Author Topic: Murrow, for once, give constructive criticism...  (Read 340 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Murrow, for once, give constructive criticism...
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 02:16:38 PM »
Hahahaha. Murrow is obsessed with Elior, but Elior is making threads begging for constructive criticism. Grow up, man.

BTW, how does it make you feel now that AlerG has a group that tours and does well while your ass still hasn't attempted to make it on your own at anything including rapping?

major props to him, i don't hate, i congratulate.....i actually just started recording again after a 5+ year hiatus....not really expectin much, but the shit i have recorded is soundin pretty good.
Well judging by what you considered "pretty good" in the past, I wouldn't expect much either.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2011, 03:51:36 PM »
Hahahaha. Murrow is obsessed with Elior, but Elior is making threads begging for constructive criticism. Grow up, man.

BTW, how does it make you feel now that AlerG has a group that tours and does well while your ass still hasn't attempted to make it on your own at anything including rapping?

major props to him, i don't hate, i congratulate.....i actually just started recording again after a 5+ year hiatus....not really expectin much, but the shit i have recorded is soundin pretty good.
Well judging by what you considered "pretty good" in the past, I wouldn't expect much either.

gary, really though, if i dropped "the chronic", u would still talk shit....so whats the point?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 12:09:05 AM »

gary, really though, if i dropped "the chronic", u would still talk shit....so whats the point?
Let's be real though. You aren't capable of dropping anything near the quality of The Chronic, so why would you even make that analogy?

If you made dope music on Dubcc, people would acknowledge it even if I purposely attacked it. They know me as much as they know you, but for some reason you make yourself out to be the victim.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2011, 08:18:31 AM »
LOL @ scittles thinking he can do great music
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens