Author Topic: very sad way to for usa to brainwash their people as usual  (Read 481 times)

min0rity

Re:very sad way to for usa to brainwash their people as usual
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2003, 08:19:58 AM »
whats in newsweek then?

it the front page it says north korea's dr.evil..blantantly trying to diss north korea

they have a article on hussein and kim to see who is more 'evil' WTF???

disses china because of their relations with north korea...EVEN disses south korea for the violent protests going on over there for something that U.S. STARTED..

basically i could careless about the article...but i think some dumbass patrotic american reads this and starts to attack us like they hate muslims even when 90% of us ain't even like that......oh well first one that comes up to me (hopefully someone like rapquake) i'm blasting him in his mouth

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2003, 03:57:10 AM »
this shit shouldnt surprise u man. I mean cmon, shit like Newsweek always has some sort of opinion thats strait up bullshit. They like to play on peoples fears. Usually, only the ignorant by into their bullshit. But thats ok, for them...thats what they are counting on. Its just like your local news. They always over dramatize shit, in order to get peoples attention. That cover page, was JUST that. They knew that it would attract attention. Itz all bullshit. Just tabloids on a more serious note. People dont like to read positive shit, negativity sells. And Newsweek doesnt care who they might hurt by it, they jus wanna sell magazines. I say, jus dont eva go buy a Newsweek magazine again.

peace

min0rity

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2003, 08:44:12 AM »
this shit shouldnt surprise u man. I mean cmon, shit like Newsweek always has some sort of opinion thats strait up bullshit. They like to play on peoples fears. Usually, only the ignorant by into their bullshit. But thats ok, for them...thats what they are counting on. Its just like your local news. They always over dramatize shit, in order to get peoples attention. That cover page, was JUST that. They knew that it would attract attention. Itz all bullshit. Just tabloids on a more serious note. People dont like to read positive shit, negativity sells. And Newsweek doesnt care who they might hurt by it, they jus wanna sell magazines. I say, jus dont eva go buy a Newsweek magazine again.

peace

word

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2003, 02:15:00 AM »
All I have to say is MUCH PROPS to Drunken Masterio

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2003, 08:16:27 AM »
All I have to say is much props to the American Military.  ,

By the way.  That article is horrible.  Most news is a joke nowadays I don't read any of it.  It's unfortunate that so many people are easily swayed by it.  I did happen to pick up The Economist's last issue where they have a few storys about North Korea, Anti Americanism, etc.  It's a pretty good, fairly objective read.  Every newspaper takes sides.  The Economist does take sides but it also considers the opposition fairly.  I also don't think the Economist is an American publication.  

Drunken are you from North or South Korea?  

It's off topic but I'm a big fan of Korean food.  Especially, Korean soups.

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2003, 09:59:57 AM »
All I have to say is much props to the American Military.  ,

By the way.  That article is horrible.  Most news is a joke nowadays I don't read any of it.  It's unfortunate that so many people are easily swayed by it.  I did happen to pick up The Economist's last issue where they have a few storys about North Korea, Anti Americanism, etc.  It's a pretty good, fairly objective read.  Every newspaper takes sides.  The Economist does take sides but it also considers the opposition fairly.  I also don't think the Economist is an American publication.  

Drunken are you from North or South Korea?  

It's off topic but I'm a big fan of Korean food.  Especially, Korean soups.

the thing is i don't hate america at ALL..i live here..for the most part i like it..BUT regardless i don't forget where i came from (south korea)..i ain't no sellout..so when i read bullshit biase articles like the one they had on newsweek...i just thing its wrong cuz first off, 90% of koreans AIN'T anti-america, terrorist, etc. etc. and its unfair cuz the 'MISEDUCATED' americans would get the impression from reading this article that ALL koreans are terriorist, anti-america etc. so then THIS COULD create tensions which i don't like to face cuz i don't want to go to jail just cuz some ignorant fuck diss my race and i have to whoop his/her(women too i don't give a fuck) ass because of it...

btw..if i was in north korea...i wouldn't have access to the internet...

what kind of soup do you like?? theres a lot