Lil B is doing something many in hip hop are afraid of doing i'll give that. One of my current favorite rappers name danny brown got a strange ass haircut but he dont give a fuck what it looks like to people. Hes eccentric kinda like lil b is and i personally do respect someone being different in hip hop.

Nigga got style dont u think??

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 04:47:25 PM »
who in the west coast right now got a following like lil b?

Tha_Tactican

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 04:53:43 PM »
who in the west coast right now got a following like lil b?

Besides Odd future??? probably no one.

MarshColin

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 07:16:26 PM »

Seriously. Homophobia is just people trying to mask their insecurities with themselves.

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2011, 07:27:24 PM »
Any new music from the Based God is like a holiday, no matter the title of the piece of work.

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:12 AM »
Although I think Lil B's music is trash, I find him very amusing. LOL @ anyone being offended by an album title like "I'm Gay". It's clearly just for getting attention which only works cause people are so fuckin insecure about their own sexuality. Grow up!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

westside159

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »
stupidest shit ever , im gay ? wtf  somebody shoot this lame foo please .  hes a nobody anyway

The cover is going to be him tounge kissing another dude , like lil wayne did birdman

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »
Too bad the Boondocks is over I could imagine a classic episode makin fun of this guy. Fuck all that genius shit nigga is gay. Lets not forget the gay comments he was makin at Kanye a while back.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will