Author Topic: Sik  (Read 414 times)

Sccit

Re: Sik
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2011, 09:14:43 PM »
ok sik all you got is tanners dick in your mouth. go get shot or brake your arm and pay your hospital bills with your food stamps or welfare check you armenian drake ass wanna be nigga
The only thing I have in my mouth is the hot fire that I spit when I'm recording songs, geek. You have my nuts in your mouth though.

Its pathetic how hard you ride my nuts, dicklicker. I told anyone who wants to get their ass kicked by me to come meet me at the park in Glendale this Saturday. I dare you, faggot. Meet me there at noon by the newly renovated indoor swimming pool. You'll see old Japanese ladies doing Tai Chi near by so you can't miss it. Don't be fooled by their age though, they used to be ninjas and samurais so its pretty dangerous if they see your midget weakling Winnipeg nutriding faggot ass.........PeAcE  8)
eat a dick u pakie winnipeg bro i aint from there so you fail you dumb american gandu sik gangsta online straight out of cali lol act tuff online for tanner and the rest of your gay click. i heard you bitched out when nik seen you on glendale the baddest city in town fuck off and go blow tanner u queer ass wanna be nigga
Look dick sniffer, you really need to get off of my nuts because this is getting pathetic. you are embarrassing yourself LOL.

I didn't see you at the park either, pussy. Its obvious you're intimidated by me physically. You Canadians have no nuts so you ride mine. In America, we have the most gangsta parks, the biggest nuts and the finest fees. if I were you, I would kill myself poophead.

overkill, gay nutlicker.

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
Re: Sik
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2011, 11:27:07 AM »
ima smear shmegma all over NIKs mouth and fuck orit while he watches me bless him with a new baby brother/sister