Author Topic: Question: For muslims and christians  (Read 488 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Question: For muslims and christians
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2003, 10:41:06 AM »
Latter Day Saint View... which I've posted 100 times and everybody ignores, then asks the same old questions:

God existed in heaven, all powerful, knowing, etc. whatever you wanna call it.  Him, and possibly his wife, who we have no knowledge of, but since the entire gospel stresses the importance of family, we keep ourselves open to the fact that he too has a wife he enjoys the company of, or whatever........ God, and whatever, had children.  The reason? Because children bring joy.  That's why on earth the ultimate joy is love, and having a family, etc.  It's a mirror of heaven.  Anyways, God, created children, who grew up loving him, etc. and living with him in heaven.  Several children, millions, billions, all of us and more.  

Anyways, with us born in heaven, living in perfection, we were not free, because we had no way to choose good vs. evil.  In heaven, good is the only choice, because it is supremely better, naturally everyone is perfectly good, loves their father, etc.  In heaven we were slaves, unable to choose our own courses, forced to choose perfection.  God decides to send us to earth, where we will be blinded, and cannot rememember the perfection of heaven.  The only thing to guide us is  a conscience, the holy ghost.  

Adam's created.  God talked with Adam, Satan tempted him, and Adam wasn't perfect anymore, since he had already started to choose bad (disobeying the lord).  From then on, it's all downhill.  Whenever we choose good, the holy ghost tells us that's proper, etc.  on and on and on.

In other words, the reason we're on earth, is to choose bad vs. evil.  Evil exists as a choice, hence why the lord allows it.  The muslim angel they were mentioning is a lot like satan in the bible.  That's a very good question though, about how satan had the free agency to be a jerk in heaven, I never thought about that one.  Perhaps yall would throw alll your beliefs out the window because of 1 doctrine you don't understand; in my mind, I'd prefer to just say "I don't know".  Peace~

dont forget that also the snake was a jerk in heaven ,, and adam wasnt the smartest guy to accept the apple even though God stricly prohibited him...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2003, 10:41:41 AM »
btw... how were the devil 'born' according to the bible?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2003, 10:49:40 AM »
according to Qu'ran, Bible & Torah, the human being is a 'perfect creation' from God, but still, it had flaws... God provided the human with everything nessecary to be able  to become a perfect example, but some people still ignored God. God knew this would happen, cause God is the one that allow the future to happen.

the same things with the angels... even though they had enough intelligence to know that God is the only God & that nothing is greater them God, Iblis still rebelled... and he suffered pain in hell for his misstakes

is that enough explained ??

I'm getting the feeling that you're just saying whatever is necesary to win this battle.  But my desire is never to make you believe my arguement. Its to show everyone else out there how nuts you are so that they won't fall in the same trap.

And yeah thats enough explained.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2003, 10:50:06 AM by Ant »

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2003, 07:24:14 AM »
WOW...I cant believe the TOT used to have discussions like this before :o

been sooo looong ;D

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2003, 10:45:06 AM »
WOW, I can't believe anyone has so much time on their hands that they read through threads from 6 months ago. ::)